Reply The Twilight Movie
which actor best fit their character? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunanymph59

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:14 pm
personally, i think JASPER! jasper was almost exactly how i pictured him. he was perfect. edward-okay , bella-above average, rosalie-awful! (she wasn't that pretty), emmett- below average , carlisle- so so, esme-good, angela- not how i pictured her but she was good! eric- not how i pictured him but i loved that cool asian guy! jessica-good , mike- good, tyler- sure why not........... yeah thats my opinion  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:21 pm
I think Jasper and Carlisle were the best fit. =3 I love Jasper in that baseball tee!!! =P  

La Beaute

Jellycones

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:32 am
I think Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, and the actor who played Jasper....(i'm having a brain problem, and can't seem to remember his name! ahhh sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:06 pm
Definitely Alice, Bella, Carlisle and Esme.

Edward, Japser, Rosalie, and Emmett just didn't feel right...

xXTwilight4LifeXx

WineChan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:12 pm
Alice(ashley) did the best. Next is Jasper(jackson), but he over exagerrated it a little. Then, I think third place is carlisle.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:53 pm
Ashley Greene (Alice), Peter Facinelli (Carlisle), Kristin Stewart (Bella), Kellen Lutz (Emmett), and *sighs in a fangirl-ish mannor* Taylor Lautner (Jacob) did the best to me (though three of those five might have something to do with them being MAJOR hotties. 4laugh ).

Cam Gigandet (James) is a HOTTIE, but he just doesn't look like James to me. I always thought of him with SHORT (no ponytail) darker hair. Still, EYE CANDY!
Nicky Reed (Rosalie) played the part well, but didn't look the part. I must admit that she had the whole bitchy thing going for her.
Robert Pattinson (Edward) just didn't seem like Edward for so long that I still can't think of him as Edward. While his acting was all right, he just doesn't measure up in photographs. When other girls at school call him "Edward", I call him "Rob".
Elizabeth Reaser (Esme) just isn't pretty. There you have it. She's not pretty and I can't stand to think of her as someone described as being Snow White in the flesh. That, and every time I see her, I see her as "Ava" from Gray's Anatomy or "Bella" from that stupid show The Ex-List.
Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) looks better for Jasper in the Twilight magazine that I bought for ten dollars at HEB. As himself. Not dressed up as Jasper. I still can't get over the hair-that-is-reminiscent-of-a-young-Einstein thing. It's stupid and annoying and sooo not Jasper. He acted the part well.
Edi Gathegi (Laurent) acted very well and he was very hot in the scene where he didn't have his shirt on. There is one reason and one reason only why he was not put in the list of people that passed my inspection and I want to let everyone know that I am NOT descriminating here when I say that no one thought that Laurent was black. I know that they probably felt bad about only having a few people in the movie that weren't white, but, seriously, if you go to Washington, there really aren't very many black people. Or Hispanic people. Or people other than white people, Indians and Asians. But mainly white people. Yeah, my mom's friend lives in Washington and he says that he "can go days without even seeing a black person." (His words, not mine.) Dispite this one little detail, I thought he was perfect for Laurent.

Rachelle Lafevre (Victoria) doesn't really fall into either of my catagories because I thought she did really well and that she played the part perfectly, but I didn't love the character. If I actually cared a rat's a** for Victoria, Rachelle Lafevre would have been in my " heart ACTORS I LOVE! heart " list. She's just kind of the odd-ball now.  

x~ Reyna ~x

Steel Corpses

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:20 pm
Carlisle for me, hes what I expected him to be.
Jasper as well, but the whole 'pain' look on his face was a little overboard for me D:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:44 pm
x~ Reyna ~x
Ashley Greene (Alice), Peter Facinelli (Carlisle), Kristin Stewart (Bella), Kellen Lutz (Emmett), and *sighs in a fangirl-ish mannor* Taylor Lautner (Jacob) did the best to me (though three of those five might have something to do with them being MAJOR hotties. 4laugh ).

Cam Gigandet (James) is a HOTTIE, but he just doesn't look like James to me. I always thought of him with SHORT (no ponytail) darker hair. Still, EYE CANDY!
Nicky Reed (Rosalie) played the part well, but didn't look the part. I must admit that she had the whole bitchy thing going for her.
Robert Pattinson (Edward) just didn't seem like Edward for so long that I still can't think of him as Edward. While his acting was all right, he just doesn't measure up in photographs. When other girls at school call him "Edward", I call him "Rob".
Elizabeth Reaser (Esme) just isn't pretty. There you have it. She's not pretty and I can't stand to think of her as someone described as being Snow White in the flesh. That, and every time I see her, I see her as "Ava" from Gray's Anatomy or "Bella" from that stupid show The Ex-List.
Jackson Rathbone (Jasper) looks better for Jasper in the Twilight magazine that I bought for ten dollars at HEB. As himself. Not dressed up as Jasper. I still can't get over the hair-that-is-reminiscent-of-a-young-Einstein thing. It's stupid and annoying and sooo not Jasper. He acted the part well.
Edi Gathegi (Laurent) acted very well and he was very hot in the scene where he didn't have his shirt on. There is one reason and one reason only why he was not put in the list of people that passed my inspection and I want to let everyone know that I am NOT descriminating here when I say that no one thought that Laurent was black. I know that they probably felt bad about only having a few people in the movie that weren't white, but, seriously, if you go to Washington, there really aren't very many black people. Or Hispanic people. Or people other than white people, Indians and Asians. But mainly white people. Yeah, my mom's friend lives in Washington and he says that he "can go days without even seeing a black person." (His words, not mine.) Dispite this one little detail, I thought he was perfect for Laurent.

Rachelle Lafevre (Victoria) doesn't really fall into either of my catagories because I thought she did really well and that she played the part perfectly, but I didn't love the character. If I actually cared a rat's a** for Victoria, Rachelle Lafevre would have been in my " heart ACTORS I LOVE! heart " list. She's just kind of the odd-ball now.

yeah i agree with u, and when i went to washington, it was weird seeing hardly any black people.( IM NOT RACIST HERE I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE , I LOVE ANY RACE) but in washington theres lots of asian people(which is cool i love asian people but theres not that many where i live,theres mostly black people)  

Lunanymph59

Dgirl91

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:59 pm
Carlslile and Alice where the best for me.
The worst: Esme, was simply, not Esme... i agree with
x~ Reyna ~x on the Ava from Gray's anatomy part..I did not like her one bit..

Kristen S. as Bella S. looked like i imagined her.
Robert Pattinson...in some parts,,but Was it just me, or was he too rough when handling Bella? you know, in the "Like you could ..." part.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:34 pm
i think Rosalie. she portrayed her Bella hate very well  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Edward was perfect.
James was perfect.
Bella was better than I expected. She was good.
Eric was good.
Mike was good.
Emmett was very good.
Rosalie was very good.
Carlise was good.
Esme was good.
Charlie was pretty good.
Jasper was good.
Alice was good, but a little too sober.
Victoria and Laurent were okay.
Angela was too noisy.
Jessica was good.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:23 pm
I think that Emmett,Jacob, and Alice were the best. They were just how I'd pictured them to be xD And all of Bella's school friends were really good, but Angela wasn't that shy  

celestial_dream77

xXTwilight4LifeXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:14 am
x~ Reyna ~x
Edi Gathegi (Laurent) acted very well and he was very hot in the scene where he didn't have his shirt on. There is one reason and one reason only why he was not put in the list of people that passed my inspection and I want to let everyone know that I am NOT descriminating here when I say that no one thought that Laurent was black.l

I knew he was black. It says so in the book.

It says he had "olive-toned skin".

He was definitely not white.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:20 am
My favorite was ashley (who played alice) and my least favorite was Kristen (bella) i've seen better acting skills in class. like there are many parts that if the real bella were in her place she'd be crying her eyes out and kristen didn't even shed a tear. her voice was flat or non expressive, her facal expressions were pretty much the same all the time and when she was "upset" about somthing all she did was scrunch up her face and studder. it was mental.  

Aradia Helevorn

Cat_Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 12:57 pm
Aradia Helevorn
My favorite was ashley (who played alice) and my least favorite was Kristen (bella) i've seen better acting skills in class. like there are many parts that if the real bella were in her place she'd be crying her eyes out and kristen didn't even shed a tear. her voice was flat or non expressive, her facal expressions were pretty much the same all the time and when she was "upset" about somthing all she did was scrunch up her face and studder. it was mental.

Agreed agreed agreed! Kristen needs to work on her acting skills regarding her facial features, during filming. stare  
The Twilight Movie

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff