Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
I'm soo sick of seeing...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you write Blood+ fanfics?
Yup! But you shall never see..bwahahaha!
38%
 38%  [ 8 ]
Maybe..be nice and I'll put it up
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
If you paid me I would
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Nope, just a wandering reader.
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
gold-gold? :)
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:55 am
HajixSaya fanfics being uploaded on ff.net. I wish peope would think outside the box now and then, because that seems to be the only pairing being being uploaded at the moment, and it's really very boring to keep reading the same type of fics over and over. No offense to HajiSaya writers/readers at all. heart  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:58 pm
I agree with u  

Rin Monatuge

5,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:38 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:17 pm
its either me or solomon! and noone likes him anyways ^^  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:50 pm
I love both HajiXSaya and SolomonXSaya. :3 Actually I did write a Solomon-centric SolomonXSaya fic ((yes, it's posted here. >< )) and it's on FF.net too, under the same name. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:08 pm
What's it called? smile  

youkoonna

Vicious Visionary

15,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300

khaleesea

Star-Crossed Partner

27,315 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:23 am
I actually posted it here when I still had my last account--before I was hacked. XD It's this one: This one here! :3 That little avatar that it's got on there is my old account. XP  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:19 pm
It doesn't bother me, but I do see it a lot more than I should have too. There were a variety of characters and it seems to be the only pair that I see. There has to be couples that people thought of but people tend to go with the crowd.  

G_Gawl

Kichiheaven26

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:29 pm
I think I read too much fanfics for my own good.... But yeah, there is a lot of SayaHaji ones, and you tend to get tired of it. What I really want to read is a very high-level evil Saya one. Where Saya and Diva both attack the humans, or something like that... Sigh... Guess it's too much to ask for. *shakes head*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:28 pm
G_Gawl
It doesn't bother me, but I do see it a lot more than I should have too. There were a variety of characters and it seems to be the only pair that I see. There has to be couples that people thought of but people tend to go with the crowd.

I completely agree. I like HajixSaya but there's too much. I would like to see some that focused on some of the other characters.  

YamiCheza
Crew

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2009 11:30 pm
Kichiheaven26
I think I read too much fanfics for my own good.... But yeah, there is a lot of SayaHaji ones, and you tend to get tired of it. What I really want to read is a very high-level evil Saya one. Where Saya and Diva both attack the humans, or something like that... Sigh... Guess it's too much to ask for. *shakes head*

Hey, that sounds pretty good to me! I would like to see Saya and Diva actually working together on something or just getting along with each other. I think that would very interesting to see.  
[ Blood+ ]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games