Reply Chatterbox/Humor
"Vacancy" Bugged Me

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:05 pm
You knwo that 2007 movie with that guy? You knwo the guy. He and his wife find a motel in the middle of the night and there's tapes in their room of snuff films made there? Yeah, I saw it. And I guess I just can't stand movies like this because if either the guy or his wife had ONE gun, even a derringer with two bullets, they'd have drastically altered their situation.

It's practically a testament to gun control being BS, though. Spoilers follow.

The couple calls the police was it... three times? Only works once but the cop gets killed. So he ends up helping basically none. But at least the husband tries to yank the shotgun out of the cop car. Then husband gets shanked and what's wifey do? She runs over two of the crazies and takes the Colt single-action from the plaque in the hotel lobby and blasts the main psycho away with three decently-placed shots. Bam bam bam, problem solved.

Sigh...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:26 pm
Ironic isn't it? The movies are what all the anti-gun nuts get there BS claims from, yet when movies like this come out they pay no attention. Just makes you want to punch a baby. stare  

Freak_090
Captain

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:39 pm
Pretty much any modern-day (futuristic horror movies are an exception) horror film could be ended in less than five minutes with a shotgun and some decent marksmanship/common sense.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:14 am
Freak_090
Ironic isn't it? The movies are what all the anti-gun nuts get there BS claims from, yet when movies like this come out they pay no attention. Just makes you want to punch a baby. stare

Yeah, their babies.

Then hit their reproductive organs with ionizing radiation.

It's funny, a lot of the horror movies out there can be solved with a person with a gun or a CCL with a CCW.

Unless for whatever reason the villain is ******** superhuman or the person with the gun is ******** retarded, as written by the writers.  

OberFeldwebel

Assasin Monkey

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:17 pm
Reminds me of this worlds shortest horror movie

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1094232574024579484  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:24 pm
Assasin Monkey
Reminds me of this worlds shortest horror movie

]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1094232574024579484

I think I detect sarcasm in the movie. Especially at the end.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

OberFeldwebel

Chatterbox/Humor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff