Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Float Away (Looking) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:12 pm
I rode my bicycle past your window last night
I roller skated to your door at daylight
It almost seems like you're avoiding me
I'm okay alone, but you got something I need
I asked your mother if you were at home
She said, yes .. but you weren't alone
Oh, sometimes I think that you're avoiding me
I'm okay alone, but you've got something I need
__

Melanie is David's best friend. But Melanie hasn't been seeing David a lot lately, he just doesn't seem to notice her anymore, and if he does his eyes move to another person really quickly.
Melanie's not sure what's happening, so she goes to his house. His mother tells her that he's with a girl in his room and that she'll tell him that he swung by. Melanie is strangely crushed, and wants answers right that moment.
__

Name;
Age;
Personality;
Why do you think the Girl is there?
Picture;
__

Name; Melanie Safka
Age; 18
Personality; Melanie is a happy, energetic girl. She's very intelligent and knows a little about everything. She tends to switch personalities every now and then, but David sticks by her throughout these moodswings. At least, he used to.
Why do you think the Girl is there? David has a girlfriend and didn't tell me!
Picture;User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:16 pm
bump  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

- symphonic disaster -

6,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:59 pm
I'm interested  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:15 am
mkay! Would you make the profile and post it? smile  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:21 am
Name; David (apparently XD)
Age; 18
Personality; Open, sweet, caring when he gets his eyes opened for what is happening around him, he cna change his mood fast, but he will do anything he can to not get angry or upset at his best friend Melanie.
Why do you think the Girl is there? Because she is his girlfriend, or she is his sister that he had just got to know.
Picture; User Image

(sorry it took so long, you can post first? please? ^^; )  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:25 am
Melanie was riding around on her bike. She had a license, but she didn't like to drive. She was a bit claustrophobic in cars, but she was sure she'd get over it eventually. She sped up as she reached David's street, hoping to at least get to talk to him that day. She wondered why he'd been avoiding him and was determined to find out.
She got off the bike as she got to his house, and let it fall on the grass. She ran to the front door, sure that he was home. She knocked hard, not one to use the doorbell. She waited anxiously, hoping that David would open the door. She held her breath, trying to figure out what she'd say to him. Would she even ask why he was avoiding her? She wasn't sure, but the door was opening.
She let out the breath, and found herself looking at David's mother, not David.
Frack.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:34 am
David's mother looked at her and smiled a little "well hello Melanie, it's been some time since we have seen you" she opened the door wide open and moved her arm to gesture her to get inside "David is upstairs with another girl, frankly I don't like her, but don't worry, you can go inside and talk to him, I bet he misses you" she smiled, and actually pulled Melanie inside and almost pushed her up the stairs before leaving her with a smile. David's voice could be heard from inside his room, and then a girl's giggle. David said a few words again and laughed too, not having any idea that Melanie was standing right outside his room now. David was normally always around Melanie, but lately, he had been slacking off, and he didn't wanted to do that, but before he realized it, he felt it as they had already drifted apart, and he didn't want to look her into the eyes again and say that, he found himself embarrased because of what he had done to her, ignoring her like that, but as long as he could avoid her a little more, everything would be fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:43 am
Melanie was shoved upstairs before she was able to reply. She stood outside David's room, regretting coming there in the first place. She was about to knock on the bedroom door when she heard the giggle. Feeling embarrassed, she hurried downstairs.
"Sorry! I'll come back later!" she called to David's mom, running out the door and to her bike. She picked it up, glancing at the window to David's room, then began to ride off.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:48 am
David heard someone call from outside his room, and then hear footsteps running down the stairs. He got out of his room and walked down, looking at his mother "Who was here just now?" he asked her gently. She looked at him "Oh that was you're old friend, Melanie, we haven't seen alot to her lately, but I-" "Melanie!" he exclaimed and ran outside of his door, looking down the street and seeing her a long way down "Melanie!!!!" he called after her, hoping she heard him, he didn't realize what he was doing, something in him just told him to run after her right after he got told who it was. He started running after her now, not knowing if she had heard him call or not, but he wouldn't give up, he would get to her now.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:52 am
Melanie slowed down a bit, pulling off to the side of the road and getting off of her bike. She looked down the road, seeing David. She held onto her bike, watching David run. She smiled a bit.
"Hey!" she waved a bit.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:56 am
He waved back to her as he was still running. When he got over to her, he tripped over his feet and rolled over to the ground "argh...stupid feet..." he got up again, slowly, looking at her "Melanie...why...why did you come to my house today..?" he asked a little unsure if she would be angry at him now, or if she would be happy that they were talking now. He didn't want her to run away now, not now, when he finally had a chance to talk to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:58 am
"We just haven't talked in a while," she replied, kicking a dirt mound with her foot. She giggled a bit when he tripped. "I thought that maybe I'd visit," she added. She put the kickstand down on her bike, waiting for his reply.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:00 am
"Well...you were inside my house and outside my room...why did you run all of a sudden?" he asked softly, looking at her, wanting to give her a hug, but he was afraid that he would be refused. He would wait a little more time before doing anything like that to her, just until he knew what she was going to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:04 am
She tried to figure out a reasonable reply, and ended up going with, "Well, you were already with someone..." she said, trying to sound like it didn't bother her. She wanted to ask who it was, but didn't. She didn't really want to know the answer.  

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:09 am
He sighed and nodded "yeah...but it's not as you think..she isn't my girlfriend..." he looked up at her "even though she wants to be..I pretend like I don't mind her being all that sweet and such with me, because she gets so sad each time I say no...but we are not together.." he moved closer to Melanie and took her into a tight hug "I'm sorry I have been ignoring you like this..." he held her for a little time before pulling back "how is it going with your...personality switches?"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff