Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
If you could pick one song for Fall Out Boy to cover...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Kings Royal Baker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:52 pm
What would it be? Any song at all and they'd cover it. What song do you think they're be a good job with?

Personally, I'd love to hear Fall Out Boy cover Coheed and Cambria's "The Suffering."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:33 pm
ok well as far as really funny songs for them to do i would love to hear them do Sir Mix A Lot's "Baby Got Back"....and as far as something i think Patrick's voice would be amazing at i want to hear them do the Beatles' "Let It Be."

yeah lol whee

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:35 pm
I think a more apt question is who haven't they covered yet. Them Fall Out Boyz, they love to sing other people's songs. Not that I'm complaining, Patrick's got such a damn pretty voice. whee

Personally, I'd love to see them collab with Ludo, y'know, those charming/creepy boys that sing "Love Me Dead". I like to think of Patrick and their singer Andrew as two sides of the same coin, and they both have such passion when they sing that it would be interesting to hear them together. Ludo's covered Faith No More and the Ghostbusters theme in concert, so I'm sure they could find something fun to play. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:28 pm
Hmm, this is hard. Damn, I was just going to say the Ghostbusters theme, but Ludo's already done that. They could have done I'm Afraid of Americans by David Bowie on their European tour.  

Emm3 Miaou

xXSagieee BabieXx

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:12 pm
pressure by paramore!!!

<3  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:29 pm
User Image
Excuse me! Ah-Ree-Ahn-Uhh has something to say!

I think I wanna hear em sing "I Wanna Hold Your Hand" or "If I Fell" both by the Beatles, just because Patrick would be good at em. And "One" by U2, because it's my all time favourite song by U2.

Thank you. That is all.

Cold Oktober

Lizzeh 3 Tears

Sparkly Fairy

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:05 pm
hmmmm....*thinks* i would like to hear them cover...."Dead Lovers Lane" or "Love said no" By H.I.M xD that would be interesting but i don't really think they know who HIM is .-.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:30 pm
DaziLi
I think a more apt question is who haven't they covered yet. Them Fall Out Boyz, they love to sing other people's songs. Not that I'm complaining, Patrick's got such a damn pretty voice. whee

Personally, I'd love to see them collab with Ludo, y'know, those charming/creepy boys that sing "Love Me Dead". I like to think of Patrick and their singer Andrew as two sides of the same coin, and they both have such passion when they sing that it would be interesting to hear them together. Ludo's covered Faith No More and the Ghostbusters theme in concert, so I'm sure they could find something fun to play. xd

OMG! I LOOOOOOVVVE Ludo lol "The Horror of our Love" Is the creepiest song lol. I think Fall Out Boy could do that song pretty well too :3

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

Mrs Joe Trohman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:43 pm
Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Tears for Fears.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:32 pm
breathing by yellowcard! yeaahh that be nice  

challen08

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas