Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SUDO SANDWICH

Computerized Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:53 am
I noticed the last post was like...

A week or so ago, by ONE person,

and the rest are a few months lol...

I'll be in and out of here, but do contact me if you would like to become a member of the Sanosuke guild.... We are semiactive. Not trying to pull anyone away of course. lol

-collects banner to put on guild frontpage- :3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:15 pm
So Sano has his own guild then? Cool!

It's too bad this one seems to be on life support cuz I can't come here everyday and, I don't exactly feel the need to be here every single day, he-he.
Don't get me wrong, all the guilds I'm in are good but I just don't get enough time online sometimes.  

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:50 am
I miss the days when this guild was active. I still come by every once in a while in hope that someone has posted. It's hard to find any active RK communities anymore.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:05 pm
Yeah we are cool over there.

I'll go accept your requests now?

SUDO SANDWICH

Computerized Sex Symbol

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:25 pm
I miss the good old days of this guild too. I sometimes come here but I can't be on every day...

I wonder though, how old did Sanosuke get in the story? Did he live long? I ask cuz I would like to know if he would still be alive by the time this character of mine was born (1921). Does anyone know? neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:48 am
He was 20 by the end of the novels, and the novels were set in the 1860's, so I'll let you do some math of your own.

You used to get it in your fishnets
so now you only get it in your night dress...

SUDO SANDWICH

Computerized Sex Symbol

Ame Yuki Kaze

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:17 am
RK is set in 1878. By 1921, Sanosuke would be in his early 60s; it's conceivable that he's still alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:35 am
-points- See?

lol I was way too lazy to go over to the box and open it to get the exact numbers.

I was close! He was born in the 1860's.

Yami no Hitokiri
RK is set in 1878. By 1921, Sanosuke would be in his early 60s; it's conceivable that he's still alive.

SUDO SANDWICH

Computerized Sex Symbol

SilentNinjaFox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:12 pm
Yami no Hitokiri

Yami, you never cease to amaze me. blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:56 pm
I totally know what you mean when you say the guild is dead. But guilds tend to die out after a while, and it doesn't help that the Kenshin series ended. It isn't like Naruto, where it just keeps going and going...
But I love Kenshin still!  

Lycorius

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:06 pm
Yami no Hitokiri

Wow! Thanks for the info Yami! It's good to see that Ashley was on the money on that one, well... close enough anyway, he-he. mrgreen

I suppose I might make Sano be Kenshin Belmont's God parent or something... I'd have to think about it but first, I'd have to really do more research into the lives of the characters. 3nodding

I agree with Lycorius, I love RK no matter if the series are long gone. Some things leave deep impressions on a person, huh? wink

I imagine I'll still be coming here from time to time.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:39 am
I wanna be in Sano´s guild  

vitorssj3

Kenshin Belmont

Unbeatable Hunter

5,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 pm
You should check out Ashley Fantastic's profile. She has to have her Sano guild there somewhere. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:19 am
It's so sad that the series ended. I remember when I was little, I watched the Rurouni Kenshin anime on Cartoon Network everyday. Then they switched the time, then they canceled it... I remember crying when I found out. I was so heart broken... crying But, I think as long as people remember RK and keep on writing fanfictions and buying the manga, Rurouni Kenshin will live forever! xd  

katato2013

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:21 am
Yami no Hitokiri
I miss the days when this guild was active. I still come by every once in a while in hope that someone has posted. It's hard to find any active RK communities anymore.

it's semi active so it's not totally dead  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff