Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply *~Purple Moonlight Haze~*
Guild Survey - PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Category Interests You For Roleplaying (RP)?
  Science Fiction
  Fantasy
  Historical
  Sparring
  War
  Exploration
  Other
View Results

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:20 am
I was recently informed that the guild does not seem to have that much of a RPing interest. I have been watching the RP section and have found this statement to be true, however, I do not think it is beyond salvation. Below *and above* is a list of the most common forms of RPing on many sites.

If you would, please select the style that interests you most and the winning category will be the theme of the next RP that I make. Even if it is a genre that I typically don't have an interest it.

When you select your vote, please post a reply to reflect it along with the level that you are interested in. By Level, I mean Easy, Medium, Hard, or Expert. By telling me this, I will know what sort of environments to make and what sort of enemies to portray as your opponents.

Thanks for Helping!!!

-ƒunem

Levels: Easy - Medium - Hard - Expert

Categories:
Science Fiction - Robots & Space Travel
Fantasy - Fairy Tales, Occult, Whimsical
Historical - People and places of historical significance and/or basing
Sparring - Fighting style RP
War - Two factions against one another for an IC (in character) goal
Exploration - of wither new lands on known world or new worlds, universes, or realm

Feel free to make suggestions for categories to add to this list. To have a category added, simply PM me with the category idea and I will add it in.
-ƒunem  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:20 pm
I very much like the realm of fantasy. Sometimes it can probably be combined with history or war. My level is proabably between easy - medium. I still consider myself a beginner even though I've been told I'm doing quite well. ^_^  

0Moon_Maiden0

VampressLeona

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:03 pm
I enjoy fantasy primarily, but I like science ones as well. I like medium to hard Rps.

Goals are good in rp whether it be exploration, or war types dun matter to moi.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:53 am
It's great that you're helping out with the rp thread so much. we definately need to inject more life into it smile

My favourite kind of rps are sci-fis and Fantasies. sci-fi's becaus ethey're more unusual, and Fantasy because there's such a scope for stories and fun.

I'd say my level (or at least preferred level) is literate, so that's probably be anything from medium-expert. Most genrally hard.

I like all sorts of rps, even if they're flippant; but i prefer somthing meatier :3  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:59 pm
Fantasy/sparring. Sparing kinda goes hand in hand usually, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:56 am
I always love fantasy.

I don't really like roleplaying that much, though. sweatdrop Sorry.  

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:17 am
Dornkus
I always love fantasy.

don't be sorry! it just means you haven't found the right click to play with yet!!!

DT: I used to lead an advanced rping clan on another site smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:45 am
fantasy  

Red Groovy Kroovy

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Profitable 100

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:28 am
Funem
Dornkus
I always love fantasy.

don't be sorry! it just means you haven't found the right click to play with yet!!!

DT: I used to lead an advanced rping clan on another site smile

cool smile
I never knowhow i'd fare in a proper advanced rp site >< lol  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:42 pm
your style would best suit a section they called CS.
It was a randomish forum where everything took place in one giant city that was called CityScape. The lines were rarely longer than one or two, tbh

however, you could easily go into the Clan based RPing, too. the posts were longer like their Advanced Playing section but more active like CS. In the Advanced section though, you could wait days - even weeks - for a reply and they were always at LEAST a page and a half long. Mine was considered short by those standards but ranked high in quality.

"Reminder that the quantity of words doesn't matter as much as the QUALITY of words," as one of my reviewers said. Made me proud!!!!  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:39 am
it sounds very cool smile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:13 am
it was VERY cool until Mike, the admin of the site, went crazy. started accusing ppl of trying to steal the site form him, started banishing clans and guilds, banned ppl for not agreeing with him. It was absolutely nuts. His former members, like me, often refer to him as Nemo and his site as Burning Rome.  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces