Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
So my buddy got a Glock

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:43 am
Yeah, my friend just got his pistol permit and a Glock 27 in Desert camo. He brought it over yesterday. He says it's a b***h to shoot and rips up his hand, but over all a good carry gun. Once I get my hands on a firearm I'll probably go shooting with him and he'll let me one hand it. I held it and the balance was a little off for me, with the frame weighing only a few ounces, but it felt pretty solid.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:56 am
OO23OO
I held it and the balance was a little off for me, with the frame weighing only a few ounces
Yeah, that's kinda my problem with Glocks too. Of course, I can't shoot ANY pistol worth a s**t, so I guess I don't have much room to talk.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OO23OO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:02 pm
Fresnel
OO23OO
I held it and the balance was a little off for me, with the frame weighing only a few ounces
Yeah, that's kinda my problem with Glocks too. Of course, I can't shoot ANY pistol worth a s**t, so I guess I don't have much room to talk.
Well, I've held a few pistols and that had the worst balance (the 1911 having the best) but I wouldn't mind owning a Glock 19, I figure with a loaded magazine it might even it out more.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:20 pm
The only pistol i ever really felt comfortable with was my dad's Astra. I'm a little dude with stubby hands so it felt nice to hold, and all 17 of those rounds kept the balance where it should be ^___^  

Anima_Raptor

Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff