Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The Muslim Guild Of Gaia for everyone who wanto learn about Islam! Or for those muslims who wanto meet muslims. Or if u wanna have fun!!!! 

Tags: Muslim, Islam, Religion, Islamic, United 

Reply General Debate Forum
Why doesn't Christians believe in Islam ? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:31 am
Alsalam Alaykum ~

I saw this question on yahoo answers and i really liked how this person thinks mashallah he is thinking logically ;D ..

Quote:

I don't believe in religion but I believe in god (in my opinion everything must have a creator, but maybe I'm wrong).

I've read the Bible and Qur'an. The Qu'ran accepts that there's Christians and says that after Jesus, prophet Mohammad came to spread Islam all over the world. (It's like Islam is an up to date version of Christianity).
They say Bible has changed by some priests but Qu'ran isn't.

You can't find a stupid thing in the Bible or Qu'ran. But I must agree that Qu'ran makes more sense.

So how come Christians believe in god and it's religions but don't believe in prophet Mohammad and Islam? Aren't they like the Jews who didn't believe in Jesus?

Like I said before I don't believe in religions but I believe if you do something, you must do it right...

Have a great day!

Wasalam ~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:14 pm
As much as I agree, It's very simple.

In the Bible it is quoted that Jesus said "None will come after me." Or so I've heard as the reason, That and "Anyone who comes through My Father comes through Me First."  

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

-keisha rayana hanaquil23
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:19 pm
it's good.. biggrin the way he/she said it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:13 pm
A christian is not muslim, because the person is maybe unknowleadged, ore evil.  

Zaaki

Thou Exalted

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:38 pm
Zaaki
A christian is not muslim, because the person is maybe unknowleadged, ore evil.

Christians are more near to us than Jews or Polytheists, And really these days Evil is attributed to everyone, Including Muslims.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:09 am
Alsalam Alaykum !

for me i think The reasons behind Christians not believing in prophet Muhammad pbuh are because :
1 - they believe that Jesus pbuh is God and dies for there sins.
2 - they believe in new testement where Jesus pbuh is seen to claim a lot of things including being less then God and at the same time God - I find it a confusing book.
3 - they believe in the trinity
4 - most of them have not read the Quran because they believe its not from God and are scared of it thinking its an evil book as shown in the media and christain sites, so they stay away from it.

peace.Wasalam.

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:30 am
Hello~ I am a Christian so I think I can shed some light on some of your accusations. :]

First of all, this is more directed at Zaaki. We beleive what Jesus said, just as you beleive the teachings of Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him.) We are not evil. In your view, we Christians are wrong. And in our view, you Muslims are wrong. One must be right, however, and we Christians beleive in Jesus the Christ.

And at Haydar, I must say, Muslims and Christians have similarities with each of our religions (namely, Jesus), and I do agree with you that we are all evil. Luckily, God is gracious and gives us forgiveness! In Christianity, God pardons us of our sins thanks to Jesus' sacrifice~

At Dark_Sunshin, well... I would say that the main reason we don't beleive in Muhammad (Peace be Upon Him) is because we have mentally and physically and personally experienced Jesus' presence in our lives and have, at one point or another, felt the love that He has for us. :]

Jesus claims He is God. Yup :] In the New Testament, there are the Four Gospels which are accounts for Jesus' life, in which He states multiple times that He is God.

And... you are right, in some ways, that we don't beleive in the Quran. We beleive the Bible is the Truth, not the Quran. And we don't consider it an evil book (as far as I know), but we don't beleive what it says. Especially about Jesus. We beleive He was and is the Messiah.

I hope this clears up some things, but if you have more questions feel free to PM me, if you want. :]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:46 am
Alsalam Alaykum ~

well i appreciate u stopping by ..and answering our questions wink

but what am really wondering about how come one of us is right ?!?
it's not a battle field of the right or the wrong !! the thing is that we are both right '' originally '' ~ but your book was changed !!
i mean if u think about it .. how come there are about 100 versions of different Bibles all over the world !! it's a serious non sense .. the book for Christians is sent from God is a One and Only '' Bible ''!! and i believe those other versions of Bibles are just Not True !? and lots of things are changed in them ~

and you agree on Jesus CLAIMING to be god .. it's a shock actually for anyone to say that about their religion's Prophet, and it's a shock to see a Prophet caliming to be God in a Testament and then in another Testament he says that he was '' sent from God '' [[ non sense xD ]]
.. Jesus origianlly doesn't claim anything .. but this particular story has been dramatically changed in an oddly way ~
and btw , the original Bible mentioned that Muhamad [ Peace be Upon Him ] will be comming after Jesus , cause Jesus [ PBUH ] will be sent to god .. not crossed as christians nowadays ''claim'' ~
and Muhamad [ PBUH ] came !! but '' u don't believe in him and still at the same time belive in the Bible ?!? '' again non sense !!

Wussalam ~

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:20 pm
Please, tell me how the Bible was corrupted overtime. No, wait. Tell me this. When Muhammad (PBUH) was alive and preaching, was the Bible corrupted then?

Also, 100 versions of Bibles around the world is because the original scriptures that was written in a language that didn't have such a direct vocabulary as we do now. (Ancient Greek, Latin and Aramaic). And thus, due to the minor disputes over what certain words should be. Such as in 1 John 3:4-5

New International Version
4Everyone who sins breaks the law; in fact, sin is lawlessness. 5But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.

New Living Translation
4 Everyone who sins is breaking God’s law, for all sin is contrary to the law of God. 5 And you know that Jesus came to take away our sins, and there is no sin in him.

New Kings James Version
4 Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness. 5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin.

English Standard Version
4Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness. 5You know that he appeared to take away sins, and in him there is no sin.

And I am not sure if this would be translated right... but here it is in Arabic.

4 أَمَّا الَّذِي يُمَارِسُ الْخَطِيئَةَ، فَهُوَ يُخَالِفُ نَامُوسَ اللهِ: لأَنَّ الْخَطِيئَةَ هِيَ مُخَالَفَةُ النَّامُوسِ.

5 وَأَنْتُمْ تَعْرِفُونَ أَنَّ الْمَسِيحَ جَاءَ إِلَى هَذِهِ الأَرْضِ لِكَيْ يَحْمِلَ الْخَطَايَا، مَعْ كَوْنِهِ بِلاَ خَطِيئِةٍ.

As you can see, there are very minor differences in the various versions of the Bible :]

And also, the thing is... our religion, Christianity, does not view Jesus as a prophet. We view him as the Messiah, the Promised One, Emmanuel, the Savior, Christ.

And there are various reasons as to why we beleive Jesus was the Messiah, the Savior, because look at the prophecies fulfilled from the Jewish peoples...

Isaiah 9:6-7 [6] For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. [7] Of the increase of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. ...

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

Micah 5:2 But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.

Isaiah 53:3 He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows, and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not

Psalm 22:16 Dogs have surrounded me; a band of evil men has encircled me, they have pierced my hands and my feet.

All of these prophecies, (and though they are just a few of the many Jesus did) were fulfilled by Jesus Christ.

And what you must understand is the trinity. God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit. I am not sure how to explain this any clearer... God the Father and God the Son (Jesus) are one. Thus, Jesus was sent by God the Father, but also, he is God the father. I wish I could explain it better. I will have to look up how to explain this better.

And also, you say the original Bible mentioned Muhammad, but please, may I see this?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:31 am
of course it has ben corrupted when Muhamad [ PBUH ] was alive preaching!! coz the reason why he was alive and he was preaching Islam is because the Christianity was corrupted overtime !! and he was sent to get the people who are lead to the wrong path get to the right one. and also Muhammad [ PBUH ] was sent to the WHOLE world not like other prophets.

you know you are giving me the things which were uncorrupted from the bibles. i mean of course who ever sins breaks God's law !! am talking about Jesus's story !!
give me an example from an OLD [[ very old ]] version of bible and a new one.

so you don't view him as a Prophet but instead u view him as the SON of god ?!
okay .. now tell me what Jesus have done ?? he has been calling for the Christianity and to believe in God and believe that he is the Only creator .. all those believes are right and mentioned in the Bible ?!! and also mentioned in the Qura'n !
and of course those duties are a must for any '' one '' that has been sent from God !! and those who seek to announce and spread those says and believes are called '' Prophets '' and so in my opinion Jesus is not the Son Of God instead he is the Prophet , i mean think about it if he was '' the son of god '' as u claim and also has been '' CROSSED '' as u claimed .. would that ever be possible ?!
how come the '' Son Of God '' is killed or crossed by normal people ?!

and i can't see how '' GOD '' is 3 gods ?! he is the son of god and at same god .. he is the father of god and mm .. god ??! and he is the Holy spirit xD?!?

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:

The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:
"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.
If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.
However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)
Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.
[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-15 cool

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).
Words in the mouth:
Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.
"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."
[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-1.

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:
"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."
When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:
"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."
"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."
In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

Wussalam ~

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:33 am
and here is a link of a post in here that gives a lot of proofs that Muhammad [ PBUH ] was mentioned in the Holly Bible ;D ~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14203215

Wussalam!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:14 pm
Jesus, too, was sent to the entire world. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He sent His one and only Son so that none may die, but all shall have eternal life."

Hm... What do you mean "very old" Bible? Like the King James Version? Or the Old Testament? Well, did you know that there is something called the Dead Sea Scrolls which were found, and they date back to 170 B.C. to 70 A.D.

Also... I would like to answer a few of your beleifs with Christianity.

The Bible? Well, look at manuscript evidence. When was the Bible (especially the New Testament), corrupted? If, as you say, the Bible is corrupted, when did it become corrupted? And, where does it say in the Quran that the Bible was corrupted? If I am correct, Mohammad (PBUH) never said that the New Testament (is that called the "injil" in Arabic?) was corrupted. He said the Christian ideas were corrupted, yet, before, he said "if you are in doubt, go and check with the people of the book." And the book is the Bible. So, he was saying we are corrupted, yet he was referring us back to "the book?" So was Mohammad (PBUH) referring us back to a "corrupted" book?

What has Jesus done? He died on the cross. According to the original laws (the Jewish laws, especially from Leviticus and Deuteronomy) sins were punishable by death. But, when they sacrificed animals, the animals blood accounted for some of their sins. But animals could never take the place of all our sins, such as murder, etc...

So, then, the Messiah came along. Jesus Christ, born to a virgin Mary. He began his ministry at age 30, I beleive, and he and his twelve disciples went through what is now Israel, preaching to many people and performing many miracles, casting out demons, etc. He even brought several dead back to life!

Jesus was perfect, and never sinned. Never. He was perfect (a "spotless lamb," just like a pure animal who was sacrificed for our sins). Jesus could have protected himself from dying. But if he did that... he would not have fulfilled why he was sent onto Earth. Jesus came to Earth, sent from the Father, to save us. And, when he was nailed to the cross, all the sins of the world that were and were to come, were laid upon him. And when he died, it says "and there was an Earthquake, and the Temple was broken in two and the veil was torn."

What is so significant about "the veil was torn?" Well, behind the Veil was where Jewish priests would go to pray to God for forgiveness of the peoples sins. There were rituals and cleanings that the priests had to go through to become cleansed, to speak with the Holy One. But, when the veil was torn, it symbolized the now direct access to God that was now available thanks to Jesus.

Now, a good way to think of the Trinity is this. God the Father is perfect. He was could not be tempted by anything or anyone. Nor had he experienced the temptations of this world that we humans face. Allah has never had that happen to him. However, Jesus (The Son), who was God, came to Earth, he experienced those temptations! Jesus, God, experienced the things that us humans are tempted with. Temptations of the flesh, of anger, etc. But, he never sinned nor did he ever give into those temptations.

God had, previously, never experienced our temptations. But as a human being, he did! And now, God was able to understand us even more clearly. He knew the temptations of sin, and the hardships we go through! And then, he had to die. When Jesus died a human death, he was sacrificed like an animal, for me. For you. And now, because of his death, we are saved.

Does this clear it up for you? If not, I will try to make the explanations clearer.

God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are not 3 Gods. They are one God but three essences. This is one of the subjects that makes the biblical passage "Gods ways are above us, we can not fully understand Him" perfectly true. If we could understand God's ways, then there would certainly be something wrong. With Jesus' sacrifice, we are saved from the punishment we deserve for our sins. And when we ask for forgiveness, he gives us forgiveness. For "He has loved us since before the dawn of the world."

I would like to adress Deut. 18:18 because it is NOT referring to Mohammad (PBUH). First of all, Deuteronomy means "copy of the Law." And who was this copy for? The ISRAELITES. The Jews. The followers OF THE LAW. Furthermore, throughout the Bible, "brethren" is used to refer to "fellow Israelites."

Also, Deuteronomy shows us what it must mean to be a "brother."

Deuteronomy 17:15 says...
"Be sure to appoint over you the King the Lord your God chooses. He must be "FROM AMONG YOUR OWN BROTHERS". Do not place a foreigner over you, one who is not a "BROTHER ISRAELITE".

Now look at Deuteronomy 18:18...
"The Lord your God will raise up for you a prophet like me FROM AMONG YOUR OWN BROTHERS. You must listen to him."

Now, the reason why it makes sense with Jesus is because, well, he was a BROTHER ISRAELITE. He was a Jew! Jesus Christ was a Jew.

And for Isaiah 29:12, that is very different than what our Bibles have today. This is what it should say...
Then the book will be given to the one who is illiterate, saying, "Please read this." And he will say, "I cannot read."

And for the Song of Sons 5:16. Here is a great explanation I found~

His mouth is sweetness itself; he is altogether lovely. This is my lover, this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. (Song of Songs 5:16)

Many Muslims claim that where it says "he is altogether lovely" should read "he is Mahamaddim." This is incorrect for a number of reasons. First lets look at the transliteration from Hebrew and a literal translation:
---------------
khi.ko mam.ta.kim. ve.khu.lo ma.kha.ma.dim ze do.di ve.ze re.i be.not ye.ro.u.sha.lam: (Shir-haShirim 5:16)

His mouth [is] most sweet; and He [is] altogether lovely. This [is] my Beloved, and this [is] my Friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. (Song of Songs 5:16)
---------------
The word "makhamadim" used in the Bible means desire, desirable thing, and pleasant thing; it can be translated as pleasant thing, pleasant, desire, goodly, lovely, and beloved. It comes from the root word "khamad," which means to desire, covet, take pleasure in, delight in, desirableness, and preciousness. There are many reasons as to why the passage of Song of Songs does not refer to Muhammad. First of all, this is not a prophecy. Secondly, the person being described as "makhamadim" has red hair:

My lover is radiant and ruddy, outstanding among ten thousand. (Song of Songs 5:10)

The Song of Songs also took place during the time of Solomon:

Look! It is Solomon's carriage, escorted by sixty warriors, the noblest of Israel, (Song of Songs 3:7)

Come out, you daughters of Zion, and look at King Solomon wearing the crown, the crown with which his mother crowned him on the day of his wedding, the day his heart rejoiced.
(Song of Songs 3:11)

But my own vineyard is mine to give; the thousand shekels are for you, O Solomon, and two hundred are for those who tend its fruit. (Song of Songs 8:12)

The Song is even written by Solomon:

Solomon's Song of Songs. (Song of Songs 1:1)

The word "makhamadim" is also used many other places in the Bible. Here is a list of all the places it is used: Song of Songs 5:16; 2 Chronicles 36:19; Isaiah 64:10; Lamentations 1:10, 11, 2:4; Hosea 9:6, 16; Ezekiel 24:16, 21, 25; Joel 4:5; and 1 Kings 20:6. There are 13 places where "makhamadim" is used; isn't it strange how Muslims only refer to one place (Song of Songs) as being Muhammad? Well, look at what the other verses say:
---------------
va.yis.re.fu et-beit ha.e.lo.him va.ye.nat.tsu et kho.mat ye.ro.u.shalam ve.khol-ar.me.no.tei.ha sar.fu va.esh
ve.khol-ke.lei ma.kha.ma.dei.ha le.hash.khit:

They set fire to God's temple and broke down the wall of Jerusalem; they burned all the palaces and destroyed everything of value there. (2 Chronicles 36:19)
---------------
beit kad.she.nu ve.tif.ar.te.nu a.sher hil.lu.kha a.vo.tei.nu ha.ya lis.re.fat esh ve.khol-ma.kha.ma.dei.nu ha.ya le.khar.ba:

Your sacred cities have become a desert; even Zion is a desert, Jerusalem a desolation. Our holy and glorious temple, where our fathers praised you, has been burned with fire, and all that we treasured lies in ruins. (Isaiah 64:10-11)
---------------
ya.do pa.ras tsar al tsar al kol-ma.kha.ma.dei.ha ki-ra.a.ta go.yim ba.u mik.da.sha a.sher tsi.vi.ta lo-ya.vo.u va.ka.hal lakh:

The enemy laid hands on all her treasures; she saw pagan nations enter her sanctuary--those you had forbidden to enter your assembly. (Lamentations 1:10)
---------------
kol-a.ma ne.e.na.khim me.vak.shim le.khem nat.nu ma.kha.ma.vdei.hem ma.kha.ma.dei.hem be.o.khel le.ha.shiv na.fesh re.e a.do.nai ve.ha.bi.ta ki ha.yi.ti zo.le.la:

All her people groan as they search for bread; they barter their treasures for food to keep themselves alive. "Look O LORD, and consider, for I am despised." (Lamentations 1:11)
---------------
da.rakh kash.to ke.o.yev ni.tsav ye.mi.no ke.tsar va.ha.rog kol ma.kha.ma.dei-a.yin be.o.hel bat-tsi.yon sha.fakh ka.esh kha.ma.to:

Like an enemy he has strung his bow, his right hand is ready. Like a foe he has slain all who were pleasing to the eye; he has poured out his wrath like fire on the tent of the Daughter of Zion.
(Lamentations 2:4)
---------------
hu.ka ef.ra.yim shar.sham ya.vesh pe.ri vali val ya.a.sho.un gam ki ye.le.dun ve.he.ma.ti ma.kha.ma.dei vit.nam:

Ephraim is blighted, their root is withered, they yield no fruit. Even if they bear children, I will slay their cherished offspring." (Hosea 9:16)
---------------
ben-a.dam hin.ni lo.ke.akh mim.kha et-makh.mad ei.nei.kha be.ma.ge.fa ve.lo tis.pod ve.lo tiv.ke ve.lo ta.vo dim.a.te.kha:

"Son of man, with one blow I am about to take away from you the delight of your eyes. Yet do not lament or weep or shed any tears. (Ezekiel 24:16)
---------------
ve.a.ta ven-a.dam ha.lo be.yom kakh.ti me.hem et-ma.u.zam me.sho.os tif.ar.tam et-makh.mad ei.nei.hem ve.et-ma.sa naf.shm be.nei.hem u.ve.no.tei.hem:

"And you, son of man, on the day I take away their stronghold, their joy and glory, the delight of their eyes, their hearts desire, and their sons and daughters as well-- (Ezekiel 24:25)
---------------
a.sher-kas.pi u.ze.ha.vi le.kakh.tem u.ma.kha.ma.dai ha.to.vim ha.ve.tem le.hekh.lei.khem:

For you took my silver and my gold and carried off my finest treasures to your temples. (Joel 3:5)
---------------
Wow. We see that the "makhamadim" has been burned, destroyed, traded for food, killed, despised, and carried off into pagan temples. Please realize that the Hebrew word "makhamadim" is not the same as the Prophet Muhammad (unless, of course, he applies to all of the above verses).

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150

Dr Nad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:20 pm
They have their own believe so do muslims ,
Not all christian are bad .
Thats their own believe you cant force christians to convert to islam, let they make their own decisions .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:29 am
Kyo Eun
They have their own believe so do muslims ,
Not all christian are bad .
Thats their own believe you cant force christians to convert to islam, let they make their own decisions .

Alsalam Alaykum ~
i would like to make a point here, that am not and will never force anyone to convert to Islam in anyhow okay??
and PLUS, Who is forcing who? If you are forced into being a Muslim it doesn't even count, it has to come from your heart that is why in Islam actions are judged according to their intentions, intention comes first than comes the action.

In fact in the Quran there are a lot of verses that tells all Muslims not to force anyone into converting :

Surah 10, verses 99 to 100:

99. If it had been thy Lord's will, they would all have believed,- all who are on earth! wilt thou then compel mankind, against their will, to believe!

100. No soul can believe, except by the will of Allah, and He will place doubt (or obscurity) on those who will not understand.

Another One ~ :

(Surah 109):

1. "Say, "O disbelievers, "

2. "I worship not that which you worship,"

3. "Nor will you worship that which I worship."

4. "And I shall not worship that which you are worshiping."

5. "Nor will you worship that which I worship."

6. "To you be your religion, and to me my religion."

What do u think now?? we force non muslims to convert, and does our Deen [ religion ] of islam provoke forcing?? .. i don't think so, so i'd really appreciate if u don't say anything like that about my religion before you study it real well! and give proves wink

WaSalam ~

dark__sunshin
Vice Captain

mazuac

4,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Statustician 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:30 pm
I may be wrong, but isn't it true that under Sharia(t?) Law, that if someone leaves Islam their penalty is death?

General Debate Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff