Is it just me or was the Twilight movie......funny? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:24 pm
Throughout the whole movie there was a bunch of times where I lol'd, some parts really stick out in my mind like when Jessica was talking about the cullen's. Also when the cullen's where making dinner for bella. Also when Mike was doing that weird little dance thing outside the window when bella and Charlie where eating.

Ok...so here is the question, did you think the movie was funny?

I thought it was funny in a good way, I think without that stuff...it would of probably been kinda of boring for me...ok maybe not.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:40 pm
Riku Masen
Throughout the whole movie there was a bunch of times where I lol'd, some parts really stick out in my mind like when Jessica was talking about the cullen's. Also when the cullen's where making dinner for bella. Also when Mike was doing that weird little dance thing outside the window when bella and Charlie where eating.

I thought it was funny in a good way, I think without that stuff...it would of probably been kinda of boring for me...ok maybe not.
Yeah I kinda agree. Although throughout the movie their where parts that really did NOT need LOLING but fangirls did it anyway (and went WAY over bored might I add!!). Its sad...I feel like I couldnt enjoy the movie. The theater I went to was packed with little tween Twilight fangirls that wouldnt shut the ******** up. I MIGHT have heard about 30 mins of the movie though the LOLing, yelling, crying, and squeeing...
I hope the DVD comes out soon so I can enjoy it in peace emo

*ahem*...Oh and Mike's little dance made my insides happy! <3 4laugh  

Kaylee49

Priestess of the Sky

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:40 pm
Kaylee49
Riku Masen

Yeah I kinda agree. Although throughout the movie their where parts that really did NOT need LOLING but fangirls did it anyway (and went WAY over bored might I add!!). Its sad...I feel like I couldnt enjoy the movie. The theater I went to was packed with little tween Twilight fangirls that wouldnt shut the ******** up. I MIGHT have heard about 30 mins of the movie though the LOLing, yelling, crying, and squeeing...

I totally agree with you! There were girls behind me and next to me that wouldn't stop chattering like "EEEEE OMG ITs CARLISLE" When carlisle walked in the room, I did too but in my heead so i wouldn't disturb the movie theater. geesh,

Mike's dance was amazing! I laughed so hard! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:39 pm
I thought it was funny, which says something because I can't laugh all that easily. My sense of humor is more r-rated, South Park esque stuff.  

stareyed_in_LA

beiber_fever69

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:06 pm
Ha ha, yea.
It was funny, that's it.
There were scenes that were (what I thought) really good , like the baseball one.
Overall, this movie had the potential to be so much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:06 am
Kaylee49
Riku Masen

There was a lady that came out before the movie that said"If you don't shut up your gone" but still I can't wait till the movie comes out on dvd.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Lania_Forever

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:43 am
I really liked the baseball scene. Alice's wind up was cool. Also, how Emmet kept hanging out on top of their Jeep. But there were a lot of fangirls there sqeeing everytime something happened which was a little annoying...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:47 am
Lania_Forever
I really liked the baseball scene. Alice's wind up was cool. Also, how Emmet kept hanging out on top of their Jeep. But there were a lot of fangirls there sqeeing everytime something happened which was a little annoying...

Yea I thought they did a really nice job at the baseball scene.  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

Kazza Reaper

Ruthless Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:59 pm
I thought it was funny how everyone, especially Bella and Edward, were so awkward throughout the whole movie. I went to the final showing on Saturday night in a little known theatre and there were literally about ten people there, and only minimal fangirling so I was happy about that.
I got mitpicky about the details though, did anyone else notice that the kitchen wasn't yellow? I mean, that's not hard, my kitchen used to be yellow for crying out loud. I won't go into all the other details they missed though because this would be a long post.
I was disappointed that Alice never learned anything about her past though, and that Jasper had no part whatsoever.... except look like he wanted to eat everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:48 pm
Kazza Reaper
I thought it was funny how everyone, especially Bella and Edward, were so awkward throughout the whole movie. I went to the final showing on Saturday night in a little known theatre and there were literally about ten people there, and only minimal fangirling so I was happy about that.
I got mitpicky about the details though, did anyone else notice that the kitchen wasn't yellow? I mean, that's not hard, my kitchen used to be yellow for crying out loud. I won't go into all the other details they missed though because this would be a long post.
I was disappointed that Alice never learned anything about her past though, and that Jasper had no part whatsoever.... except look like he wanted to eat everyone.

Lol, Omg, I totally agree! But like I noticed that they didn't have the scene when she fainted in science and he carried her to the nurse. I haven't yet decided if it's a good thing that they left it out. But like, I thought that some of the scenes were funny in an awkward way and that was just going to be the way it had to be. They couldn't make them...not awkward... Like when hmm....actually I can't think of any off the top of my head but I'll get back to you, lol. I know that there was a bunch because most of the audience couldn't stop laughing at very inappropriate parts.  

InluvwithCullenboys

Roxximajor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 pm
There were some pretty good moments in the movie. Some funny ones like when they were cooking for Bella."How do we even know she likes Italian? Her name is Bella." That really was kinda funny but I understand there were a few important scenes that I actually did miss but what I am most upset about ( which is really the only thing) is that the whole time Bella never got upset about anything or threw a hissy fit like when he was taking her to prom or when he was running I mean that and her sarcasticness they really kinda changed the character of Bella by not having that part of her in the movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:15 am
Kazza Reaper

The things That I noticed was that she left her backpack in the forest! scream
lol
I also noticed that when bella was supposed to leave her jacket in the car...but she had it with her the whole time so edward could not give her his coat.
You're right about alice and jasper but I loved how jessica said he just looks like he is in pain. So me and my friend every time we saw jasper on screen we would either laugh or say the guy in pain......I really don't know why it effected us like that though.

......and Emmet's little knife wave was priceless!  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

bustinrs2kickurs

Melodious Darling

7,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:10 pm
I loooved the part when Bella tells Charlie about Edward while he is cleaning his gun.

"Dad I want you to meet Edward"

*tichek*

"Ok, bring him in"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:06 pm
bustinrs2kickurs
I loooved the part when Bella tells Charlie about Edward while he is cleaning his gun.

"Dad I want you to meet Edward"

*tichek*

"Ok, bring him in"

lol I loved that part  

Riku Masen

Chatty Seeker

xxcelestialstarxx

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:56 pm
Haha that part with Charlie made me laugh. Awesomeness xp  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items