Reply Blood+ Games and contests
~Kiddnapped!~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombies or Pirates?
  Zombies! They get to eat yummy brains!
  Pirates! They get to steal shiny things!
View Results

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:19 pm
Oh no!

You, my firend have been kiddnapped! But by who? Why? Who do you think will save you? Who REALLY saves you? Why?

Lets find out!

+ Rules +

1. Keep everything pg-13
2. Follow all guild rules.
3. Be as creative as possible with your scenairo, it makes it more fun!
4. Have fun!

+ Skeleton +

You're kidnapper?:

Why?:

Where are you being held hostage?:

Who do you think will save you?:

Who REALLY saves you:

Why did this person come to your rescue?:

Why didn't the person you thought of save you?:

What happens to the kidnapper?:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:56 pm
You're kidnapper?: 1: Zombies Got ME!! AAAH!

Why?: 2:they want me to play the cello for them while they eat brains... FOREVER!

Where are you being held hostage?: 3: Da tower near the Zoo!!

Who do you think will save you?: 4:Saya! Save me!

Who REALLY saves you: 5:Wtf Julia !! your saving me!??

Why did this person come to your rescue?: 6:Cuz Shes actually in love with me and not david smile

Why didn't the person you thought of save you?: 7:Julia drugged her >.> so she couldnt save me biggrin

What happens to the kidnapper?: 8: i teh pwn wit my cello

That good? biggrin is this how it goes?  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:55 am
I LOL-ed so hard at the above post. xd This is gonna be fun!

You're kidnapper?: Um, Karl! Because he looks so crazy with those bugged eyes and the whole Phantom-of-the-Opera-vibe.

Why?: To quote the fox in Animal Crossing, "Because he's CRRRAAAAAZZZY!" ...and because I have cookies! ninja

Where are you being held hostage?: In a random abandoned warehouse like in so many manga, anime, TV shows, ect.

Who do you think will save you?: Saya, becasue she's the star on the anime and the hero!

Who REALLY saves you: Uh, Solomon!

Why did this person come to your rescue?: Because he hates Karl for also loving Saya and wishes to impress her by saving an innocent victim!

Why didn't the person you thought of save you?: Hmm... good question. Why DIDN'T she save me???! Oh right! She's asleep! *gets slapped for stupidity*

What happens to the kidnapper?: Karl shrieks, "What are you doing here Solomon?!"
I see Solomon pose dramatically in the doorway. "TWO VAMPIRES?! I'm so dead now!!" crying
Solomon brushes a stray curl aside carelessly. "To show Saya I am capable of adapting to her way of life, of course. And then I will exploit you for the crazy person you really are!"

Karl snarls, "I'll kill you before you can do that!"
He lunges at Solomon but stops when he sees Solomon pull a CD out of his suit's inner pocket. Karl's eyes bug even more (amazingly) in horror and fill with tears.

"Thats...!" Karl barely manages to utter.

"...Your Phantom of the Opera CD!" Solomon declares with a cocky smirk and an evil glint in his eyes.

"No...!" Karl squeeks.

I'm still sitting there tied up. "What the...?" o.O;

"How could you!!" Karl sobs. "I thought we were brothers!"

"But we are also rivals in the battlefield of love!" Solomon says with a determined look.

Karl continues to sob. "But you usually fight me! Never have you stopped this low!"

Solomon straightens the winrkles in his suit with a tug of his jacket. "I didn't want to mess up my new Armani suit."
The room goes quiet. Karl's stopped sobbing. "...What?"
I'm still sitting in the corner tied up, speechless. -_-;
Solomon lets out a deep sigh. "I said-"

"I HEARD WHAT YOU SAID!" Karl shrieks. "YOU TAKE MY PRECIOUS CD AWAY OVER SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!"

"Uh, yes. Didn't I just say that?"

"WHAT KIND OF A MAN DOES THAT OVER A SUIT?!"

"What kind of man dresses up in a cape and a mask and throws roses around calling himself a phantom?"

Karl flinches at that and then suddenly lunges again at Solomon. "DIIIIIE!" He screams as tears flow from his eyes and sparkle in the air like in so many anime.
I'm STILL sitting there tied up. "Get him, Solomon! Set me free! PLEASE! I'M TIRED OF HEARING HIM SING!" gonk
After a long and epic battle of DragonBall Z proportions, Solomon finally stands up victorious.

Me: YAY! blaugh

Solomon looks down at his suit. "Great. Now I'll have to buy a new one. Oh well, I am flithy rich."
Karl twitches and suddenly reaches up and grabs Solomon's ankle! DUN-DUN-DUUUNNN!

Solomon scrunches up his nose. "Ew! Unhand me, peasant!"

"Im not a peasant!" Karl gasps breathlessly. "I... am a headmaster!"

"Yes, a quaint school teacher. Wonderful." He kickes Karl's hand off.

Karl: Ow! My hand...my beloved CD...my beloved Saya... *SOBS!*

Me: UNTIE ME BEFORE HE STARTS SINGING AGAIN! stressed

Solomon: Show some respect; My suit cost more than your house!

Me: -___-

Solomon: well, maybe not quite that much, but close. I bet my imported sports car does.

Me: Just hurry and drive me home in your flippin' sports car already.

Solomon sighs again and then drops me on the doorstep of the Omoro like a package... STILL TIED UP! stressed
Kai watches the sports car in the distance squeel around a corner out of sight and the stares down at me. "What the...?"

Me: JUST PLEASE UNTIE ME! gonk

...Was that creative enough? xd  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:18 pm
I liked yours alot. Its very funny and Im still laughing about it now.  

jgsc82

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:36 pm
This was totally hilarious and I couldn't resist doing it. XD
Quote:
You're kidnapper?:
Why?:
Where are you being held hostage?:
Who do you think will save you?:
Who REALLY saves you:
Why did this person come to your rescue?:
Why didn't the person you thought of save you?:
What happens to the kidnapper?:

Un: Amshel TT3TT

Deux: After being swatted away by Diva (who was too busy trying to get Saya's attention) so many times, he decided "Oh what the hell, I'll nab someone else to do my experimen--I mean, um, have tea parties with." Unfortunately I am someone who enjoys a lovely tea party, and fell right into the trap. DX Ohhhh the humanity! The upside to this is that I'm the test subject for creating a Chiroptera queen from a human. Ooooh, the intrigue! eek

Trois: I'm in a gigantic birdcage, because apparently Amshel, in his batshit craziness, thinks I would fly off.
As if I could. **pouts**

Quatre: I'm kind of hoping for Solomon...I mean, come on, he's like the epitome of 'White Knight'. End my fairytale right there, I'll live happily ever after, I promise. >w<

Cinq (Fleches XD ): ....The door opens, light streams in through the door, the outline of a male figure is there in shadow--he's tall, he's striking, he's...slightly bent at the hip? Why the hell is Nathan here?!

Six: "You know, I have no idea why he's--"
"Oh hun, you know I'm the only one who could get past Amshel without him caring!"
"....So, you're telling me you came to save me because you can annoy Amshel so well that he doesn't take you seriously, therefore enabling you to pass by him unsuspected? In essence, you came because you could?"
"Oh no, no. In fact the cavalry is all down the hall. But in a matter of speaking, I came here, to this room, because I could."
"...Right. And by 'cavalry', who are we talking about here?"
"I'm hurt that you can't give me a thank you."
"I'll thank you to stop making that pouty face."
"Good enough."
And thusly Myoubi was set free from the odd hanging birdcage.

Sept: As we're running down the hall, I find the time to huff and puff and question the flitting man who came to save me.
"So um, not that I really, you know, care or anything, I mean, not that he'd be interested or anything, but, you know, why, um, why didn't...Solomon come to get me?"
"Do you have to practice being indifferent?"
"Obviously you don't have to practice being an a**." Yes, there was a pout. Nothing else.
Okay maybe I stuck my tongue out. Shh.
"Well if you MUST know--"
"Psh, it's not like I really--"
"--He's trying to stop Karl from giving Amshel an unscheduled amputation, darling."
"Oh. Right, well that, I guess--Wait, what?"
"You know, that whole deal in Vietnam, Karl gets his arm cut off? Well. Turns out it wasn't all Saya; Amshel kinda threw poor Karl-warl 'to the wolves', so-to-speak. The poor dear's just now finding out."
"Ah."
"You know, this is oddly long running dialogue."
"What?"

Huit: And so, we come upon the dramatic, action-packed, very loud, and only somewhat bloody scene of my kidnapper and would-be savior fighting it out.
Karl, who has begun to change only partially into a chiropteran and looks, currently, like a hot mess, is shrieking at the height of his lungs at Amshel, who is taking a few steps back and has put tape over his eyelashes.
"YOU FREAKISH PSYCHOTIC SICK SON OF A--" Amshel raises a finger.
"Ah, just to interject here, for the record, I was totally not the one who, while KNOWING I was homicidally attracted to schoolgirls that looked asian, took the place of a headmaster at an ASIAN GIRL'S SCHOOL, nor am I the one who put on a mask and cape and picked off numerous girls at said school, while under the impression that everyone thought I was the Phantom. COME ON, KARL. EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS YOU."
"RAAAAAARGH!" This is an unintelligible roar from Karl, that I have not taken the time to type out or spell phonetically, because I do not have the patience. Solomon sighed, at this point, flicking a small piece of hair out of his eyes. God he's perfect. Like some kind of God or a statu--
AHEM.
"Amshel, look, I just want Myoubi out of whatever strange, crazy contraption I'm perfectly aware you've got her caught up in." Yes. Because I'm not standing less than 3 yards away.
"Ummm, just so everyone knows, I'm riiiight here." I raised my hand, just, you know, to show everyone right where I was.
"Oh! Hello, lovely!" Did you know Solomon can manage to look nonchalant even while waving? Because he can.
"Hello! Can you let Karl just have at him now? I'd be perfectly content to just head out with you--" It was then that I noticed Amshel again. He was just standing off to my left. "Dude, did you know you've got tape on your face? It's kind of irritating me."
"It's not tape. It's a protective seal to keep my little ones safe."
"...I'm not even going to assess the mental damage that statement could have done, but since I know what you mean in this instance, why in the hell are you taping your eyelashes down I KNOW THAT'S WHY ITS THERE." Solomon is incredibly adorable when confused. Karl is also caught off guard rather easily. I'm starting to suspect he has ADD.
"The last time I was fighting with any of you insane children, poor Pietro was cut off, IN HIS PRIME, and I had to regrow another in his place. It is his son, Perry."
Nathan somehow is confused by this.
"Just to be clear, we're still talking about your eyelashes, right?" Of course, I have to remind him that we have little time for this. In a civil and sweet way, obviously.
"NATHAN YOU FLAMING FOOL. WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS. I want to go home with Solomon and have an ACTUAL tea party." Nathan huffing is not the cute sight you might imagine.
"Says the girl who incited the tape dialogue in the first place." I am a champion at ignoring people.
"Solomon! Let's go home~" And somehow I manage to be graceful and run over to my blonde, statuesque, God of a chevalier, who has--
At any rate.
"Of course. Let me get Karl on his leash again..." You see, the only reason Solomon lets me keep Karl around is because I keep him safely on a leash, and because I have set up an electric fence for his shock-collar. It's for his own good, you know.

So, having gotten tired of this back-and-forth with Amshel, Solomon sprouts wings, sweeps me up into his arms, and just before flying off, gives Amshel a slap to the face.
It's both painful and humiliating! :3 And so, with Nathan hanging onto Karl's ankle, Karl holding onto me, and me holding onto Solomon (while petting Karl, he's a needy little thing), things got a little heavy, so we shook Nathan off over a field on our way. The clovers broke his fall, so he was yelling and yelling at us and then I kind of lost interest after he started fussing about having dandelion fuzz in his pants, and we all lived happily ever after. :3

And that, children, is how Auntie Myoubi somehow managed to become a Queen Chiropteran, and was saved by Uncle Solomon. 3nodding

Blood+ Games and contests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games