was your thanks giving good bad or ???
  good/GREAT ! ! !
  bad/HORRIBLE ! ! !
  ??? WTH happened there O_o ???
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:45 pm
mine went slow and calm, to listening to mom make the day horrible for everyone, to us getting there and her suddenly becoming the fairy godmother stare good time at the dinner, after done eatting i begin getting sick, so we leave, on way home i throw up out the window (hey atleast it wasn't /inside/ the truck) we get home, still sickish. and that's my day  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:15 am
User Image

I went to my parents' house to help my mom cook dinner... we made a huge amount of food. It was epic. XD I made a pumpkin pie the night before Thanksgiving and my mom made a pecan pie so we had lots of good things to eat. My grandfather went home and my dad was watching tv so I played mancala with my mother for a while and then came back to my apartment when they went to bed.

User Image  

Daffodil the Destroyer

Salty Bilge rat

44,725 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:07 am
User Image

I spent my time eating and being on the computer, my dad's side of the family is boring. XD

The next day I went out with my cousins on my mom's side of the family and had the time of my life, and I got to talk to Tony (lol you can guess who he is) after his suspension. <3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:08 pm
[T_mama]
User Image

I spent my time eating and being on the computer, my dad's side of the family is boring. XD

The next day I went out with my cousins on my mom's side of the family and had the time of my life, and I got to talk to Tony (lol you can guess who he is) after his suspension. <3

i guess . . . the black sheep ?  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Neiina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 4:12 pm
mine went way too fast :] but my Christmas Break is coming up in 2 weeks! I'm excited!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:25 am
I was at work but thats because we dont do thanksgiving in england. Its below us, I mean who eats big meal because they wiped out the native population. Jking by the way! I did Canadiian thanks giving last year which is a month earlier in oct, again I worked but I cookd a big dinner after work. For me, the bf and some work friends who didnt have any family to go to.  

Kalzonie
Crew

Sparkly Seeker

8,650 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers