Reply New Moon
New Moon Movie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kun-Evo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:02 pm
I hear they've started making the movie for New Moon. Any comments on that?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:08 pm
Taylor lautner better be jacob or I will be really pissed! I also heard that Ben Barnes might be playing Aro. I think that is awesome, that would just add more hotness to the movie! wink  

Mrs_NickJonas288

Jellycones

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:44 am
I thought they weren't filming for like...another 11 weeks? haha.

I hope it turns out well...and I hope that they can keep Taylor Lautner in it, or if they can't keep in for the whole movie to just let him be Jacob til' he goes to the movies and gets "sick" lol.

And since there is a new director, I hope the composition of the film isn't too much different. But I do hope this director adds more direction, because Twilight lacked some.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:30 am
THEY BETTER KEEP TAYLOR OR I AM NOT WATCHING NEW MOON!
hahah Man i am going to be very angry if Taylor Lautner is not Jacob Black in New Moon.  

HRH_Chrisroshanco

shyshy676

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:56 pm
I heard Robert aka Edward might drop out of the second movie because Kristin's or bella's real bf told robert off about the twilight kissing scene. Also that they might try to find someone older and/or mature to play jacob because they say taylor is to lanky. Also, that New Moon is suppossed to come out November 27 of THIS YEAR because in rl ppl really age but in the books vamps dont age so they are trying to make the movies fast so noone notices that age diff and some ay Robert is worried he may not be able to portray that same "fake" love to Krstin or bella that he did in Twilight. That's all my gossip  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:17 pm
I heard Dakota Fanning will play Jane. She's perfect for the role!  

couturerocks

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:55 pm
Dakota fanning in new moon I would literaly go insaine I dont' like kirsten but I can handle her but Dakota fanning now I wouldnt go see the movie if she is in it  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:39 pm
VampirePrincessOftheNorth
Dakota fanning in new moon I would literaly go insaine I dont' like kirsten but I can handle her but Dakota fanning now I wouldnt go see the movie if she is in it

Yeah, I'm not crazy about Kirsten Stewart... or Robert Pattinson. They're just average.  

couturerocks

_-Mitsubachi-_-Fujin-_

Shameless Elder

18,100 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:59 pm
User Image

ya know though, at least they got young actors/ actress to play the characters... I mean back in the day when they made Interview with a Vampire, they Antonio Banderas play Armand play a 17 year old and even in 1994 he looked almost 30.... so I'm not going to complain too much about the cast for the Twilight series, though serious, Robert could have done a better Edward for Twilight readers. And I'm not super crazy about Kristen as Bella either. i don't feel she really captured Bella's character. gonk

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:31 am
yeah i heard that. hey anyone know if drew barrymore is for sure directing the next film? dakota fanning is playing jane i hope she can do a
good job.  

asianmomo530

reb64

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:13 pm
I just saw where they have Micheal Sheen to play Aro. I think he will do cool. But it is kinda strange to have Lucian ...the main "wolf" from Underworld as one of the oldest Vampires.  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:39 am
I just read that leaked script - I hope it really is the script too biggrin they stuck to the book really well! This is going to be great!!

Is it November yet?!  

Phoenixliv

9,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
New Moon

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items