Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
freaky family Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

family is
  a group of people who occasionally scare and piss me off, but i can't seem to leave them
  a good source of money
  im adopted, well that's what i like to think
  bheh
View Results

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 8:45 am
most people have a family and most people are scared of their families. therefore we should share the scaryness.

mah family has a random thing of givin everyone a nick name. and not just one, like lots of them. it's not an uncommon thing in mah family if a persons proper christian name isn't known. sweatdrop

dad: do you know what Bobo's real name is??
mum: nope, i think it starts with S but i have no clue

aunt: who's rita??
uncle: i think it's pinky but i thought her name was anita o_0 im not sure

im serious, a couple of years back mah uncle went back to trace up our family tree, he never got that far because all the names we knew were nick names and no one knew what the name on the birth certificate was!! gonk

so just to prove we're all freaks, post your scary random family stuffs!!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:03 am
My family are pretty damn normal actually 4laugh
I think I was the only weird one!
I call my mother 'The mother Grant' and my father 'The father Grant' (My last name is Grant stare ) But they dont call me the daughter Grant gonk Or Sierra, Or Krystal, Or anything else I want to be called. They call me Natalie stare  

Phobophile.

WarriorShadow

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:44 am
My dad tries to Sing along to music i play, even if its Rap.

My mum is in England and she has Stress problems AKA, instead of being angry at a person at work who does something wrong, she is angry at me for it.

uhhh...*scratches chin*

then there is me.....what more do i say.

ohh...and for the hell of it
mobile phone conversation -

Me: so im gona sleep at a mates...

Dad: ok...sure fine with me

Me: Think i could borrow $20 to get some dinner.

Dad: NO!, WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU MONEY WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO DESERVE IT!!??

Me: FIne *hang up*

5 minutes later Mobile rings.

Me : Hello?

Dad: I got you $50, sure you dont want me to get you something to drink from the shop on my way home?  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:59 am
Hmmn I don't think of most of my family as weird, but I guess they are.

My dad is odd. When he's not pissed off or complaining about something he is waayyy too happy. Especially when any of my friends are around. He makes the lamest jokes and repeats them until he's sure everyone got it stressed Uuuggh it's horrible.

My sister and brother, who are quite older than me, are big stoners. Every time I go to my sisters without my parents she's on the bong, and so is my brother when he's there. Then they go on about all the good times they had when they were my age... like my brother and his friend used to get pieces of paper with little stickers on them and sold them as acid tabs to little teenages who would pretend to trip xp
However, being around them when they were that age taught me to stay the ******** away from drugs.
A couple of months back one of their friends died of a heroin overdose... Eeh I'm going off topic sweatdrop

Uhh I have a semi retarded uncle who is absolutley full of s**t, like pretty much everything he says is a lie or exaggeration. He's 40 and still lives with his mum, when he is perfectly capable of having his own place. He's not that retarded. Oh and he spends all of his money on playstation games and radio controlled aeroplanes that he is too scared to actually fly xd

Other than that no one is too weird... I think... Oh except the other week my grandma took me into the kitchen for a serious discussion about the possibility of other dimensions xd Ah she's awesome... and laughs at the end of every sentance, even if it's not funny at all.  

EmWah
Crew

nrasjaa

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:07 am
o_0 ok you's all have like really normal families!!

one of mah friends family has a tradition where they egg and flour people on birthdays and annerversries!! i got floured pretty nicely at mah 18th. her brother had 3 dozen eggs on him on his 25th. at her cousin's 18th, everyone who came got drenched. sweatdrop on her oldies wedding annerversry, her dad took the garden hose inside the house and wet her mum and everything else in teh living room 3nodding yes i always take an extra set of clothes to her parties sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:20 am
Me and my dad make up Conspiracy theories while we are driving around....  

WarriorShadow

StreekG

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 5:56 pm
Can't really see anything wierd about my family, although my mums an Ebay addict, but shes making heaps of money out of what she does so i guess thats ok, but steals a lot of my computer time  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:27 am
WELL!
what do i say About my family....
There realted to me so if u know me im pritty Random and weird so u might think my familys like that!
well your right!
But its that Scary Bogan Anger that gets me
Damn i hate being from The hunter valley!

and i dont realy have a Crazie family momento...
damn either i do i have one and i cant Member it or i dont have one oh well  

Alexie_dennison

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200

superdud3000

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:34 am
gonk MY prents have little fight all the time, now my dad and step mum do that.... I have to be the grown up to sort things out between them... They are so childish  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:49 pm
umm.....

my family's pretty normal

I dunno.....my brother has a wierd haircut?

sweatdrop  

Essence of Crayon

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ethuil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:39 am
My olds think I'm a prostitute...I think that pretty much sums it up actually...

and that I drink too much and dont work hard enough to gain their respect...Morons...PLUS, my mum as an afro...poor thing. sad

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:04 pm
I have over 100 relatives in my hometown, that I know of,
and what's scarier, I am expected to know how we are related to
each of them... How many of you can keep track out to
tenth cousins?  

Ozumou

Pure Evil Inc

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:24 am
Ozumou
I have over 100 relatives in my hometown, that I know of,
and what's scarier, I am expected to know how we are related to
each of them... How many of you can keep track out to
tenth cousins?

Well, I read in a book once that one of the Queen's sons keeps a data base on everyone he knows (his secretary does all of it) and maybe you should try it. Just say you where going to a party or a social gathering, you just ask who will be there and look them up on your database. Well that's one way to remember all 100 of your rellies  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:31 am
Well, I have kinda a wierd, my little brother's a perfectionist/professional gross person/smart allic, my mum's an over protective workaholic(she does the house work) who always complains and then denies ever doing it, my dad raises his voice when he doesn't mean to (eg: I'M NOT YELLING, WHO SAYS I'M YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream )
And me, I'm just clinging on to the last piece of sanity in the house rofl eek xd ninja .(MOOO) xd  

Pure Evil Inc

4,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100

JewelsSparkle

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:32 pm
HAH! My family pwns ALL OF YOUR FAMILIES in the weirdness stakes.
ALL of them.

My Nan easily takes the cake though.
She likes to lecture people... about anything & everything. So, once she started lecturing me while we were in the car... I think it started because my (now ex) boyfriend was building me a computer, because he was annoyed that I didn't have one (I wasn't fazed either way). So, Nan starts going off on some random tangent & I stop listening.
That is until I hear her shriek:

"ANYWAY, so the point of the story is: don't get into debt or your husband will go mad & shoot you."

Yeah.

It gets better.
Me: "Uhh... Nan? I have no husband... I have no debt... & my non-existant husband has no gun... how does this apply to me?"
Nan: "Oh, well it happened to your mother!"
eek
O-kaaaaayyy....

So I later tell mum this. she goes into hysterical laughter & tells me she has no idea what Nan's on about.

I then go back to Nan & tell her that mum doesn't know what she's talking about either.
Nan: "Oh, well it happened to someone on the tv! Or in some book or something I read once... I can't remember...."

*Nan is 70. Normally she appears vaguely sane, she just has very selective hearing. She will take 1 sentence (or even a portion of a sentence) from a conversaton & invent an entirely new conversation with it in her mind.

The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff