Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Oh my vampires, I'm going to fall over and die! Right here! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:45 am
I had to go with my dad to work today, but I spent the night at my cousins. So
I packed an overnight bag, which included Twilight! *dazzles*
I put Twilight on the couch right by me, I wake up dazed at six in the morning. I remember about Twilight `cause I'm going to go see it today, again! (I've read Twilight three time, I'm now on my fourth time because I don't have enough money to get the other books. But tomorrow I am celebrating my birthday and hopefully I'll get the next three books by then)
So the point is, I LOST TWILIGHT!
I was going to finish the fourth time up before I went to go see it today, again.
And I looked around the couch desperatly. IT WAS NO WHERE!
I looked under the couch, and in every room I was in the night before.
My Twilight has disappeared and I think I'm going to die of sadness!
Okay, that was a bit over the top, but I'm very sad!
What if it's stuck in the couch, and I go to pull it out, and pages get ripped out or in half or something.
But then again, I asked for the Apple version for my birthday.
And mine had Bella and Eddiepuss... It's not the movie version though because I bought it before the movie came out, and it has tons of stuff that wasn't in the movie(sorry I'm tired of hearing from my friends that I got the wrong book).
Hopefully I'll get the Apple Twilight, and the other three books. But I am distraught with out my Twilight! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 6:58 am
awwwwwww i'm SO SORRY sad
i too would be sad if i lost my twilight book!
that's why i'm a selfish freak that never let's anyone borrow my twilight book(s)
yeah and i wish i had the book with the actors on the cover, even though i've had the original one since forever. But i saw a poster in the one with the actors on it..
anyway, I hope you find your book!  

coldfrenzy

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:28 am
coldfrenzy
awwwwwww i'm SO SORRY sad
i too would be sad if i lost my twilight book!
that's why i'm a selfish freak that never let's anyone borrow my twilight book(s)
yeah and i wish i had the book with the actors on the cover, even though i've had the original one since forever. But i saw a poster in the one with the actors on it..
anyway, I hope you find your book!
Me too, and I hope I find it without it being abused somehow. I already feel like I've abused it, for letting it slip away so easily.
Yeah, I showed the book to my little cousin yesterday and asked her what she thought of Edward. (she's five)
Her: "He's so very handsome!"
Me: "What about her?" *points at Bella*
Her: "So pretty!"
Me: "Which one do you like better?"
Her: "Both! They're so sweet!"
I was laughing so hard. At least I have a few good memories of it. If i get a new Twilight, it will never be the same as having my old one... cry  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:00 am
Well, my original twilight book...I didn't lose it...

my cousin, a twilight hater, burned it last year during christmas when we had a bonfire.

I miss my twilight book...it was one of the original ones that came out before new moon, and before it was popular. crying

That book will always be in my memory ('cause twilight's the book that got me reading...)  

WineChan

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:17 pm
I'm re-reading the series for the 2nd time. I'm on Eclipse. biggrin

Anyway, once I was done with Twilight, my mom lent it out to someone!!!! I was so pissed! So I hid New Moon and Breaking Dawn.

I would never lend them out to anybody....

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:46 pm
i hope you find it! thats unfortunate!!!!  

Ebbing Lullaby

8,800 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:16 pm
xXTwilight4LifeXx
I'm re-reading the series for the 2nd time. I'm on Eclipse. biggrin

Anyway, once I was done with Twilight, my mom lent it out to someone!!!! I was so pissed! So I hid New Moon and Breaking Dawn.

I would never lend them out to anybody....

OMG ME TOO! I decided I would re read the first book for the Movie ( which was horrid ) and now im onl Eclipse. Cool beans.

I hope you find your book in perfect condition! Someone ( my brother ) took my breaking dawn the day after i got it and i almost killed him. Im sure yours will show up soon. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:30 pm
Wow. I'm sorry, Kiddo. I hope you find it soon.

Happy Birthday.

Mrs Joe Trohman

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 pm
Mrs Joe Trohman
Wow. I'm sorry, Kiddo. I hope you find it soon.

Happy Birthday.
Thanks! I wish my party was happy too... 3/40 people showed. I was soooo embaressed!
But, I'm at my cousin's right now. I should look for that book, but I can't because they're watching a movie in the living room(where I last had my book).  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:56 pm
I'm sorry I hope you find it  

habiku

5,400 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:40 pm
I found it!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:23 pm
where was it?  

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

Twilight Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:52 pm
I have... two copies of the damn book, one is practically destroyed because one of the pages fell out and I ripped a section of one of the pages off. And you know, I frankly do NOT care.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:02 am
where was it?

under my cousin's couch... :/  

ActOnYourImpulse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:36 pm
nice lolz, I remember doing that once but it was under my bed and frankly if youve ever seen charlie in the chocolate factory with johnny depp its like when he was cutting though the jungle where he found the oompa loompas

I think i have oompa loompa's under my bed  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces