Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
If anyone missed me.. i know you didnt...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crash Maniac

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:10 pm
So yeah. Not sure if anyone here has dislocated a finger or two in their day... But i did just that on sunday. While making an arrest i dislocated my right ring finger and middle finger. And planted my knee firmly in the asphalt. So typing is very interesting with two out of the four fingers on my right hand taped to metal splints. and walking up stairs into my new apartment is an adventure with a knee brace.

However, i did arrest the asshat. with two dislocated fingers and a bum knee i dragged his a** back to the store. (cause honestly i didnt know i got ******** up until i got to the breakroom.) That b*****d got his though.

So i'm out on disability until i heal... joy. sitting around and doing nothing is ruined if its cause i HAVE to.... not cause i want to.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:16 pm
It's Tuesday. Sunday was only two days ago. So of course we didn't miss you, you were only gone for two days. I was banned for 14, but got my account back recently.  

uryu ishida

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:40 pm
Sucks, man. Good thing you caught that urine stain. How long do you think you'll be out of comission for?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:33 pm
The GGE Needs medals...  

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:25 pm
uryu ishida
It's Tuesday. Sunday was only two days ago. So of course we didn't miss you, you were only gone for two days. I was banned for 14, but got my account back recently.

uryu: mrgreen

Orkronos: Over Thanksgiving, I was traveling and I stopped at this little cafe, and they had a case FULL of pins, military and non-military alike. I picked up a Medal of Honor, a Tenth United States Army pin, Army Sniper, an HK pin biggrin , a 1911, and a pin with an eagle that says The Right to Keep and Bear Arms  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:25 pm
I think we would have to make our own medals.

Although you did do a good thing, I just don't really think it can really compare.  

Barru

Anima_Raptor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 9:43 pm
You sir, are a badass 3nodding

Sorry for the injuries, but enjoy the time off in between  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:09 pm
ArmasTermin
Sucks, man. Good thing you caught that urine stain. How long do you think you'll be out of comission for?

saw the Doc the other day... says i'm out till monday......

so i'll be sitting here with two of my fingers in slints... a brace on my knee... stupid criminals. out of all of the stops i've made... that were worth it. i get taken out on a beer run.  

Crash Maniac

Orkronos

Gracious Sex Symbol

6,575 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 2:57 pm
Back when i still plaied eve my corp had medals I got 3 silver purple hearts and one bronze  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games