Folie a Deux listening party !!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:35 pm
Well take it from someone who heard the whole CD....ITS FRICKIN AMAZING!!!
Patrick's voice is a lot more mature, and they tried a lot new types of beats and guitar stuff blaugh

The Hot Topic at a mall in my town was hosting a listening party to Folie A Deux and it was really cool. I pre-ordered the CD and got a cool poster.

it was really cool, and i cant wait till it comes out ^.^ XD

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:21 pm
I went too, I was the only one there for it. xd Kinda sad, really. Owwell, made it easier to pick up the nuances of the album. It's bold, for sure, I couldn't help but feel that Patrick was feeling dangerous going into production.  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

[RaBid.PoP~TaRt]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:33 pm
Hey, my friend and I went to that. It was really awkward, because we were basically the only ones in the store. And the employees were like "Oh hay, here for the party?" And I ended up buying a shirt because it felt so awkward just standing in Hot Topic for no reason but to listen. And the lithograph I got for preordering was pretty neat.

But I'm not a huge fan of the album. I mean, it's not a Good Morning Revival, like I thought it was going to be, but... they grew up. I miss reckless Take This To Your Grave Fall Out Boy.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:29 am
[RaBid.PoP~TaRt]
Hey, my friend and I went to that. It was really awkward, because we were basically the only ones in the store. And the employees were like "Oh hay, here for the party?" And I ended up buying a shirt because it felt so awkward just standing in Hot Topic for no reason but to listen. And the lithograph I got for preordering was pretty neat.

But I'm not a huge fan of the album. I mean, it's not a Good Morning Revival, like I thought it was going to be, but... they grew up. I miss reckless Take This To Your Grave Fall Out Boy.

i know what you mean, me and my friends just like stood there lol. I liked the poster too it looks kind funny though XD

i get what you mean, but i havent had a chance to REALLY listen to it lol XD
i dont, Patrick's voice was sooo nasiley back in those days, he has much better control now ^.^

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces