Thinking about joining?
  For sure!
  Maybe...
  I just want gold!
View Results

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:11 pm
What if half the cullen's disapeared?
What if The Volituri Succeded in recruiting Edward after such factors?
What if he continued his search for knowlage in forgotten places?
what if he fell upon Hogwarts and it's strange population?
What if he found a companion when he thought it would never happen again?

This was just an idea me and someone else on a different site were playing around with and it's actually gone off rather well. i'm curious about how it would go from a real twilighter's point of veiw. ^ ^ I'll be playing a Hogwarts student. The complete background i have left vague for other characters to fill in the blanks. and if nessesary we can discuss the distribution of other characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:04 am
So um, I would like to join.

jaime_456

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:17 am
((Here's the profile for my character smile )

Name: Teresia Carter
year:7
house:ravenclaw
blood: 1/2 Native American (Algonquin) and half Caucasian. (muggle born)

User Image

Personality: Quiet and distant at first and often comes off as being cold. but in reality she is a great friend and can look past many faults to the person inside which makes it almost impossible for her to hate. She is normally even tempered but if you do upset her look out. she is not the type to back down from something she believes in. she is defenctive, wise and slightly mysterious added to the fact that she's observant and her mind works in strange ways. (she's got some weird learned abilities)still she is prone to do things that involve music (she plays violin and piano and also sings and dances), writing poetry and theater but on a rare occasion she does modeling although she don't enjoy it much.

Looks: she is strictly native American with long dark brown hair and has honey colored eyes above the high plains of her cheekbones. the only thing that makes her obviously not full blood is her extremely pale skin. she could be mistaken for a Indian taken by a 'cold one' in her 5ft6in tall, athletic build (although not hard). but her defined angular features, and pouty lips make her face very expressive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:48 am
((here's my starter post. Sorry it's so long but I use it to explain a little of my character.))

It was raining like it did almost everyday,thrumming against the windows. The car ride had numbed her mind as the hum of the motor numbed her ears. Not that she wasn't gone already. She had no where to go once that both her parents have gone 6ft into the ground and she was left to move out on her own. It made no difference to her though. She knew that she would loathe it like she had everywhere else. In a way she was happy to be leaving home but in others she was not. Like she'd have to fly to london once she got to the east coast. hours of sitting on a plane and then hours of sitting on a train for the 13th time didn't seem apealing at all. her first day at school was always a drag. the thrill of her first year at hogwarts had long ago passed. now it was just the same teacher, the same subjects and the same boring students that roamed the halls and stared at her.

By the time she could rest after the Beginning Feast It was the end of twilight, the end of another day that always must come to pass. The sky shone like an endless parade of bruising, the damage the day has done on the atmosphere. But the air was clear, not a cloud in the sky to blemish the soon visible stars that will shine overhead. Frigid air wafted off the lake’s calm, glassy surface, caressing the folds of the young woman’s pearly, grey cloak.

It would be a cool night she realized as dew began to form on the blades of grass around her feet. Her luminescent amber eyes looked down to her reflection upon the water’s dark surface. Beneath the hood her pale face was shadowed but now glowed in the reflected light of the liquid mirror. Her almond eyes shone eerily from above the high planes of her cheekbones and the crimson of her pouted lips. A face she often hid from the world. Raising her head to the horizon she looked on in hope of getting a piece of mind, or at least a bit of empty time.

Teresia rocked onto her heals a moment, having heard the door from the school open and shut. she knew that she pry shouldn't be out there, it was getting dark and student's were required to be inside. still she couldn't pull herself away from the lake, resisting the urge to take a step onto it's surface by how solid it seemed. a light breeze caught her though. blowing her hood off her head and pulling her elbow lenghth dark brown hair back. she took a deep breath, trying to ignore who ever it was. after all it was non of her business. There there was a louder noise, this time she reconized the sound of clicking shoes and the patter of tennis shoes. teacher and student she realized as she stood and knew it was time to move on to why she had come out here. to take off to the woods like she often did at night for her regular training. she picked up her things from the base of a tree and darted around the school before the teacher could catch a glimpse out a window. she hadn't been paying much attention as she darted into the forrest. she knew that she'd get away with it there, she had for the past few years. but she kept her thoughts on running, trying not to focus on anything but the sound of her feet and everything around her. she was strangely good about keeping clear of centuars. she didn't stop her steady pase until she made it to her normal clearing, it was a wide circle with a small streem bending around it's northern edge, fed by the black lake. she knelt on the ground put her weapons aside as she always did. she would meditate for a moment as she tried to clear her mind like usual.  

Aradia Helevorn

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:53 pm
((come on, anyone?))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 7:58 pm
character profile

name: Bridgette Russo
year: 7
house: ravenclaw
blood: vampire-wizard hybrid(half-blood)
appearance:User Image
personality: smart but funny. shes very friendly and wants no one to know what she truely is. she feeds only on animals.  

nanamis

Pure-hearted Dog

11,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:19 am
well, we need the twilight characters before anymore origionals (they're essencial for the plot obviously)

Edward,Alice, and jasper at least. Most important in that order. I'm willing to double as either alice or jasper if nessesary.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:54 am
ok ill be bella too  

nanamis

Pure-hearted Dog

11,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:51 am
No, as it says above we need Edward, alice and jasper for this one. When the plot unfolds you'll see why there's no bella (and it's kind of what started the whole plot). If your not willing to play a guy charactor take alice and I'll take jasper along with the original (I'm used to doing double work). Then we'll just need someone to play Edward.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:19 am
Wow, weird. I did a RP like this a while back. But not like this.

I want to revive it. Anyway, its basically like the Cullens are magicaly transported to Hogwarts, Voldemort wants to recruit them, I could share the link with you.

:]
Either way, I can play as Jasper.  

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:28 pm
That would be wonderful on both accounts. ^_^ then I won't have to double up. Then we'll just need an Edward. Considering my original and his are the main two charactors I won't double with him. Too much talking to myself LOL.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:05 pm
Here

The reason why it died was because people were being inactive, some were moving too fast.
@_@ if I do choose to revive it, I'm going to limit the Oc's. -nods-

Yeah xD  

_IceGoddess15_

6,700 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Aradia Helevorn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:15 am
((ok, then we just have to do the waiting game for an Edward...))  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games