Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

would you add a pointless poll ?
  sssuuuuurrrreeeee
View Results

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:28 pm
honestly i kinda like te concept . . . but the items aren't all the best. the ei and the box ones are good, the fish bundle though expensive is a good one too. etc.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:07 pm
Maybe if they included something new and exciting in each bundle. Something different.  

Salmay
Captain

Kitsune no Gatsu Mei

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:21 pm
I like the concept myself.It's a good way to get a good item for less than normal. And if nothing else, sell it for a ridiculous price in the marketplace!!

Either way, it benefits both Gaia cash users and the strictly gold users. You see, The boxes can be sold to users for gaia gold, or opened, and then sold, making proces drop on some items. Yay bundles!!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:21 pm
i agree with the both of you, the bundles will cause a deflation to those items, but they should have a bundle specific item a new fish a new EI that was perhaps originaly discarded etc. this way they'd offset the massive deflation they may be causing. of course i wouldn't expect great items, just something simplish.  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:16 am
Meh...I don't like the bundles. I don't need the EI bundle, the Angelic/Demonic bundles are sadly deceiving, and the fish bundles are too expensive. The only bundle that really has any real interest to me is the "Box Bundle."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:56 am
I'm with Kinnei on this one. The box bundle is the only one I might take advantage of. Maybe with the re-release of the zOMG Rumble, the price of panda slippers will finally drop down again =o  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:18 am
I think these bundles are more aimed at new users who feel like they got left out of something. Maybe younger users that would ask their parents for a GaiaCash Card for Christmas?

I'm actually glad they didn't put any new items in there (aside from the black drome egg which is blah anyways), so I don't feel like I need to purchase any of them.

The box bundle seems like it may be more geared to those Gaians that like to hoard stuff like that and sell it for a bundle later. I like to open those boxes too much for it to really be worthwhile for me. Though it is a good discount... so we'll have to see what happens.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:27 pm
I did buy a box bundle and got...crap (another werewolf mask?). Still it was kind of fun to open them all. And I think out of all the bundles this has the best value.  

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

Neiina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:16 pm
mmhmm :] I think it's a great idea although I won't be spending any money on stuff I can't physically touch >__<

makes me a bit sad still, it feels like almost all of the announcements Gaia makes is about us spending money for them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:33 pm
Neiina
mmhmm :] I think it's a great idea although I won't be spending any money on stuff I can't physically touch >__<

makes me a bit sad still, it feels like almost all of the announcements Gaia makes is about us spending money for them.

no most of them indeed are about spending money, either that or them promoting non gaia stuff for us to spend money on. aka movies.  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Lady Catalina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:52 pm
I like the concept of bundles, but I don't think any of them are worth money. They have poor item choices.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:25 pm
Razin Frostdrake
Neiina

no most of them indeed are about spending money, either that or them promoting non gaia stuff for us to spend money on. aka movies.

Well, somebody has to pay for the Gaia staff's Christmas bonus after all gonk xd  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:31 pm
They could have come out with an array of exciting christmas item  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:19 am
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake
Neiina

Well, somebody has to pay for the Gaia staff's Christmas bonus after all gonk xd

hey they used to not even have a cash shop or advertise stuff like they do, they must be giving a christmas bonus that's equal to a full year's check.  

Razin Frostdrake
Vice Captain

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:47 am
Razin Frostdrake
Karma v2
Razin Frostdrake
Neiina

hey they used to not even have a cash shop or advertise stuff like they do, they must be giving a christmas bonus that's equal to a full year's check.

Kinda makes you want to go work for Gaia, doesn't it? xd
As long as they use at least some of the profits they're making from CS to upgrade the servers next year, I'll be happy.

@Salmay: I'm sure they'll do a gold shop update for Christmas too. They're just taking their sweet time about it.  
Gaiaholics Anonymous

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff