Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply The Twilight Movie
Kristen Stewart New Role

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Kristen Stewart can play Joan?
  no
  yes
  not sure
  i don't care
  < gold >
View Results

Emo Oompa Loompa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ok here is the article
--------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
We know Kristen Stewart loves pasty teen vampires. Turns out she also loves rock 'n' roll, so put another dime in the jukebox, baby...

The Twilight star has signed on to play Joan Jett in the biopic The Runaways, about the punk practitioner's 1970s all-girl rock band responsible for "Cherry Bomb," "Queens of Noise" and "Born to Be Bad."

Per the Hollywood Reporter, Stewart will shoot the Jett flick after she takes another turn as Bella in New Moon. The first of potentially three Twilight sequels begins shooting early next year. Can good old Bella transition into a punk queen?

-----------
Ok but I really don't think Kristen Stewart (Bella) can transition into being Joan Jett rofl , I mean if you know who Joan Jett is......then maybe you will know what I mean, but I can't picture her playing Joan Jett! Here is one of Joan Jetts vdeos so you can know what I mean Bad Reputation (she is the lead singer)

!!!!! heart I LOVE JASPER HALE heart !!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:54 pm
O.O
I have no idea who Joan Jett is, but i watched the video.....
i inbetween if she can or can not poll it off.....
first of all, no one has seen her in a movie like this (well at least not me lol) so...she could end up really good at it....but in a way i cant see it.......i dont even think she looks at all like her.....

btw i love jasper 2!! lol  

Ashley_whitlock

Sparkly Sex Symbol

stareyed_in_LA

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:31 pm
Are you joking me? I do not believe this.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:52 am
Ashley_whitlock
O.O
I have no idea who Joan Jett is, but i watched the video.....
i inbetween if she can or can not poll it off.....
first of all, no one has seen her in a movie like this (well at least not me lol) so...she could end up really good at it....but in a way i cant see it.......i dont even think she looks at all like her.....

btw i love jasper 2!! lol

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I know what you mean, she usually plays the same roles, it will be very interesting seeing Kristen Stewart trying to pull this role off!!
lol cool Jasper is awesome

!!!!! heart I LOVE JASPER HALE heart !!!!!  

Emo Oompa Loompa

Aqua Anjel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 4:25 pm
I cannot picture her playing her, but it will be interesting to watch.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:04 pm
Aqua Anjel
I cannot picture her playing her, but it will be interesting to watch.

yeah  

Emo Oompa Loompa

The Twilight Movie

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces