Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Blind Love (Hey, we're getting close to 100!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:52 am
She was blind.
He could see.
They were both friends.
Until that accident.
He became her eyes.
She fell more and more in love with him.
He pitied her horribly.
She wants to tell him.
He doesn't know.
She's nervous.
He's confident.
Do opposites attract?
We may soon find out...

gaianame~ otawara
RPC Name~ Nick Larouge
Age~20
Appearance~User Image

PM the profile to me under subject
"I can see"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:00 pm
gaianame~ Shiva_Goddess
RPC Name~ Amanda Connors
Age~19
Appearance~User Image  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:03 pm
"Amanda? Amanda? Where are you?" Nick asked as he walked into her house. "I brought your favorite ice cream!" he said. A small bark was heard behind him, it was his puppy Brad.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:05 pm
Amanda was in her room and she felt around for the door and let herself out, "Nick? I'm upstairs, I'm just coming out of my room," she gave a soft smile, "You didn't have to get me ice cream Nick, but thanks, it is butterscotch right? Oh and I hear your puppy too."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:10 pm
Nick dashed up the stairs as Brad clumsily made his way up. "It is!" he smiled, giving her a hug. "Nice seeing you again." he smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:12 pm
Amanda blushed as he hugged her, "I wish I could say the same. Well, it is nice hearing you anyway."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:14 pm
Nick laughed. "So do you want to eat some ice cream or what?" he asked, taking her hand to guide her downstairs. Brad yipped happily at Amanda's feet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:17 pm
Amanda still blushed and nodded, "Uh, sure. Thank you for this Nick. I would be lost without you," she blushed deeper at what she had said  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:21 pm
"Are you hot?" he asked, looking at her blush. "Did I leave the temperature too high when I left?" he asked, putting his hand on her cheek softly. They reached the bottom of the stairs and looked around for the thermostat.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:24 pm
Amanda just shook her head, "No I am fine. The temperature was fine," she just couldn't help it but her blush increased when she felt his hand on her cheek  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:26 pm
"Alright Amanda. Coem on!" he said, pulling her gently towards the kichen. He noticed her hair was a bit messyy as he laid down the ice cream. "Did I wake you up? Your hair is a mess..." he said, combing it carefully.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:31 pm
Amanda blushed completely red, "It's hard to keep my hair nice when I can't see. And thanks...I woke up a while ago, a few minutes before you came in."  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:33 pm
"Oh alright...I would feel so bad if I woke you up..." he smiled. Brad jumped on her lap, he barked happily, nibbling cutely on her blouse. "Alright..." he said. He served up the ice cream on two plates. "Open up! First one's on me!" he said, scooping a spoonful of butterscotch ice cream.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:37 pm
Amanda smiled and petted Brad, "Oh, you are so adorable, I wish I could see you," she sighed a little sadly and blushed a bit, "O-okay..." she then opened her mouth for the first bite of ice cream  

Shiva_Goddess

12,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friendly 100

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:40 pm
Nick put it in gently, and took out the spoon after a minute or so. He put it on her hand and nudged the plate towards her. He took her hand softly and let it touch the plate. "So how where you in the last two days I was gone? Sorry I had to leave you alone by the way...." he said, carressing her hair.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff