Reply The Gallery
Free short Flash animations for all! :D (2nd update!) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:28 am
Okay folks, who wants a free sort Flash animation? I'll gladly make you one! Just say what you want and I'll see what I can do! But I'm only doing small animations that last a matter of seconds. Nothing too complicated, I'm only starting out on Flash. Also, I don't do sprite/avi animations. I must admit, I can't say no to a tip! mrgreen Only give a tip if you REALLY want to though.

Darwin fish and Jesus fish:
User Image

Sun glasses:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:14 am
I suppose I'd take one.
If you can, I'd like a simple loop of my current avatar (because I'm not going to change it for some time) walking and whistling with my hands in my pockets. Is that alright?  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:18 am
Me please.
Uh I have no idea what I want... so whatever you can make me is fine.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:25 am
Me too!
I guess onr with me getting pissed at this ghost of X-mas past floating around. I think this avi is funny. Me Blinking and it floating. And if possible the word bubble jumbling around like its in motion?  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:01 am
I'm sorry folks, I said I don't do sprite animations (that's including Gaia avis). Also ILI, I can't think of anything, so you'll need to help me think of an idea.

Note to self: D wants himself flipping someone off.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:49 am
Super Cheesio
I'm sorry folks, I said I don't do sprite animations (that's including Gaia avis). Also ILI, I can't think of anything, so you'll need to help me think of an idea.

Then draw their avis. surprised  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:11 am
Kuzodav
Super Cheesio

That's what I assumed he meant. xd You can't exactly sprite-animate a Gaia avatar walking. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:45 am
Wantcookie
Kuzodav
Super Cheesio

That's what I assumed he meant. xd You can't exactly sprite-animate a Gaia avatar walking. 3nodding
... When I say starting out on Flash, I mean starting out. I can only do basic characters, so uh, how should I draw you? A basic male character with a few defining features would be easy to do.  

Super Cheesio

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:54 pm
Super Cheesio
Wantcookie
Kuzodav
Super Cheesio

... When I say starting out on Flash, I mean starting out. I can only do basic characters, so uh, how should I draw you? A basic male character with a few defining features would be easy to do.

I would prefer something a little less cartoony, but for your sake I think I'll suggest a chibi, since they don't require quite as much detail. As for defining features, there's not really much equipped right now, so have at it. There's the eyes and tattoo from the Beads, there's the Music bubble, the hair, the ears, the belly jewel, the vest, the earrings, and the pants. Now that I list it, it seems like a lot more. xd The biggest things to remember are the hair, the tattoo, and the ears.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:05 pm
Can you an image of a darwin fish eating a jesus fish.
Darwin fish
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jesus Fish
there would be a mighty tip if this was made, and an even bigger tip if at the end it says "reality bites".  

nerdyninja

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:09 pm
EDIT: Nevermind, I could only find the separate still images in a sort of comic panel format.

If you are looking for practice I want something that will help you. What do you have trouble drawing?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:16 pm
Classic turtle? biggrin
I would love you forever. heart
User Image

The animation could just a loop of me on fire. Or an explosion, but that might be more difficult.  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Owwin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:29 pm
I'VE GOT IT! This one is for the whole cult. I want a guy putting on sunglasses. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:54 pm
Owwin
I'VE GOT IT! This one is for the whole cult. I want a guy putting on sunglasses. cool

Oh, WIN.  

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:07 pm
nerdyninja
Can you an image of a darwin fish eating a jesus fish.
Darwin fish
Jesus Fish
there would be a mighty tip if this was made, and an even bigger tip if at the end it says "reality bites".

YES~
<3
That would be awesome~  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out