Submit

iiiiiiii'm dreaming of a whiiiiiite christmaaaaas
  just like the ones I used to know
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:59 am
yay!
I got up early(ish) this morning cos I needed to do work and I was greeted by wite when i looked out my window ^_^
usually in december there's barely any chance of snow here (usually it's in january/feb or even march), but this is the second time we've had snow so far 4laugh

It's hardly been proper snow. and it's only settle din the thinnest of layers (soon to me mushed and washed away), but it's a start.

*crosses fingers for a white christmas*

Does it snow often where you live at this time of year?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:21 am
wow! a WHITE xmas!! I would so love that...unfortunately, where i live is sunny all year long crying and i always missed the snow whenever i go overseas for xmas gonk well, hope you get WHITE xmas!! then you can describe it here!!! and maybe some pix? wink  

Fate-J

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:13 am
There's only been a tiny bit of snow here as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:12 am
When I saw it snowing in Oct....I was so sure we might be lucky enough to get a white chrismas here but now I'm not too sure anymore. It's been cold lately but only icey cold on the car glass in the morning. No snow just rain last night I think. crying

Snow looks really pretty doesn't it? ^^  

Moonlight_HuangHou
Captain

Evil Pillows

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:10 am
It is supposed to snow like crazy up where I am, but I've yet to see any... Everyone freaks out when I say I can't wait for it to snow because they're afraid they'll get stuck inside for days. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:32 am
Well-it's been snowing almost nonstop for a couple days so the campus is completely covered in white now. It's also 30 below temperature wise.....*shivers*  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:38 am
go make a snowman army! blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:46 am
I don't think the snow will compact though with the negative temperatures. whee Or else I probably would.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Zamirah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:59 am
I never got any snow ._. not even a little ice crying ...christmas was fun though! ^^"  
*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games