[PRV] No questions asked [Tama x Vulcan]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:22 pm
User Image

A sigh slipped from the green striped female's maw as she flopped to her belly underneath one of the trees that were scattered about. Things had been so...uneventful for her, especially since Majivu had left to find himself. She laughed lightly at the thought of him racing across the Savannah. Who knew what kind of trouble the boy would get himself into.

Of course she couldn't forget the fact that not too long ago he had been a child, a child who once thought he could speak to trees. They were growing up and as much as she hated to admit it, they were all going their own ways. One day they would no longer be around. If they chose to leave.

She settled her head upon her paws as she stared out into the vast territory of the high lands. It was so empty. Almost like it had been forgotten. Shaking her head she pushed herself up and back onto her feet.

"No time to dawdle, I should be making rounds." She scolded herself a light smile spreading across her lips as she began her rounds. No time to think about sad things.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:32 pm
User Image

Vulcan was sitting beside himself with many things—thoughts streaming throughout his head. He could of sat in that same place all day if fate would have let him, he could have pondered the whole universe if he just been given the time, but- alas, fate wasn’t about to let him do that. Within seconds his attention was taken from him like a gasp of breath; Someone else drew near.

Standing tall the bright-eyed male smirked to himself as his eyes settled upon the form of a friend, a face he knew.

“Out here alone, again?”

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:40 pm
She hadn't been paying a ton of attention as to where she was going so when someone spoke to her she was startled. Blinking she turned straight toward him. Before she actually got a good look at him her fur stood up on the back of her neck and she instinctively moved into a defensive position as though he was about to attack her. When she saw that it was only him she relaxed.

"I'm always alone."

She replied with a shrug brushing his question off as though it was nothing more than a nuisance. She couldn't help it, she was slightly repulsed by him, not intentionally, it was nothing more than instinct. She never really dealt well with red males, particularly Firekin males. Ahali had been the one exception, even if their first meeting hadn't exactly been pleasant.

"Why are you here?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:59 pm
“I guess I’m always alone too.”

He smirked and looked away, his blue eyes narrowing deeply as a sigh passed his chest. He knew her, they had run into each other once before, friends I guess he would say- they were. Though, no one knew much about him. Friend or not, he kept to himself a lot.

“Gloomy day, ain’t it?

He spoke out again, gazing back at her for a moment.

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:05 pm
"Things haven't changed much have they?"

She asked cocking a brow as she studied him. The last time they had met hadn't been exactly different. At least she hadn't almost attacked him this time. Things were mostly the same, she had been walking, he resting, she had been alone and so had he. How boring.

"Why are you always alone?"

She inquired honestly wanting to know. Since she had first met him she wondered if it was by choice or because no one wanted to stick around. Of course she couldn't say much for herself. It was mostly by choice but at the same time it seemed like no one ever cared enough to stick around. Not in a long time.

"I suppose it is."

She replied with a nod tilting her head back to gaze at the sky.

"I think it's rather nice."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:09 pm
At her words he gazed at her and spoke out with a slight nod of the head.

“To each there own I guess; Seems like a dull-gloomy day to me.”

“I’m always alone because I don’t have anywhere else to be, anyone else to be with. It’s that simple-really.”

His blue eyes narrowed again as he gazed at her again, smirking as he studied her movements. She seemed uneasy still, couldn’t blame her though.

“It’s not so bad, I guess.”

March Moth

Conservative Sex Symbol

Nuxaz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:24 pm
She rolled her eyes at his statement. Of course he had to disagree. Gloomy didn't have to mean dull, it was just a darker time.

"I suppose."

She agreed with frown. She couldn't be angry because he didn't share the same opinion. He was entitled to his own as was she.

"Why don't you find someone then?"

She was asking so many questions but she couldn't help herself. She knew nothing about the red male before her and she was determined to learn something other than just his name.

"Being alone isn't a terrible thing. But it isn't exactly pleasant."

She felt the need to point it out. She wanted him to see it as her trying to get him to tell more about himself while really telling some of herself. She didn't mind being by herself most of the time it just got...lonely.

[IC] Tianxia Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games