Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:31 pm
Let me be your Rose...

Greetings,
Who are you to say that a host will never find true love ? That they can only ever tease a girl with false senses of true love for the girl because they feel the want to only make a girl happy ? What is a host to do then when he feels the true pangs of love and he wants to be with the girl, but all he knows how to do is take her down the beaten path of it was to only make her happy. How is he to tell her his true feelings and truly be with her ?

Sincerely,
The All seeing one

Please i want a Ouran RP thats Literate to semi-literate. I don't care so much about grammar or spelling but i want definite tries on post length. Please fill out the profile. PM it to me with the subject: Bunbun wants YOU And Have Fun !

My only rules are

~Follow the ToS
~No Cybering
~Cussing to a minimum
~Try and do a paragraph per post
~ PM me the profile with the subject Bunbun wants YOU so i know you read this.

[size=10][color=green]My Puppet Master is...[/color]
[color=blue][insert username][/color]

[color=green]Call me...[/color]
[color=blue][insert character name][/color]

[color=green]I've been around...[/color]
[color=blue][age][/color]

[color=green]I happen to appear as...[/color]
[img]http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r223/romanceme1/Ouran High School Host Club/TamakiSuoh.jpg[/img]

[color=green]I am...[/color]
[color=blue][insert bio and personality.][/color]

[color=green]I love...[/color]
[color=blue][insert some likes][/color]

[color=green]I hate...[/color]
[color=blue][insert some dislikes][/color][/size]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:32 pm
The Players are....

My puppet Master is...
Saera of the Ninja

Call me...
Mikoto Minegawa

I've been around...
17 years

I happen to appear as...
User Image

I am...
Mikoto is fairly laid back in the respects of being a teenage girl. She has no squealing moments usually and tends to let her British blood shine through versus her Japanese. She's very artistic and has an attitude strangely enough. She doesn't believe in love and has been sent to Ouran since her father is a Japanese Ambassador to England, (hence where he met her mother) and wants the best for her.

I love...
~Art...
~Painting...
~Photography...
~Music...
~Nature...

I hate...
~Lovers, i don't believe in love...
~Idiots...
~People who hurt animals...
~Girlyness...

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:52 pm
My Puppet Master is...
Priestess Hanajima

Call me...
Suou tamaki

I've been around...
17 year

I happen to appear as...
User Image

I am...
on the outside a some what self absorbed person, with good looks and a charming smile. On the inside I'm sensitive and take note of the things I see and care about. I play the piano and ride horses. I miss my mother and have not seen nor talked to her since I was 15. my grandmother is a cruel women but I must do as she says so that I may see my mother again. I don't let anyone see the true me for fear of rejection and do the only thing I feel confident in doing making girls smile.

I love...
To ride horses
Play piano
swim
animals

I hate...
My grandmother
Rudeness
Violence
animal abuse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:42 pm
Something pulled Mikoto to the room. Curiousity, rumors, bordom. Whatever it was it had her opening the door to the music room. Rose pedals danced down around her swirling around her stroking her cheek like fingers. There was laughter inside and the sound of splashing. Tamaki stood in swim trunks and athletic built body stripped to the waist. His smile was charming at the very least and his blue swim trunks brought out the deeper blue in his eyes. The twins stood to his right with honey on Mori's shoulder and kyoya somewhere behind and between the twins and the king. "Welcom!" Tamaki said and offered her his hand.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:14 pm
Mikoto raised an eyebrow but just shrugged. She slid her hand into Tamaki's before she noticed her cousins." Koaru, Hikaru ! " She smiled and moved right past him to hug the two. " Mother said i might see you two here..." turning back towards Tamaki she bowed." sorry i'll slip back to the 'amazed fangirl' role' She said standing before him and laying her hand in his chuckling.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:26 pm
Her hand was just like every other girls so why would it fit differently, perhaps perfectly to his? She moved past him in a gesture that stunned him and hightened his curiousity. No deffinatly not a fan girl. Not one of the normal customers but she would play along just to amuse him. He liked the sound of her chuckle and his own sounded in his throat. He bowed to her, his lips brushing warm over her hand sending an electric tingle up it. he felt it too but tried his best to ignore it. It was in her eyes that this is not what she had in mind. "An exstrodinary princess indeed. Welcome. Make yourself at him." He stepped back and let the others of his group guide her in. His lips still tingled and he ran his tunge over.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:13 pm
" oh but of course dear Prince " She murmured in French at him. and soon walked with one twin on each side. They sat with her chatting away about her mother and England along with family ploys. " yes yes, mother is fine as always...still in England..coming to visit this coming week " She knew about everyone in the host club thanks to these two and hence the french she spoke to Tamaki. She had shivered slightly as the tingle went through her. What was up with this boy.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:32 pm
Oh no she wasn't a host princess, she was a real princess and she knew it. The other girls were aware of her too and immediately turned to fix Tamaki's 'wounded pride'. He didn't sit with her and her cussions but he could here them and found it humorous that she would speak french to him. He was delighted with the way his customers reacted to it. Steaming with jealousy that they couldn't tune in on the conversation. It wasn't wounded pride that he suffered from but a mix of caution and curiousity. It had fasinated him when she had shivered at his touch. he took a deep breathe and told himself not to get his ego too bloated. But while he talked with the rich girl in front of him his mind was back to the french princess at the table behind him.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:50 pm
The twins soon bowed and left her to deal with their customers. They had made sure she had tea and some pastries before going on with the twincest ploys. Mikoto just sat there sipping her tea and eating the dainty food. Alone. She was actually happy this way. She smiled to herself pulling out a notebook and starting to draw. She was working at the moment of a scene with a nymph and a waterfall.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:20 pm
Tamaki watched her for a moment before rising with an aquired grace and stood behind her silently taking in every detail of her art and how her hands worked with the pencil. He played with a strand of her hair, "That is beautiful work princess." He said in a whisper. "I especially like this part, so much detail in it." He pointed to the waterfall. He smiled down at her with a kind of wonder in his eyes. "I'm Suou Tamaki, founder of the host club. It's a pleasure to met you your highness." he took her hand and kissed it again. So it wasn't his imagination, there it was again, but stronger.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:26 pm
She felt it too but did not shiver. In french she began again." ahh yes, It is a pleasure... I'm Minegawa Mikoto...as you can tell i'm related to the twins..."s he raised an eyebrow as he talked of her art and chuckled." thank you...but you dont need to compliment me on anything you think needs it...i'm more than happy just sitting here drawing " she said her pencil racing across the paper. detail erupting into the glade on her paper,  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:22 pm
He smiled and chuckled lightly watching her with a tilt of his head. "I don't think you need it, I think you know your wonderful, but isn't it ok to be told from someone every once in a while? Besides it is the truth I feel like I should express my complete awe at your amazing work." He twisted his finger in her hair for a moment before walking away. He came back a few minutes later with a cup of tea for himself and a pot to refill hers. "Tell me about yourself princess."  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:36 pm
She raised an eyebrow." first of all i'm NOT a princess, i'm the daughter of Ambassador Minegawa, my mother is British, and Hikaru and Kaoru are my cousins. I'm the youngest of two, my brothers name is Kyo, he went to Ouran 3 years ago, i've been in England for schooling. I know French, English, German, Japanese. And i have a cat named nekoconeko " She said no real emotion in it just to see how he'd act to this burst of information. She chuckled seeing the seething looks from the girls.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:40 pm
he raised an eyebrow at all of the information and his cocky sideways smile spread. "You are a princess to me, I do believe I saw Kyo once but you said you were the youngest of two what is the other siblings name? what is the english school like? I'm sure your cat is as cute as you." He smiled at her and it held a challange. He did very well with his words and wit.  

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:48 pm
She chuckled. " Kyo IS the other sibling, The schools were not much different, uniforms, high education...no clubs like this though " she sighed and leaned back." if you think so.." she pulled out a picture of her black cat to how him chuckling.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff