9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250

Barru

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:43 pm
SBBuckner
I have heard of people who hack and have a real SWAT team to that to someone

And I've heard of police and SWAT teams getting the address wrong and do that to someone.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:35 pm
Barru
SBBuckner

And I've heard of police and SWAT teams getting the address wrong and do that to someone.
Didn't some 5 year old get a special present of tear gas delivered through the window during his birthday party?  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:49 pm
Fresnel
Barru
SBBuckner

Didn't some 5 year old get a special present of tear gas delivered through the window during his birthday party?

eek rofl
Happy birthday!!
*Glass shatters, grenade explodes*
GET ON THE GROUND!!!!
crying crying crying
SWAT Team: Oops sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:23 pm
Fresnel
Barru
SBBuckner

yeah, wrong apartment.... wasnt even the right building. year gas and a dynamic entry thru the front door.

Tear Gas: 35 Dollars
Broken Window: 145 Dollars
Dynamic Entry thru the front door: 285 dollars

Seeing the bright, smiling, and carefree faces of a 5 year old as S.W.A.T owns him and everyone in the room...

Priceless.  

Crash Maniac

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 am
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Barru
SBBuckner

yeah, wrong apartment.... wasnt even the right building. year gas and a dynamic entry thru the front door.

Seeing the bright, smiling, and carefree faces of a 5 year old as S.W.A.T owns him and everyone in the room...

Priceless.

Hmm, I wonder how much the family sewed the state for that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:27 am
OberFeldwebel
Crash Maniac
Fresnel
Barru
SBBuckner

Priceless.

Hmm, I wonder how much the family sewed the state for that.
yah back in the day you could get some good cash from them.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:13 pm
If they did that to me, I'd offer them a choice.

Give me a fully functional UMP-45, or I'm suing for a ******** ton.

Either way I'm getting an UMP.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:34 pm
I remember there was a thread on the ED a few months back about SWAT being called because a mother refused the paramdeics offer to take her daughter to the hospital.

If i remember right it was something about the girl falling and for some reason the paradmedics were called. Well the girl got a bump on the head and a few scrapes but nothing too bad. The paramedics offered to take the girl to the hospital but the parents refused because they didn't want to wait an hour just to be told "Give her some aspirin and put some ice on it".

Well some ******** nut decided it was a good idea to send a fully armed SWAT team into the house to take the child (around five years old) and then take the child to the hospital. No warning, no officer knocking at the door to have a friendly chat, nope, *BOOM* "SWAT, GET ON THE GROUND" . And what did the doctor say when the child was checked out? "Give her some aspirin and put some ice on it." Tell me that did not ******** scar that child.  

war_junky 91

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:55 pm
war_junky 91
I remember there was a thread on the ED a few months back about SWAT being called because a mother refused the paramdeics offer to take her daughter to the hospital.

If i remember right it was something about the girl falling and for some reason the paradmedics were called. Well the girl got a bump on the head and a few scrapes but nothing too bad. The paramedics offered to take the girl to the hospital but the parents refused because they didn't want to wait an hour just to be told "Give her some aspirin and put some ice on it".

Well some ******** nut decided it was a good idea to send a fully armed SWAT team into the house to take the child (around five years old) and then take the child to the hospital. No warning, no officer knocking at the door to have a friendly chat, nope, *BOOM* "SWAT, GET ON THE GROUND" . And what did the doctor say when the child was checked out? "Give her some aspirin and put some ice on it." Tell me that did not ******** scar that child.

Just the ********, I'm afraid to have kids now.

Kid gets hurt like all kids do, and instead of being psychotic and bringing the kid into the hospital for just a ******** scrape, I could have the kid taken away and me put in jail.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:39 am
Yah the only things not afraid of swat officers are cats.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:01 am
Orkronos
Yah the only things not afraid of swat officers are cats.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yeah, cos cats are still 500lb kings of the jungle, in their minds. They don't fear no jackboots.

User Image  
Chatterbox/Humor

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces