Submit

Would Nessie freak out?
  YES!
  NO!
  OMNOMNOM!
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:56 pm
Alright, so Bella and Edward, Jacob and Renesmee. In the end, everybody is happy, but...how did we get there? Well, there was a lot of tomfoolery and shenanigans, and perhaps even some...DANGER!

But there were also a few kisses...between Bella and Jacob. The mother and son-in-law. Of course, we didn't know there would be a daughter at the time, but what do you think Renesmee would say if she ever found out?

DISCUSS!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:53 pm
I think that she would understand.  

hkkpfwg96

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:15 am
Me too. And, we don't have to worry about Jacob and Renesmee being a couple for the next 10-15 years.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 pm
Now that I think about it, it is actually so disgusting . . .

Think about if your mother had like a love affair with you boyfriend . . . Ew.
I would just never ever tell Renesmee.

.Bucket.of.Joy.

hkkpfwg96

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:01 pm
kanangirl123
Alright, so Bella and Edward, Jacob and Renesmee. In the end, everybody is happy, but...how did we get there? Well, there was a lot of tomfoolery and shenanigans, and perhaps even some...DANGER!

But there were also a few kisses...between Bella and Jacob. The mother and son-in-law. Of course, we didn't know there would be a daughter at the time, but what do you think Renesmee would say if she ever found out?

DISCUSS!
I would be really freaked out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:23 pm
i think she'd understand,but be a little grossed out!maybe tease jacob about it!personally,i don't think they should tell her,at all,you know,never!!!  

meggy_magic515

VanillaSugar11

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:59 pm
I think that everything turned out fine in the end. But I guess Renesmee would understand. And you guys are right, they probably wouldn't tell her. Maybe they could laugh at it together. Especially since Bella punched him after the first time. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:20 pm
i don't think renesmee and jacob should have been together.  

couturerocks

Glitterbean

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 3:17 pm
I agree that it is kind of gross. You're all right; they should just never tell her. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:23 am
After some of the weird s**t that happened in that book, that's not at the top of the strange list.  

The Kraken

Dapper Dabbler

Breaking Dawn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces