Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
I just hate those haters... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna bash those twilight haters?
Just the stupid ones who haven't read the book...yeah.
50%
 50%  [ 16 ]
Yeah, ALL OF THEM!!! >:(
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
>.< I'm a twilight hater...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
*looks up at last option and throws tomatoes at whoever puts it there.*
34%
 34%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 32

WineChan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:56 am
...who haven't read the book.

They are just soooo annoying. One person says it's gay, and then another refuses to read it because it sounds lame, and other people just like to bash it because they are twilight hating noobs.

>.<

I mean, you can sympathize with those who have read the book, and they have valid reasons why they hate the book; bella=mary sue, sparkly vampires, no plot. Those kind of haters don't like it because it's just their opinion on the books.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:42 am
There's kids in my school who will say they want to read Twilight, and there's those who ask certain people who go around telling everyone that is about a gay vampire.

Kid 1: "Hey, I heard about that book, I want to read it."
Kid 2: "Don't..."
Kid 1: "Why?"
Kid 2: "It's a stupid plot."
Kid 1: "Really?"
Kid 2: "It's about a gay vampire."
Kid 1: "Really? I don't want to read that book, ever."

I seem to run into Kid 1 often. I will hear what they've heard and give them a look and reassure them that it's not about a gay vampire. :[

Pubic Genital Lice

Hilarious Humorist

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:56 pm
Actually I know few people personally who hate the books....just on the internet. But man if i see them in person I'd jack them up!! beotches!!! ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:26 pm
User Image
There's a guy I know at school who is convinced that the world is going to end because of the books. He says that girls will never be satisfied with a regular guy now, so now there won't be anymore babies. xD You just kind of have to laugh and shake your head at those kind of people. Ignorance is bliss, I guess.
User Image

Angels_can_fly2

O r c h i d a c e o u s

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:17 pm
lol i found a video on youtube of these stupid a** loosers burning the twilight books. Its like why the hell would you go and spend a good 70 bucks on books ( the best of them all ) just to burn them?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:06 pm
my entire family hates the book and refuses to read or go see the movie. My mom says it sounds like Harry Potter all over again, only they couldnt redue it so they made horney vampires. It annoys me because she thinks that that is all the want. sex. and im like "mom... no... you wouldnt understand unless you read the book" and shes like "no, they're just pretending to be 'in love' so that they can act like adults and do adult things. they're just horney!" god i hate my family. they are all prejudice.  

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Evil_Dark_Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:46 pm
You cant hate a person cause they don't like the books...but if they give stupid reason like Edward is gay...then I will probably hit them xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:34 pm
Evil_Dark_Kitty
You cant hate a person cause they don't like the books...but if they give stupid reason like Edward is gay...then I will probably hit them xd
Exactly. It wouldn't be right to hate those people who HAVE read the books. Now, for those haters who haven't read the books, and call them gay and some other crap, then you hate them, because it's just prejudice.  

WineChan

Etzlenos Belliveau

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:19 am
Well, my sister doesn't like twilight at all.
When I haven't heard of the twilight book, she goes keeps on talking bad about that book about people bringing it out to shopping complex and reading it.
And when I started reading the book and bought it for the first time, she said :-

Sister : Oh my god. You're reading that book?
Me : Yeah? So?
Sister : I told you that that book has a stupid story-line. It's pratically a book which a mental human falls in love with the Statue of Adonis (Edward).

It's so annoying.
When there started to be news in the newspapers about the stars, she keeps on saying "Twilight, again. People just don't understand."

And when the movie is officially released, she shows me a lot of posts and comments on "HOW BAD" the movie is.

It gets really annoying..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:36 pm
yeah. hypocritical  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:43 pm
Pubic Genital Lice
There's kids in my school who will say they want to read Twilight, and there's those who ask certain people who go around telling everyone that is about a gay vampire.

Kid 1: "Hey, I heard about that book, I want to read it."
Kid 2: "Don't..."
Kid 1: "Why?"
Kid 2: "It's a stupid plot."
Kid 1: "Really?"
Kid 2: "It's about a gay vampire."
Kid 1: "Really? I don't want to read that book, ever."

I seem to run into Kid 1 often. I will hear what they've heard and give them a look and reassure them that it's not about a gay vampire. :[

only monkeys refuse to read because it's "gay", even before they see for themselves. dear lord, our society is going backwards. so full of hate and judgmental-ness (if that's a word.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:24 am
All of the people on the regular forums that complain about Twilight annoy me. You can't even go to a topic like "For Twilight fans, who's your favorite character?" without about twenty people on the first page posting what they think is a funny comment about how much they hate Twilight, and most of them haven't even read it. They're actually being really immature, they aren't even grown-up enough to just ignore Twilight fan topics and leave us to talk about it in peace.

I can understand if you read it and just didn't like it, but they don't need to go around to every single Twilight topic and post something about how much they hate it, or insult us. What really annoys me is when someone finds out you like Twilight, and after that, they act like you're stupid or something just for liking it. I mean, I know Twilight's not the best book ever written or anything, and yes, it is predictable and Bella is kind of Mary-Sue-ish, but a book doesn't have to be written perfectly for people to enjoy it. Every book you read doesn't have to be a masterpiece of literature and have an amazing plot; what's wrong with reading books like Twilight just for fun?  

NorthEastFire

VampirePrincessOftheNorth

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 am
I love how no one heard about Twilight until the last two books. It bugs me of all the people who say they are Hard Core fans who have only been reading it for about a week. My opinion on the whole thing is people only hate it because they refuse to let them selves believe that something that good could be written about vampires. Everyone expects vampires to be straight edged Dracula misfits but Twilight puts a new edge to them that makes them more real and it scares people.

I have noticed alot that my friends are only reading the book because Robert Pattison was Edward. Alot of people in my school have talked about the moive for months and frankly if I hear another word about how the movie was nothing like the book I'm going to kill myself because they even said in an interview it wasn't going to be Twilight the book the moive. its just Twilight you can't expect it to be exactly the same and yes Edwards sparklyness or lack there of was extremely annoying but that is how someone else thought he looked like. People invision different things for different characters. Like frankly I pictured alice as my best friend Heather. its just how people preceive things.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 4:23 am
Quote:
The hypnotic crisis of "Twilight" gives us a better perspective:

No matter how perfect he is, he still loves her
despite the imperfections of being human..

He serves as a protector of a clumsy teenage-girl...

The reason of his eternal existence is a mortal.

I recieved that text message from a friend..
I think it has nothing to do with the topic..

I hate Twilight haters!
I suggest...
READ THE BOOK FIRST!  

pericardium05

8,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kari Twilight Mist

Shameless Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:32 pm
Aqua Anjel
Actually I know few people personally who hate the books....just on the internet. But man if i see them in person I'd jack them up!! beotches!!! ^_^

I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing when I read that... not because I think it is a bad idea but because of how you said it XD "beotches!!!" ... rofl ... hehe... *ahem* mobving on... sweatdrop  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff