Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
Diaphanous(ACCEPTING! OPEN, BUT PLEASE READ EVERYTHING!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:10 pm
It's over. Humanity has been all but eradicated, and the few groups of survivors that exist are being hunted down and slaughtered. Demons, werewolves, vampire, all of humanity's darkest nightmares now crawl the streets, attacking humans and each other. Legendary beasts crawl the underbellies and rip through the skies, destroying humanity's greatest 'achievements'.

One by one, the cities and strongholds fell, the humans inside almost entirely eradicated through a series of riot that shook the world down to it's core.

Welcome to Hell, children.

Don't expect to come back out.

(This is an experiment. There is a decent possibility I will make this premise into a book. If you want further backstory about the world in here or if you want a cameo or even a vaguely important spot, PM me. I'd love to chat about my baby.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:10 pm
RULES:
1. Follow TOS. Or die.
2. I be God here. You can kill nameless charries of mine or yours, but no named charries of others without permission of them.
3. No cybering. Period.
4. Send all applications to me via PM.
5. Romance is alright, as is violence. But keep it PG-13.
6. Hybrids DO exist, ex. werefoxes, gryffin hellions, etc.. But they must have the weakness of one or both of the mother species.
7. I reserve the right to screw with things due to the EXPERIMENTAL nature of this RP.

Races:
Werewolf
Vampire
Gryffin
Hellion(Not very sentient, brains of about a 3-year-old.)
Human
Demon(Sub-groups: Canine(Kitsunes are like pheonixes-don't start as one, message me.);Feline;Avian(Avians can BECOME Pheonixes, but they DO NOT start out as one. Send me a message about it after a while.);Reptile;Aquaticas(Mermaids,etc.);Mammilian(Most mammals))
Nighliber(Interdimensional beings that take the forms of human children;retain no memories after crossing into this world;can only use their powers when in contact with certain beings. VERY RARE FOR ME TO ACCEPT THESE.)

Form:

Gaia Username:
Character Name:
Nickname: (?)
Race sad Demon,werewolf,vampire,hellion,human,gryffin,nighliber)
Sex:
Sexuality:
Lover/Mate:
Power: (If applicable.Five max, I'll have to approve of them over three, no god-modding.)
Pic: (Strech the page and DIE.)
Bio:
Weapon: (Pictures if you want.No more than three.)  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:11 pm
Accepted Charries:

Gaia Username: Puffi Urai-CannibalInABox
Character Name: Puffi Synoreas Urai
Nickname: N/A
Race: Demon; Sub-group Canine; Wolf
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Lover/Mate: None.
Power: Can re-animate corpses for short periods of time, only once per corpse, rest unknown.
Pic: Puffi Wolf Form
Bio: Puffi is a rather cheery and random, but incredibly violent old demon. She has no respect for life of any form, human or otherwise.
Weaponry: A massive axe and a shotgun with a nametag on the handle that reads 'WILSON' in very bad handwriting.

Character Name: Sioko Riganshi
Nickname: None.
Race: Demon; Sub-group Avian; Pheonix
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Gay
Lover/Mate: Mait
Power: Icy Fire(Originally an ice bird, but now wields flames due to pheonix),rest unknown.
Pic: The male Pheonix Form
Bio: Sioko is violent, short-tempered, and sarcastic. He doesn't like many things, and revels in the pain and suffering of humans. He has a little more respect for his fellows than Puffi, but not much. Some believe he started the Pheonix riot.
Weapon: Dirsoel

Character Name: Mait Parusin
Nickname: None.
Race: Vampire
Sexuality: Gay
Lover/Mate: Sioko
Power: Can borrow powers for short amounts of time, rest unknown.
Pic: Mait
Bio: No one's really sure when Mait showed up, but it was shortly before the riots. Some believe he influenced Sioko's decision on the Pheonix riot, but most who speak this earn a ring blade to the face.
Weapon: Jillion

Gaia Username: Hellz Kirara
Character Name: Hikaru
Nickname: Kitty
Race: Demon; Sub-group Canine; Fox
Sexuality: Straight
Lover/Mate: unknown
Power: Fire, Healing
Pic: Human-ish form and Fox form
Bio: N/A
Weapon: Katana

Gaia Username:Himaru729
Character Name:Himaru Ikami
Nickname:None
Race:Human
Lover/Mate:None
Power:Maski's Nighliber powers
Pic: Himaru, (left)
Bio: Often serious, pretty open-minded and helpful.
Weaponry:M96 Rifle &Walther P99 Semi Automatic

Gaia Username: Himaru729
Character Name: Maksi
Nickname: None
Race: Nighliber
Lover/Mate: None
Power: Power to give the abilities of flight, and special energy able to take form for specific weapons
Pic: Maksi
Bio: Innocent, quiet, shy
Weapon: None

Gaia Username: Sukie-dog101
Character Name: Kiva
Nickname: Animal
Race: Werewolf
Lover/Mate: open for discussion
Power:
Stealth: can disappear or blend in with things
Turning: can turn into wolf whenever she wants
Ice/Water: can control this
Pic: Kiva Wolf form
Bio: She doesn't really talk about her past to anyone, she can be really nice, but she is very shy
Weaponry: Two katanas and a gun

Gaia Username: Urutsu
Character Name: Fang
Nickname: Fa-Fa (pronounced "fay-fay"). Ki likes to call him this.
Race: Demon; Sub-Group Canine; Wolf
Lover/Mate: Ki
Power: Can bend metal at will with his mind, can utilize small degrees of elemental power from special stones/shards he found from his homeland.
Pic:Fang (gold eyes, not red) Wolf Form
Bio: He came from a far-off land of wolves, and was the alpha male of a mystical pack of wolves. He had met and fell in love with Ki there, and made her his alpha female. They left the pack to a temporary, trusted leader for a little adventure. Fang is serious and knows how to make quick decisions. He shows a softer side when Ki is being her silly, klutzy self. Can change into wolf or human form at will. White fur, deep golden eyes.
Weapon: Tonfa

Character Name: Ki
Nickname: Ki-Ki, Jumping Bean(Fang, when she's being all bouncy and crazy.)
Race: Demon; Sub-group Canine; Wolf
Sexuality: Straight.
Lover/Mate: Fang
Power: Super-speed.
Pic:Ki Wolf Form
Bio: Rather sweet, but very klutzy. Bouncy and jittery due to her power. Is also, surprisingly, the alpha female of a pack of wolves, due to being Fang's mate.
Weaponry: Pictured katana, and two sickles and two sais.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:57 pm
The sky was dark. It was cloudy a lot, these days. "They say it's the humans fault. Why? We've had this place longer, now."

Sioko sighed. He felt a headache coming on. "They screwed the planet up enough that the little poke we gave it crumbled it."

"Oh." The childish demon replied, squinting at the sky. "..."

Sioko shut his eyes and rubbed his forehead. By Shinti, she wasn't easy to deal with.

"...If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?" Puffi asked suddenly. Sioko's head shot up.

"What?!?! What does that have to do with- nevermind. Yes, I guess it would."

Puffi nodded. "Thought so. When's Mait coming back?"

"How should I know?"

"You're his mate! You should be able to talk to him though the mind waves!"

"...I have a migrane. You mess with my head too much."

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Urutsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:43 pm
A large male wolf slowly padded through the decayed streets, his metal chain necklaces and ear piercing jingling lightly. His dark golden eyes intensely observe his surroundings as he goes along. His usually immaculate white fur was patched with gray from dirt. A black leather bag strapped to his back holds his tonfa and various other items.

This must be the place we've heard all those things about..., he thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:52 pm
A slightly smaller black wolf padded behind him, occasionally getting distracted and wandering away, before noticing her mate walking off and bounding back. A slightly larger woven gray bag bounced off her legs with every step, hooked on a long black and gold sword strapped across her shoulders.

"Fa-Fa..." She whined, "How much longer are we walking?"

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Urutsu

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:05 pm
Fang kept his maw pointing forward while replying to his mate. "I don't know...but we can take a small break if you'd like."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:30 pm
"Kay!" The wolfess said rather cheerily, before flopping down right where she stood. "My feet hurt." She whined lightly.  

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:34 pm
black wolven troted throught the lands that almost looked dead, "what happind hear" she asked quietly to herself as she moved about, head tilted to the side as she glanced around, takeing in all the sights, smells and sounds  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:47 pm
Hikaru trotted around empty streets in her wolf form, blood dripped from her jaws. Humans, she hated the, they had attacked her when she didnt attack them first. She wouldnt have killed them if they didnt have a gun, but then, now a days it was survival of the fitest, and they had given her a meal. She licked the blood off her lips, and wished that she hadnt killed them, even though she had to.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 6:56 am
Puffi's eyes flickered across the wreckage, catching the dim light for a moment and glowing in a eerie similar fashion to her wolf counterpart's. For a moment she just watched, but soon turned back to Sioko and the fire, flopping down on a decent-sized chunk of an old pillar.

Sioko held back a sigh, prodding the fire slightly as Puffi began to chatter. It didn't burn him, but it wasn't exactly comfortable; after all, he was still an ice user. He vaguely wondered if Mait had abandoned them, but rapidly dismissed the notion. Puffi, maybe, Mait, no. A glint caught his eye, causing him to look down.

A small coin was embedded in the dirt. He couldn't help but pick it up to examine it, and the sharp laugh he gave startled Puffi so bad she fell off her seat. Sioko tossed her the coin when she sat up, and she laughed as well at the only engraving left on the nearly-smooth peice of metal. "He sure didn't stop us!"

'In God We Trust.'

(This is in no way insulting any religion-it's simply for deepening perception of how most demons, including Sioko and Puffi, think. To beings that can outlive all of humanity, our notion of 'religion' probably seems very quiant. As most of them never even think about the 'other side', considering how long they live, especially a pheonix like Sioko who basically went through hell and back to become what he is, our vehement belief in a god and saviour we have no proof of seems ridiculous. That's not to say all of them will share that feeling, or that I'm even vaguely correct in guessing their reasons, but I imagine such things probably amuse them to no end, hence the scene with the coin.

...Longest OOC rant EVER.)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:09 pm
"Damn it..." The spiky haired human dragging his ragged boots thtrough the dirt of a vast empty wasteland. " It just goes on for miles and miles and miles!...", he uttered with a the most glum expression on his face. "Can you even see anything ahead?.....Maksi?"

Himaru looked down at the small boy walking beside him. Maksi just shrugged. "I swear, it's like I'm talking to myself most of the time."  

Himaru729

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:19 pm
Kiva continued walking around bordly, but the deadness of this land was makeing her slightly sick, she stoped and every hair on her pelt raised, two scents drifted to her and she wasent to sure if they were friend or foe, she keep her aleart up as she trailed around, makeing sure to pick up her paws so not to leave a trail  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:19 pm
Puffi proded the fire, scorching her hand without really noticing.

Ki lifted her head, listening. "Hey, I think I hear somebody coming." She told Fang.

CannibalInABox

Adored Admirer

8,050 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Himaru729

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 pm
Himaru put his arms behind his head as he continued walking.

" ......"

The two glance at each other in silent awkwardness. They looked forward and kept walking.

Himaru began whistle a cheery tune.

More silence and whistling.

"...Y'know, it wouldnt be as akward if I weren't the only one whistling."

Maksi looked at Himaru and kept going.

He stopped whistling.  
Rp Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items