Reply Naruto Guild
Where do you get the Naruto headbands? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 6:06 pm
I want one but I dont know where there at are how much they cost, can anyone help me out?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:33 pm
you can find some at the MARKETPLACE in Isle De Gambino, also in Exchange.. lots of people selling items there.

it'll cost 70-90k these days.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:05 pm
eBil xMArion hYbRid
you can find some at the MARKETPLACE in Isle De Gambino, also in Exchange.. lots of people selling items there.

crying thats alot.....all I have is 1300..oh well..ill get it one of these days  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 2:10 pm
I was lucky enough to get one while they were still relativly cheap.  

Missing00

Invisible Guildsman

9,100 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

xx_dragon_girl_13_xx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 3:43 pm
imboredwhataboutyou
eBil xMArion hYbRid

Same goes with me. I really want one and I only have 1270 g. I asked in Chatterbox if anyone would help me and they told me that I needed to get clothes first. *Bursts into tears* crying People are so mean! stressed It was my birthday, too. Oh well. ^^They'll all die eventually. ^^Hopefully it's a horrible painful death! twisted *Cough*
Squirrel minions: eek
Zktx(pronounced potato)(my imaginary friend): stare She does that every time...
Yeah.... I have issues. If this disturbs you then you can just pretend I never wrote here....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:28 pm
xx_dragon_girl_13_xx
imboredwhataboutyou
eBil xMArion hYbRid

Same goes with me. I really want one and I only have 1270 g. I asked in Chatterbox if anyone would help me and they told me that I needed to get clothes first. *Bursts into tears* crying People are so mean! stressed It was my birthday, too. Oh well. ^^They'll all die eventually. ^^Hopefully it's a horrible painful death! twisted *Cough*
Yeah.... I have issues. If this disturbs you then you can just pretend I never wrote here....
yea....ok  

blue_man_of_destruction

final_hiroshi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:40 pm
imboredwhataboutyou
xx_dragon_girl_13_xx
imboredwhataboutyou
eBil xMArion hYbRid

yea....ok
i have been questing a ninja headband since i joined gaia my plan is to buy donation items and sell them when they are worth more...... i currently have saved 12k  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:19 pm
arrow buy and sell
arrow gaia fishing
arrow quest thread in charity/quests forum
arrow poll whoring ( sweatdrop )

..they're the best way to get golds faster.  

eBil xMArion hYbRid

chibiful

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:45 pm
missing nin itachi

Yeah same here. I got one probably only a couple of months after it came out. It was only 10k...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 5:41 pm
chibiful
missing nin itachi

Yeah same here. I got one probably only a couple of months after it came out. It was only 10k...
Thats not fair...I still need about 10,000 cry  

blue_man_of_destruction

ChaosOmegaNova

6,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:33 am
I say we start a group fund so that everyone in the Naruto guild can get the headband.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:17 pm
I got help from a group of people when it was about 60k. Now I just have to help them get theres.  

Sike Redwolf

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:06 pm
I'm questing for an Steel-Plated Ninja Headband and my way to earn gold is not to bump because I think it's not that fun. I prefer to Role Play. You have some fun and you get so much gold without knowing it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 1:10 pm
I was so close to getting one when they were 20k, but then the prive went up. gonk  

GumboTFPAPC

blue_man_of_destruction

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 2:02 pm
Pluto Hon
I was so close to getting one when they were 20k, but then the prive went up. gonk
thats got to suck  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces