Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
One problem with the movie (NOT a spoiler)-HAIRY!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvilWarlordGu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:33 pm
This is just a general observation about the actor....

Edward is HAIRY!

I loved the movie, but I feel this needs to be said. He was wearing a TURTLENECK, and you saw hair poking out. ew. major ew.

So, I just pretended I didn't see it....I said "ok, Marie, we are just gonna focus on his edward eye's, and it will all be ok."

LOL.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:39 pm
I'm pretty sure you are the only person that noticed a hair sticking out of his turtleneck. HE IS A GUY, GET OVER IT.  

covo

Jellycones

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:37 pm
Nahh, I noticed the hair too. And was saying ew....so don't feel bad, haha.

It grossed me out...haha. Like, his arms were excessively hairy..or maybe it was just the lighting...i'm not sure. I know he isn't supposed to be hairless...but maybe, MAYBE, just a little bit less hairy? ^_^;;

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 2:58 pm
covo
I'm pretty sure you are the only person that noticed a hair sticking out of his turtleneck. HE IS A GUY, GET OVER IT.

no no, you misunderstand... not A hair...a TUFT of hair, from the TOP of the turtleneck....That's a LOT of hair.
They should of waxed that mo fo, yo!

My friend and I looked at each other at the same time, and I said: "He be hairy as hell!." and she was like "yeah, I noticed it too.

Somehow, I just didn't picture vamps with quite that much of a hairy russian-man chest...ew...  

EvilWarlordGu

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:21 pm
It kinda made me want to puke in my purse.......but then i saw the eyes and was like * gasp * eek and all was well....  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:15 am
Yeah, his chest, arms, all over his body is really hairy. Maybe in New Moon they tell him to go get a waxed, maybe look semi-hairy?

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:48 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
Yeah, his chest, arms, all over his body is really hairy. Maybe in New Moon they tell him to go get a waxed, maybe look semi-hairy?

one can hope! rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:09 pm
i didnt notice it  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Kayu Ryukai

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:35 pm
I have no clue what you are all talking about. I just didn't notice it, honestly. On another note, people are born the way they are, all humans have hair everywhere, and don't say that not EVERYONE has hair all over their body. Okay well I'm basing that off of what I've read throughout the years. Sorry he couldn't be so perfect in that category of not having hair like an amount of men do. Anyways what my point is, is that Robbert Pattinson is a human male, even if he is a vampire in the movie, you can't expect a person to be exactly as perfect as the part they play.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:57 pm
i didn't notice...i want 2 see it again. i can't wait for the DVD...  

Aqua Anjel

covo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:03 pm
He's 22 years old, he's a man...of course he's going to have hair. Rob isn't a 17 year old in pre-puberty boy. I know Edward is suppose to be but really...who cares about a little hair...it's the movie that should matter. It really wasn't that bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:52 pm
I noticed it too and to be honest i tried not to laugh. but i think the only thing that REALLY bothered me about him visually is the fact that his eyebrows were really thick and flat black, like they were painted so it made his face look kind of funny. lol but i will admit that Rob's acting has improoved greatly. hats off to him!  

Aradia Helevorn

X-Freiheit93-X

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:24 pm
oh it did eww but oh well he is a guy so i dont care he still is sexy  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:31 am
I chuckled when I saw it, but just because I had read this thread before >,< it's totally normal though o3o, they never said the vampires don't have body hair, do they?  

iJasper Hale

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So far I have seen the movie 4 times and it has only been out 2 days and I have to say that the hair is kind of hot, I mean would you rather him have no hair what so ever? The movie was soooo awesome

!!!!! heart I LOVE JASPER HALE heart !!!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff