Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Magazines

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:52 am
Since I heard that G3 mags will work in a CETME, as long as it isn't made for the Spanish mags, I'm probably gonna get this deal.

http://www.sportsmansguide.com/net/cb/cb.aspx?a=490252

Because really, a CETME is next on my list.

I just hope that they don't sell out by Monday. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:33 am
Good luck.  

Krilliad

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:36 am
I'm gonna get some G3 mags and see if they work. I'll let you know what I find.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:22 am
Inquisitor Brock
I'm gonna get some G3 mags and see if they work. I'll let you know what I find.

I've heard that they work.
Unless you have the one that uses the Spanish mags which are curved slightly.  

Barru

Inquisitor Brock

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:40 am
Mine works fine with the span mags. That's what I used in the pics.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:33 pm
Inquisitor Brock
Mine works fine with the span mags. That's what I used in the pics.

Hmm,
http://www.thehighroad.org/archive/index.php/t-38252.html

A board of people that say it works fine.
mrgreen

I think I got it turned around.
CETME can use G3 mags, G3 can't use CETME mags, apparently.  

OberFeldwebel

owenmarco

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:35 pm
Buy FAST!

Really. They might sell out fairly soon. The panic buying is STILL going on, so they might get snatched.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:06 pm
owenmarco
Buy FAST!

Really. They might sell out fairly soon. The panic buying is STILL going on, so they might get snatched.

Yeah.

Well, my mother's freaking out and catastrophizing(word?) like always.

I brought up the deal for magazines and she asked what gun it was for.
Told her it was for a CETME that I might get later on when I have more money. Like after I ******** find a way or someone to buy my Walther. For a good price, not the ******** import price, I put money in this s**t and I am not going to ******** sell it for ******** import price. You ******** marked it up so ******** high.
Again, told her it was $20 for 12 ******** mags with ammo pouches and a cleaning kit it's a good ******** deal. She asked how much the CETME was and I said ~$600.

She flew off about how that's too much and how people are being laid off at her work and how I'll only have my job for two more weeks. Temporary to Christmas or after.
I ******** know that.

I told her that I wouldn't be getting the CETME for a while, it's just that there have been deals like this that got passed up and now they're ******** gone.
Those original WWII German field phones for 70-80 dollars that they found a ******** ton in a bunker in Germany or some such s**t, she said, "They always have those.", "they're too expensive." Mind you that's before my parents got divorced. Now they only have the post war stuff. Granted they're still cool, but not of era.

Then she started bringing up all the things that I bought that I can't use but only named one. The ******** memory for the desktop.
1. The computer was running slow and even my sister was complaining.
2. How the ******** was I supposed to know at 14 what the ******** ******** difference between ECC and Non-ECC memory is?
She says the memory stick was $100. stare We could have returned it but it had a 15% restocking fee I think, but that was ********. So I guess a 100% loss is better than an 85% loss.
Mind you, family computer everyone used it at the time and me and my sister complained about the slowness.
In fact, whenever my sister wanted to use it and I was on it, she bitched at about how slow it was, and that how my games were slowing it down, and not the AIM she had installed. Yes, it was Diablo II and Redfaction that completely ******** the computer, not some poorly scripted, memory leaking piece of s**t software, but my dad believed her as if she was Bill ******** Gates, so she screamed until she got her way, calling me a; f*****t, nerd, b*****d, that I have no life, etc etc. Screaming and crying, yelling in my ear, Literally, she ******** yelled in my ear.

I can remember one of those days, but it's like they're all blended into one.
My sister is a horrible person, unless she gets her way. And with my father she does. Sometimes when I'm over there too long, she gets extremely aggravating. She says my name as quietly as she can, but I can still hear her. I ask her to stop, and then tell her but she still does.
I just end up leaving at that point.

When my father's house was completed and ready for her to move in she pretty much broke off communication and visits with my mother.
My mother still gave my sister gifts on her birthday, then one year she didn't.
My sister was angry, she then learned to stop and visit a few times before her birthday or a holiday but then after she would not talk.
My mother noticed that after a while and stopped again.
Now my sister contacts my mother by phone randomly, almost daily though.
Doesn't visit too much.
Also there's been 'medication' missing from the medicine cabinet.
Pain medication. And since my father strictly monitored her pain meds from when she had her wisdom teeth pulled, I suspect something was going on there.  

OberFeldwebel

owenmarco

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:36 pm
With the pattern of actions I'm seeing, it would probably be best to cut her the hell off from the family.

Or call the police anonymously.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:06 pm
owenmarco
With the pattern of actions I'm seeing, it would probably be best to cut her the hell off from the family.

Or call the police anonymously.

Eh, it'll probably bite us in the a** some how.

Besides, what would calling anonymously do? No one outside of the family would know, and I'm sure the cops or whoever would have to give my father a reason for doing anything.  

OberFeldwebel

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:33 pm
How about if we all just send you a dollar or two for Christmas?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:50 pm
Tell your mom that if the CETME never gets bought, you can sell the mags for ten bucks EACH, and turn $20 into $120+.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:59 pm
Fresnel
Tell your mom that if the CETME never gets bought, you can sell the mags for ten bucks EACH, and turn $20 into $120+.

Liking it, liking it.

Anyway, I got some money from my grandma already so...
yeah I'll be getting it.

I called sportsmans but they don't hold items so I'll have to hope they don't sell out by then.

Since my mom got ripped off on Ebay, I'm sketchy on the details.

Well she called me and I told her that they're being sold seperately on auction sights for $10 each.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=118027045

Not really lying.
Although the cheapest on there was a single 20 rnder for $4.50.
But if you do the math... if this is right, it's 1.75 each.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games