Reply The Twilight Movie
Opinions?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InluvwithCullenboys

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:48 pm
I would just like to know what some fellow Twihards thought of the movie. I have yet to see it and will see it tomorrow (nov. 22) at noon.

Please respond, I would love to hear your thoughts <3 ^.^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:31 pm
I LOVED IT!

It was awesome, I want to go see it again!
Robert played his part so perfectly it blew my mind! HE WAS INCREDIBLE! And he looked quite handsome, too. He was just so . . . enchanting! He was awkward at all the right parts, he was so great!

Kirsten was pretty good, too. I would hate to have to be in the movie with Robert considering he was so awesome. But she was good. I had my doubts, but she proved me wrong, she was a very good Bella.

AND James! He was absolutely perfect (like Robert). I don't know how to explain the incredible way Cam pulled off that character, he seemed so . . . wild. It was astonishing, he sent shivers down my spine!

The fight scene was spectacular. I don't know how they did it. It was great. Nothing looked overly fake, it was all so damn perfect.

I applaud Summit. They did an incredible job.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:59 pm
I was happy with it. I don't have any major objections...  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:49 pm
I liked it but I really felt disappointed
I expected sooo much more. But that
was probably my problem I expected
too much out of it!!!
The movie skipped details that would've made
it ten times better. So yeah, I am a bit
disappointed. But I do admit every I saw
Edward i flipped. smile

OMG-JuliaJean

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:59 pm
I'm quite glad that i didn't get my hopes up for a perfect movie like so many others had. I will admit though that it could have been much worse though yet it could have been better. i thought it would have destroyed the entire idea of the book because of the cast but i was surprised. Rob has improved greatly in his acting skills. he still needs to work on gestures but other than that he's great. Kristen on the other hand, i'll stick to my last opinion. they could have done much better. sure she looks like bella and she seems like she would sound like bella but her acting is below what i would have honored twilight with. Still how i loved how they did alice, she was adorable ^ ^ lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:29 pm
Well thank you bunches for respondinig so soon!

I totally agree with all of you, in different aspects of course. I totally over estimated the movie but was happy nontheless. Of course, considering the amount of money they spent on it. Robert did an AMAZING job as Edward. However, Kristen was not the best I've seen her. I thought the whole cast of the Cullens was perfect. Alice was amazing and I already knew how cute Jasper was, just totally couldn't believe it to be true.

I highly hope that the second one is just as good, only, maybe a little more cash at hand would be nice.  

InluvwithCullenboys

Dare-2-Sing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:07 pm
hated it sad  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:49 am
It was really good I liked it! It was different from the book of couse since that is to be expected so don't see it hoping to find a replica of the book on film. I found a lot of the special effects lacking though and several professional movie critics said that as well. But I think the script was good but the rest of the Cullen's didn't talk much at all. I read a fanfiction in which it said Jasper looked severly constipated and I didn't realise that until I read it XD. But even though Jasper had very little lines many people who saw it said they liked him best including my aunt and cousin who haven't read the books. I liked him too since the constipated look made him seem a lot like I immagined him to be in the book. My favorite scene wasn't even in the book so the 'artistic licence' had some really good deviations. It also had some scenes in which you could see the landscape really well and it was beautiful! The baseball scene had Muse's Supermassive Black Hole playing in the backround so it was AWESOME! and the ballet scene was really good since it was not only nice to see the scene visualy but also there were some really good fight deviations too. although the ending was weird and seemed a little weak it had some really good foreshadowing that may or may not have been usefull in the book if it had happened I'm not really sure where I stand on that but it was in the movie to show foreshadowing to those who aren't going to read the books which is good since without it people might get confused when/if they do Eclipse. Overall it made me want to count the days until the DVD release.  

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces