Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Wonderland Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:30 pm
(Heh, got this idea while watching Alice in Wonderland mrgreen )

Almost everyone knows the story of Alice in Wonderland, a girl follows a white rabbit down a hole, or through the looking glass, and find herself in Wonderland, a place full of fantastic creatures and oddities, MadHatter, March Hare, Queen of Hearts. After Alice leaves however, is when things go wrong, Alice grows up, eventually forgets Wonderland and has a family. Years later her descendents come for a visit, her grandchildren, her great grand children, they find the strange looking glass, old and worn,while exploring the attic, and once again, history repeats itself. Only this time, Wonderland isn't the same as in Alice's childhood, the Queen of Hearts is dead, and a new, horrifying ruler has taken her place. No, Wonderland is no longer a place of happiness and nonsense, it's a battlefield, and it is up to the desedents of Alice to end this, bring back the stories of their childhood, and with it restore Wonderland forever.

Alice's Desendents-You are related to the one and only Alice, you come for a visit when you find the strange looking glass, when travel through you come to Wonderland.(grandchild, great-grandchild, ect.)

Wonderland Creatures- You live in Wonderland a place gone bad when the Queen of Hearts died, you are either a soldier of the new Dark King, or you are a rebel, ready to fight for your home. (MadHatter, March Hare, Chesire Cat, ect.)
P.S. Feel free to make slight alterations to the Wonderland Characters, turn madHatter into a mad awesome rebel or something. ninja

Form-

Name:
Wonderland or Human:
Bio:
Looks:  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:47 pm
Name:Alice III
Wonderland or Human: Human
Bio: Alice it the great-granddaughter of the first Alice, she is spunky and rather sarcastic sometimes but she loves her family more than anything, when she was a little girl she loved to here the Alice in Wonderland stories and has always believed that there was something more to it.
Looks:She had thick black hair and blue eyes that sparkle strangley when she's determined, she is tall and usually wheres a loose black skirt and a red tank top.  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 pm
(AWWWSOME!!!! I loooooooove Alice in wonder land!!!!)
Name: Malice Hatter or Mal H. for short
Wonderland or Human: Wonderland
Bio: Malice is Mad’s daughter; he really doesn’t talk about her that much, only because she is in love with his best friend, the March Hair, and the Cheshire cat.
Looks: Like her father she has a black and blue top hat, she has deep green eyes and mid-back length, black hair. She wears a women’s tux (long over coat(black) Under shirt(white) Long pants(Black) a corset like over, under coat It goes over her undershirt but under her over coat. (Blue))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:29 pm
(u rock shay!!!)
Name: Christine
Wonderland or Human: human
Bio: She's Alice III's cousin. Her mother, Alice's aunt, died under strange conditions so she was sent to live with her cousins family since her the identity of her father was a mystery. She looks at Alice to be her own little sister.
Looks: She has long wavy brown hair she usually wears with a white headband and dark blue eyes. She usually wears tight black pants with a white cammy underneath a dark blue sleeveless vest.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:56 pm
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!! You guys rock, now if we could just find some more people.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:21 am
((hahaha! this is funny. I almost laughed out loud, but I stopped before I woke my sleeping family.))

Name: Some call me the Cheshire Cat.
Wonderland or Human: I wonder what land...
Bio: Oh I pop in from time to time, here, or there, or neither here nor there. You know, once I could have sworn I was both here and there.
Looks: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sometimes just a pair of legs, / other times nothing but a head or tail. / You never really know what this cat will look like, / when I come around, to share the tale.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hmm, second verse...  

TY Charns
Crew

Saphirewolf7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:16 am
(lol wow thats just the kind of vague stuff we need for the CC good job!!)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 2:38 pm
SWEET! Awesome character, I love it!  

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

ruggaboo

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:56 pm
*Hugs TY Charns* (That was sooo cool, I was going to be the cheshire but I preferred not to... but I'm a female hatter Madigan!!!!!!(*Pokes saphire wolf* Get it...) xp whee razz SOOOOO when, where, how, and who's going to start... I vote the creater of the RP... I vote Shalaya...*que dramatic music*)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:09 pm
haha nice!! and i second that anomination!!!! (im so formal!!! biggrin  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:35 pm
(Fine, fine. I'll start. I guess Alice (from now on I'm calling her Alice, no III) and her cousin are visiting their great-grandmother Alice I, then they find the looking glass and bla, bla, bla. Any Wonderland peoples can do whatever they do, describe Wonderland,plan attacks against the new King, stuff like that.) And...GO!

Alice gently put her suitcase down as she entered the guest room, it was a familiar room, ever since she was three Alice had visited her great-gramother. Her favorite part had always been the stories, the MadHatter and the Chesire Cat, and all the fantastic beings of Wonderland. But she was to old for such childish things now, she was 16 after all, time to grow up. "Hey Christine, come here!" she called to her cousin in the next room, of course, Christine was more like an older sister, since she'd lived with Alice's family for years.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:46 pm
Christine walked into Alice's guestroom. The good thing about having a fairly wealthy great grandmother is that you dont need to share rooms. That, and having an incredibly creative great grandmother who told the best and most riveting stories of Alice in Wonderland. She remembered how much fun Alice would have listening to those stories when she was three years old. Christine herself had been five. "What's up Alice?" she asked.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:24 pm
Alice smiled at her cousin, "What do say we explore a little? It seem like forever since we were here last." she said, her voice wistful as she gazed out the window, maybe it was better to stay a child, it seemed easier, now that she saw all the pain in the world, she sometimes wished she could go back. "Do you want to check out the attic?"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:29 pm
Christine smiled. "Well we were never allowed in their as kids so yeah lets go check it out. Maybe well find out what GG has been hiding up there." she said using their nickname for their great grandmother.  

Saphirewolf7

Shaylaya

2,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:34 pm
Alice smiled as she thought of all the times she and Christine had tried to sneak up to the attic, and then had gotten caught and brought back down to the first floor. "Come on." she said walking out into the hall towards the door that opened on to the stair going up to the attic. 'what do you think we'll find?" she asked.  
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff