Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:57 pm
User Image

Being a king didn't seem as fun as he thought. There were no prides to terrorize, or rogues to even terrorize. Most prides would find this quite pleasant. But not Thona. He wanted to see other's quiver in the site of him. He wanted to have a whole pride scared shitless of his pirde. Of course that couldn't happen unless he found some-new found pride that was close. He was lazy after all and didn't want to go far from his pride.

He still needed someone loyal enough to watch over his pride, and not take over his power while he was gone. Just make sure that stuff was handled right. So far, it proved to be hard to find such a loyal friend. He'd have Nande do it, but she was too stupid to realize what was even happening.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:13 am
User Image
Tokeldo snarled at a bug as he wiggled his rump and pounced upon the bug. smirking as he then smashed the bug under his paw, he been practing his pouncing on his own and ofcourse been fighting with his siblings along with his training from thona. rather arrogantly proud of himself, he ran and leapt onto a rock to perch on pridefully.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:18 pm
Thona's eyes wondered to one of his sons. He was black, red, and white, but seemed to have forgotten his name already. No matter, he didn't have to use his name. Watching him, he saw what the little cub was doing. Playing with a bug. Being so bored, he decided he could make use of this little cub in another way. Getting to his feet. "That's not the way to hunt anything. You'll scare it off too fast."He spoke. He didn't have to use a name to let the other know who he was talking to. He'd figure his name out sometime.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:51 pm
Tokeldo turned his head to see who spoke to him and would of back talked but he saw it was none other than the king of the pride who had offered to train him. leaping down from the rock, he stared up at him having not known that Thona had already forgotten his name. "oh... i didn't know that. i was just messing around anyways." he didnt wanna seem stupid infront of the king as he had high respect for him.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:55 pm
"Well, how about we teach you to hunt like a real man, not some little pathetic female." He told the cub. Of course, calling a male a female was one of the worst things to do in Thona's eyes. But it always got their attention and would make them want to learn faster. "Unless you like looking like a pansy?" He asked with a raised brow. Thona knew he wouldn't, it'd be a bit shocking to find out one of his own kids wanted to be female instead of male. Which he had already gone threw, but put that bit of his past behind them. A past like that, couldn't come back to haunt him, could it?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:20 pm
" i dont wanna be some pansy girl." Tokeldo huffed and lashed his tail about. " are you going to teach me to really hunt today?" he asked boldly, as he eyed Thona while waiting for a answer. staying right where he was, he was going to await thona's command.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:25 pm
Thona was satisfied with the cubs answer. Spoken like true spawn of his own flesh. He flicked his tail "Well at least show you the right way, and start training you. Don't expect to learn in just one day. That'd be a little arrogant of you to think that's how it worked." He spoke honestly. He had no reason to tell the cub that he'd know how to hunt later tonight. "It takes years to get to where I am, but that is for you to get there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:31 pm
" yes sir." grinning happyly, Tokeldo tryed to not act so childish but he was just a cub so he acted childish alot of the time. tail lashing about happyly, he was rather arrogant but he would not be around thona since he didnt want him angry with him in any way. smirking now, he couldnt wait til they got started.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm
"Hmm We just need to find some rabbits." Of course not what he wanted to hunt, but he wasn't sure this boy could handle even that. He seemed about the same size of a large hare. Mored towards a place he might figure some rabbits would hide. Maybe get lucky and find one. One thing he hated about them, he could never find one when he wanted. A mouse would be his next choice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:57 pm
"ok." Tokeldo followed Thona as they went to find some rabbits. he didnt care where they where going or what he trained him on as long as he was being trained. grinning the who time he followed, he was rather pleased he was gaining training under the king when his sister never would.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:10 pm
Thona didn't find a rabbit. But that didn't surprise him. Instead, he found a baby gazelle all alone. Odd. No mother ever left their kid alone unless it was sick and weak. It appeared not to be able to get up, nor did it know it had been spotted. He stopped and put a paw out infront of the cub. "Seems your lucky today." He spoke in a whisper. " Get down and do as I say" He spoke looking back towards the young cub.

"Make sure your claws are slightly extended for better traction." He told him. "Keep your tail loose until the moment you lunge, as well as keep your eye on the target, nothing else."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:17 pm
Tokeldo was all ears and listened very intently with out speaking a word and crouched down low in the grass. giving a nod to thona that he understood what he was being asked to do when thona had finished his instructions, it didnt seem like it would be too hard to do this but he was going to learn it was going to take work to learn to be a great fighter and hunter. staying crouched with slightly extended claws, he slowly made his way towards his target and kepts his eyes focused only on it. he was going to make the king proud and show he could learn what was needed.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:00 pm
"Don't go after the prey until you are totally sure you can take it down." He told the other in a low voice. "You have to wait until the right moment. Get ready for it." He told the cub. He was going to see if the cub could figure out what the moment will be. He wasn't going to tell him to go, that was his own job. "When you think you are ready, get the prey"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:00 pm
Tokeldo stopped and pinned his ears back when he heard the king speak more in a low voice. he kept crouched down and ready to spring into action and kept his eyes o his target as he listened. 'do not go after the prey until you are totally sure you can take it down......when you think you are ready, get the prey' rang in hs ears as he waited for the exsact moment to go for the prey when he was ready...whenever that was suppost to be. tail lasing, he was starting to become annoyied waiting and decide now was the time to go for it. crouched low still, he stalked closer to his prey and suddenly went lunging for it the moment he got close enough. the baby gazelle tryed to get away as fast as it could but it weak legs caused it to stubble rather than run which gave tokeldo the time to close in and take it down to the ground. snarling, tokeldo faught to take it down to the ground and keep a hold of it so that he could succesfuly capture it.  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:07 pm
Thona shook his head. Useless, was the only word that could be used for this cub. He didn't listen to a think he said. It'd be more work then he thought it would be. He stood up and walked over to the cub who was still having troubles with the little baby gazelle. Thona put a paw on the gazelle to give the kid a little bit of a hand.

He couldn't be too rough though, at least he tried and did not too bad of a job. "Terrible." He spoke. "Next time go for it's neck." Thona said. "And if that's too hard for you, hold onto it and keep your mouth over it's nose and mouth." He told the cub. "Suffocating it to death. It's slow, but still successful."

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff