We shove lobsters 

Tags: lobsters, seafood, pooping, oregon 

Reply #12- Expert Shoving
MIDGET SEEKS ELEVATION

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

before i was a village midget i was a circus midget, would you let me tell your fortune in exchange for 10g?
yes, that's a bargain price!
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
no, it's too expensive
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
i do not care for ridiculous superstition
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:51 am
hello...i am the village midget, i got to gaia 281 days ago, and boy was it a long walk from the village! i came here to seek my fortune, back home they say the streets here are paved with gold...and they were almost right, although so far i have only been earning enough to keep up with my mortgage and car repayments...and entertain the fish of course wink ....

....i have a wishlist, this midget is still full of hopes and dreams, but i have decided to put aside all except one and make it my quest to get the most important wish fulfilled - more height! gaians are so much taller than i expected them to be! the item i covet more than any other is a light blue antionette wig (as my hair is naturally blue it will be more convincing!)
question will you help on my quest to go from this....User Image neutral

to heart this.......User Image heart question

to earn gold i work at the market most days vending second hand items i pick up at auction, feel free to drop buy and browse my shop... i also love to talk so i make comments and post on forums and wander about making friends - i am a champion tree-shaker! - and, of course, i play games....but it is a slow and steady trickle. i would gladly accept any donations of old or unwanted items you have which i could sell...and if you would like to give gold itself i am not too proud to say no, you would be revered and honoured forever... a hero in my eyes....

i am really looking for help with ideas of what to do to get closer to achieving my goal, so if you have suggestions i would dearly love to hear them.
User Image
........will you help me grant my wish and finish my quest?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:53 am
wonderful people who have helped me on my quest so far by donating items, gold or advice:

Jeziebel....thank you for advice on the thread 3nodding

HUGE thanks to the BURN guild (and to Jeziebel wink ) for my first donation - 1000 gold! That's pretty special, thank you so much heart

p.s. bumping is helping too wink

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

village midget

Fanatical Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 am
B ump
U p
M idget's
P otential  
#12- Expert Shoving

Manage Your Items