Kicks You In The Face
  Cries
  Screams
  Laughs Manically
View Results

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:07 pm
Enter Here To Vent Frustrations, Scream, Shout, Kill Random Things, Bicker, and Just Frelling Tear the Crap out of Whatever is Eating at Your Dark Soul.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:11 pm
scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!  

Nautula
Captain

Raiden the Ancient

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:12 pm
Nautula
scream AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:20 pm
*Assumes Fighting stance in front of brick wall, knees bent shoulder width apart...Slightly staggered for ballance... Lowers chin and clenches jaw mucles bringing fists to side..palms up...thumbs curled tightly over knuckles as they turn white with the force* scream HIYAAA *Juts left fist out forcefully twisting her wrist to palm down...keeping forearm and wrist ruler straight as her fist plows into the wall* evil  

Nautula
Captain

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:28 pm
Nautula
*Assumes Fighting stance in front of brick wall, knees bent shoulder width apart...Slightly staggered for ballance... Lowers chin and clenches jaw mucles bringing fists to side..palms up...thumbs curled tightly over knuckles as they turn white with the force* scream HIYAAA *Juts left fist out forcefully twisting her wrist to palm down...keeping forearm and wrist ruler straight as her fist plows into the wall* evil
*Grinds teeth and pulls fist quickly back to side and repeats with right fist, putting a bit more force into it..sending pieces of brick and dust into the air* scream  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:31 pm
Nautula
Nautula
*Grinds teeth and pulls fist quickly back to side and repeats with right fist, putting a bit more force into it..sending pieces of brick and dust into the air* scream

Whoa.....calm down.  

Raiden the Ancient

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:40 pm
Raidan23
Nautula
Nautula

Whoa.....calm down.
*Tilts head and glances at you. Not taking her eyes off of you she growls under clenched teeth and shifts her stance a bit lower. Flexing her shoulders as she twists at the waist and lands another punch, then another punch in the same spot...a small crater forming in the wall dust mixing with blood on her fists. She then looks away and stands up straight to walk out of the room, blood dripping down her hands...and a coin laying on the floor*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:22 pm
Goodbye Inky........ cry *Drops the rest of the coins...they drop to the floor,covered in blood and tears*  

Nautula
Captain

Nautula
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:58 pm
To love is to die
I died in your arms
you let me go I flew, I chased
I searched for you.
To love is to die
I cried at your loss
I screamed, I fought
my heart broke for you.
To love is to die
now I let you go
to find to live, to set myself free.

Inky...you let me go...so now I let you go...I can feel free now...I no longer chase my lucky coin....thank you for the good times....Your Fiery Rose, Neoka  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:35 am
Nautula
To love is to die
I died in your arms
you let me go I flew, I chased
I searched for you.
To love is to die
I cried at your loss
I screamed, I fought
my heart broke for you.
To love is to die
now I let you go
to find to live, to set myself free.

Inky...you let me go...so now I let you go...I can feel free now...I no longer chase my lucky coin....than you for the good times....Your Fiery Rose, Neoka

crying I love it crying (tears of joy with a hit of sorrow and dispair)  

Emperor v2

Minasekun

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:43 am
paints the wall with red fluid "IT TURNS COLORS WHEN IT IS DRY!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 8:15 am
*Steps out of the shadow as darkness surrounds him walking into a deadend
the ground trembles while my anger builds up i start to laugh. The floor starts to open up shooting flames in the chamber as i punch the wall leaving only ashes of where it once was.*
That felt good but i hope nobody trips or falls into the cracked floor oh well i guess nobody will come by this way. sweatdrop  

Emperor v2

A Fallen Hero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 5:11 pm
*Waltzes in carrying a HUGE wodden cross* Now, where shall I put this  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items