Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Carrying a loaded handgun in New York City=Prison

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:24 am
I heard on the news today that anyone caught carrying a loaded gun in NY, immediately means three years prison time.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:30 am
Inquisitor Brock
I heard on the news today that anyone caught carrying a loaded gun in NY, immediately means three years prison time.

Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I thought that they started letting people C&C.
Or was that somewhere else?  

OberFeldwebel

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 8:40 am
I heard that a certain NFL player is getting prison time after shooting himself in the leg on accident.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:18 am
Inquisitor Brock
I heard that a certain NFL player is getting prison time after shooting himself in the leg on accident.

lol

Too bad they're putting him in prison for a gun and not for being stupid.

Let me guess. It was a Glock foh-tay?  

Barru

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:08 pm
Barru
Inquisitor Brock

lol

Article doesn't say. It sounds like he didn't put the gun on safety before pocketing it, and it went off in his pants.

Remind anyone of Eight Mile?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:44 pm
Requiem6661
Barru
Inquisitor Brock

lol

Article doesn't say. It sounds like he didn't put the gun on safety before pocketing it, and it went off in his pants.

Actually, it reminds me of a cop I used to know. He tripped while holstering his gun and grabbed the trigger on instinct. Shot himself right in the thigh.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

war_junky 91

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:46 pm
Fresnel
Requiem6661
Barru
Inquisitor Brock

lol

Actually, it reminds me of a cop I used to know. He tripped while holstering his gun and grabbed the trigger on instinct. Shot himself right in the thigh.

Reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj4yUpR1PB0  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:06 pm
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Requiem6661
Barru
Inquisitor Brock

lol

Reminded me of this:

Similar, but much more negro.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:17 pm
Fresnel
war_junky 91
Fresnel
Requiem6661
Barru
Inquisitor Brock

lol

Reminded me of this:

Similar, but much more negro.

Whenever i feel down, i remind myself that Ive never shot myself in the foot in front of a classroom full of kids and lost my ability to be a believable roll model.

Then i always feel better =3

And in regards to the thread, what if you have a carriers license? I couldn't see a problem with that...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:56 am
Requiem6661
Barru
Inquisitor Brock

lol

First I pictured that DEA agent and then that Band of Brother's scene with Hoop.
The Band of Brother's part was actually sad.

Why couldn't he have just blown off his big toe, and those ******** clown shoes hit their arteries?  

OberFeldwebel

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff