Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:10 pm
If any suggestions please post them here, I will be delighted to try to make them possible.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:13 pm
well i was thinking about having a lending section  

Dark guthix child

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:17 pm
Dark guthix child
well i was thinking about having a lending section
Done, and great idea, since no one right now is going to use the quest help sub-forums I'll purchase another forum later.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:31 pm
This isn't a major suggestion but i was thinking and i saw that there not many ppl ever in the Cc becuse they either offline or in another cc so you if you have Swiftkit or swiftswitch, and know what IRC and how it work, you could make a room on runehead.com ( i think ) But still, there is a chance that ppl don't have swiftkit or de other so idk.

this is swiftkit and down below is Irc (mine Irc i made somehow)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Naogoi

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:05 pm
Vaukors
This isn't a major suggestion but i was thinking and i saw that there not many ppl ever in the Cc becuse they either offline or in another cc so you if you have Swiftkit or swiftswitch, and know what IRC and how it work, you could make a room on runehead.com ( i think ) But still, there is a chance that ppl don't have swiftkit or de other so idk.

In my opinion I think this is a good suggestion. But I don't think it's going to work out because if people don't join the CC I don't think they will join the IRC.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:57 pm
Lyokoluc
Vaukors

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/5853/081203223040pp6.png
In my opinion I think this is a good suggestion. But I don't think it's going to work out because if people don't join the CC I don't think they will join the IRC.
I personaly like IRC better. Only because its seperate from the other chat so i can talk on two seperate lines. I think its a good idea.  

Lord Raylour

Naogoi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:48 pm
shouldn't we have some Quest guides? i would make one but i haven't done some quest in a while.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:50 pm
Vaukors: There are fansites for that. We could just make an Announcement or Sticky with the names of those sites in them?  

Christowns
Crew

Naogoi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:59 pm
hmm oh yea  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:20 pm
christmas gift exchange in runescape or here  

Lik My Pineaple

Hilarious Informer

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kakashi_The_Second_X

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:07 pm
Death Angel Of Mercy
christmas gift exchange in runescape or here

The items would be really kind of cheap because the quest point thing i'm just say but its kind of a good idea.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:49 pm
Vaukors

I use swift Kit its pretty cool  

Lik My Pineaple

Hilarious Informer

5,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kakashi_The_Second_X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:58 am
lol this would be so cool if we made a gaia clan on runescpae and one of these days we go to clan wars and just start owning people XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:55 am
Lol Alen. That WOULD be most interesting... Calling out "Gaia clan!" Towers. biggrin  

Christowns
Crew

Kakashi_The_Second_X

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:58 am
Christowns
Lol Alen. That WOULD be most interesting... Calling out "Gaia clan!" Towers. biggrin

lol but i would be cool because we got so many people with good stats  
Runescape

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces