Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Guild of Doom

Back to Guilds

Often imitated, never duplicated 

Tags: Random, Awesome, Epic, Poll, Gold 

Reply Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!
So Mongoose came home to a pregnant cat [updatedx3 1st post] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

No Lady! It's my cupcake!
  Bad kitty!
View Results

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:18 pm
my kitty got knocked up by my cat...
and she's trying to eat my cupcake...
strange preggo eating habits!!!

and she's a whiny pregnant cat.

anyways, school's over for now... xD school's so hard...

and my parents met my boyfriend, but they don't know he's my boyfriend... huumm...
Zev knows, lol.
but still.

um.. So I haven't been here for a while.. hm... How's fluffy been?

**UPDATE**
So she's started having her kittens late last night... but the thing is, she was in labor for a good 12 hours to pop out the first one. The kittens aren't developed fully and obviously not alive. She's had three now, and my mother and I are expecting at least one more. :'( This is what happens when little girls go have babies when they aren't ready yet...

*****UPDATE2*****
So the kitten isn't really dead as we thought. o_O My parents heard meowing and squirming from the box it was in... O_O
Let's never have my mom pronounce any animal dead again plz...

It's alive and my father's been feeding it... little by little... but... o___o I just don't know if I should be happy it's alive... cause it's so little.... and it's a premee... man it scared me... It's small and cold... x'D
plz wish it better?

********UPDATE3*********
no... little kitty gave a fighting chance but didn't make it. It tried really hard, but it's way too young to survive. :'(
Rest in peace with your brothers and sisters little kitty.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:05 pm
Awwww poor prego kitty! I wonder how many she'll have =3
What are you going to school for again? I forgets ^^;

I've been alright.. Other than not being able to do anything because of this damned cracked rib D=

M i n a k o
Crew

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:46 pm
M i n a k o
Awwww poor prego kitty! I wonder how many she'll have =3
What are you going to school for again? I forgets ^^;

I've been alright.. Other than not being able to do anything because of this damned cracked rib D=
I'm going to school cause I wanna be a crazy people doctor. biggrin That.. and my dad's forcing me too. xD I hope she's not having a lot of kittens... D: She's all whiny and stuff.. ;o;  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:54 pm
Did the cat get preggers on accident? O.o  

Helena Bertinelli

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:07 pm
Helena Bertinelli
... Sorta... Cat didn't even go through her first heat and got knocked up. We didn't even get a chance to get her fixed. o_O She's still a baby herself (sorta)... Teenage pregnancy!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:09 pm
crazy_mongoose
Helena Bertinelli
... Sorta... Cat didn't even go through her first heat and got knocked up. We didn't even get a chance to get her fixed. o_O She's still a baby herself (sorta)... Teenage pregnancy!!!

Why do these kids keeping thinking its okay to have sex at a young age? (and that age is getting younger)  

Kjuroki Kaze

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 pm
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Helena Bertinelli

Why do these kids keeping thinking its okay to have sex at a young age? (and that age is getting younger)
I dunno.. o_O Bad parenting? Meh, it could go into a deeper more complicated discussion... but... my little cat is pregger and whining and trying to get to where the cupcakes are...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:01 am
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Helena Bertinelli

I dunno.. o_O Bad parenting? Meh, it could go into a deeper more complicated discussion... but... my little cat is pregger and whining and trying to get to where the cupcakes are...

Now, I wonder why she would go for the Cupcakes anyway?  

Kjuroki Kaze

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:03 am
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Helena Bertinelli

Weird food cravings? I dunno. I just think she's weird.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:29 am
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Helena Bertinelli

Weird food cravings? I dunno. I just think she's weird.

Methinks the cat simply knows that cupcakes=magic.  

Shakespearean Squirrel

Shirtless Sex Symbol

KuroAkaNeko

Fashionable Raider

35,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 1:39 am
Lulz preggo cat is preggo...

Wow I hope the kitty will be fine :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:09 am
crazy_mongoose
Kjuroki Kaze
crazy_mongoose
Helena Bertinelli

Does that mean Mongooses don't make good mama kitties? o_O

GrimlyInsane
Crew

M i n a k o
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:11 am
Mongoose is gonna be a crazy doctor?!
Awesome xD
The Mama kitty we have that lives out in our garage had 7 kittens in her first litter.. One of the kittens I ended up keeping cause it followed be around 24/7 and still does. The second litter she only had 3 o_o

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:16 pm
That's the thing about cats is once they get pregnant they just can't stop. You keep trying to catch them before it happens again and what do you know they are having kittens again.  

dragonmonkey

Fluffy Glitch

crazy_mongoose
Crew

Dapper Fatcat

4,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:04 pm
Shakespearean Squirrel
Methinks the cat simply knows that cupcakes=magic.
And delicious.

GrimlyInsane

Does that mean Mongooses don't make good mama kitties? o_O
Noo! It can't be...!
I've been away at college, so.. .... .. ;o; maybe!

M i n a k o
Mongoose is gonna be a crazy doctor?!
Awesome xD
The Mama kitty we have that lives out in our garage had 7 kittens in her first litter.. One of the kittens I ended up keeping cause it followed be around 24/7 and still does. The second litter she only had 3 o_o
My dad thinks the cat's gonna miscarry. neutral
But our oldest cat generally had litters of 5-6, except for her last one... which was just 1 kitten.. xD We kept her but she died a few years ago.. Hairball... ;o;

dragonmonkey
That's the thing about cats is once they get pregnant they just can't stop. You keep trying to catch them before it happens again and what do you know they are having kittens again.
That's why you fix them before they have more kitties... but my parents and I were caught off guard for this.. o_O I gotta fix my male cat... He's the one who STILL keeps trying to mount her, and she's already preggy!  
Live, guild! LIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff