Why yes, yes it is....XD
View Results

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:43 am
What do you all think about the new MCs??? I love the Silent Night one, especially the Half-Cape and the Top. The Snow Feather one is very pretty too. I like it, but it's definitely aimed at girls/women. Still the bird is pretty damn cute...I might pick it up at some point.

Other thoughts???  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:47 am
I think they did a good job!  

Salmay
Captain

Skaia Beltane

Tiny Wildcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:53 am
Snow feather eek Me wants! Silent night is also very nice.

But I think I'll wait a bit, since they could go down in price... a little at least. Think they will?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:22 pm
After today, the price will probably drop steadily to the end of the month. I think the whole price inflation of the MCs was caused by the "name leak" yesterday.  

Kinnei

5,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Informer 100
  • Befriended 100

lilartichoke

Wheezing Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:17 pm
I like the feather, but it's like blindingly white.
Silent night is cool too. I looked at it and said, "Pepper Tea probably deserves a raise!" Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:37 pm
Silent Night looks like it should have been part of the Urn evolution xd
I guess they do have to save some ideas for MCs (even though they are kinda becoming obsolte thanks to EIs).
Feather is nicely done too. Colors are pretty neutral on both, so they should be popular later on.  

Karma v2
Vice Captain

Invisible Exhibitionist

14,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lucky Charms Pancake
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:59 pm
User Image

They're pretty. Not really my style, but nice compared to a lot of this year's MCs.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:21 pm
Both are so very pretty ^_^ I love the half cape thingy and the headdress most. Gaia needs more items along those lines!

Eriwain
Crew

6,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100

sometimesalways

Vice Captain

fxxkin demon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:42 pm
These are very nice MCs. Not as seasonal as last years. I love the Silent Night. I have so many things that will match it. The Snow feather is beautiful but I don't know if I am gonna use it often. I may end up gifting it to my dark elf account. She tends to get all the pretty MCs like dreamers dust and red riding hood. Still I would say this was a good month. I am very pleased.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:22 pm
I think that I've stopped caring about MCs. I used to go "arughahahaha! yay! today is the 15th!" but now it's just like "oh, okay"
what's happening?! the real world is trying to convert me! help!

the MCs are really nice, though now that we are bedazzled by EIs, it just isn't as great anymore.  

Neiina

Salmay
Captain
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:30 pm
sometimesalways
These are very nice MCs. Not as seasonal as last years. I love the Silent Night. I have so many things that will match it. The Snow feather is beautiful but I don't know if I am gonna use it often. I may end up gifting it to my dark elf account. She tends to get all the pretty MCs like dreamers dust and red riding hood. Still I would say this was a good month. I am very pleased.

I think the Copper Twopence is doing the special Christmas duty this year.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:10 am
As lilartichoke said, I don't really like the pure whiteness of the feathers. The shading looks far too faint in my opinion. It is nice, and I might consider purchasing one of each this month. You just can't go wrong with nice simple clothing. Though the fact that it's mostly clothing feels weird because of all of the crazy MCs we've been getting lately. smile

What were last year's MCs? *checks*
They didn't seem very Christmas-y to me. Just wintery. neutral  

Nuxill

Tamei Dukes

O.G. Dabbler

11,225 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:00 pm
User Image

I love the silent night, I don't think I'm getting the snow feather yet, there is only one pose that I actually love and its not worth the price for me. <33
Over all I'd say GOOD JOB, I like these MCs.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:36 pm
Decent.

But it's been forever since we got MCs and I was honestly thrilled about them.  

Lady Catalina

Gaiaholics Anonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff