Reply Planet Earth - Where the humans call home
Tournament grounds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

o mally cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:52 pm
An area in which you can freely choose your opponent to battle in. Judges that are invisible to the sight to all creatures watch the events that go on here, and once a year, an annual official tournament is held.

Currently, there is no official tournament scheduled.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:12 pm
Terry wandered across the desert and through the plains and found an odd structure. A tournament ring. He wandered over to it and stepped onto its tile surface. He let out a low whistle and when he thought no one was watching, he threw random punches in the air as well as kicks.

Each punch registered as a 500 HP. Each kick registered as a 700 HP.

He was letting out some anger and steam here thinking that there was no way that he was going to see his brother again, and yet there was word of an alien landing on the surface of the planet that was rumored to be Andy's boyfriend.

He heard it from Baba who was visiting Roshi at the time.  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:58 pm
Terry trained for what seemed like days and days. And yet, he wasn't getting the least bit tired. He was that upset that his younger brother Andy just had to go and marry a male saiyan.

It wasn't the fact that Andy was gay that was the problem. It was the fact that he had left Mai Shiranui broken hearted and that he had left earth for a long, long time. He had no idea when he was going to see his brother again or rather if he was going to see Andy.

"Curse you, Andy!" Terry said as he did a roundhouse totally in tears, "How dare you leave Mai like that?! How dare you leave the planet?!"

The anger that Terry felt fed within him giving him added speed. This also gave a clear readout to anyone with a scouter  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:15 pm
Blade crashed onto the tournament grounds and asked the stronges persen there if there were terrence. "Hey are you terrence please say yes!"  

gotenks ss1
Crew

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:01 pm
Terry turned around and said, "My full name is Terrance, but please, call me Terry. And you are...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:15 pm
"o sorry my names blade, can you help me with somthing? i have been sent here to find you, (and i cant go home untill i take u with me crying )empress dee needs your help. we dont have much time we have to get there and dont worry i can take you back here any time you want if you need to get back. she'll tell you every thing when your there. so will you come?"

*edited by Empress Dee* (Silly goof, its empress, not princess. Tee hee hee)

http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/template/button/submit_submit.gif  

gotenks ss1
Crew
Planet Earth - Where the humans call home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas