Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Ridiculous Hottopic Merchandise Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Beaute

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:27 pm
I saw the most ridiculous item at Hottopic the other day... a little box of silver glitter with Robert's face printed on it supposedly to put on the skin. I'm sorry, just looking at that gets me irritated (not serious to the point of anger, but more dissappointed). What difference is there from getting any normal body glitter from Walmart or Party City? Has anyone else seen this and been disappointed at how it's gotten? =/  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:38 pm
I know i just got back from there I saw it and started laughing then this girl that worked there had it on her face and she was not very happy with me! they will market anything. OH That and the bandaids..... what the heck  

undead padfoot

.Bucket.of.Joy.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:06 pm
Hot Topic doesn't exist here, but I think all the Twilight merchandise is highly overrated.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:25 pm
i like the stuff but thats going too far  

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

piercing_golden_eyes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:20 pm
Some stuff like the shirts and some jewelry they have made are pretty cool. But I was looking on their website the other day, and they had a puzzle! I mean, who wants to put Rob and Kristen's together with puzzle pieces? Seriously, some of it has gotten out of hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:32 pm
Seriously =/ its getting so stupid. I'm boycotting Hottopic until they stop being retarted.  

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

CiNnA vAniLLa

Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:09 pm
rofl dramallama

oh my, overrated craziness.. xd lol rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:40 pm
Honestly, I just came back from the mall today and I saw the store FYE selling Edward action figures lololololol What on earth?!?!  

La Beaute

Cat_Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:45 pm
La Beaute
Honestly, I just came back from the mall today and I saw the store FYE selling Edward action figures lololololol What on earth?!?!

Robert said something about that in a video once, can't remember which one. But he was excited about it rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:48 pm
Cat_Fairy
La Beaute

Robert said something about that in a video once, can't remember which one. But he was excited about it rofl

I really dont understand the point in it o.o
I just think that they're overdoing the merchandise.  

La Beaute

ObSCENEx c o o k i e

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:28 pm
Glitter?!! OKay, the clothing was cool and worth the money, but this? NO WAY!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:39 pm
I think the "Cullen crest" stuff is kind of lame. Other than that, most of the stuff is just overpriced. I mean, the keychains and buttons are cool, but I don't think they're worth as much as stores are charging for them. Twilight Glitter, though? That's over the top.  

Glitterbean

Princess Candy Apple

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:50 pm
La Beaute

i saw that too and i was like wtf is this cause it doesn't even look like him and the action figure cost like 35 dollars. thats ridiculous for a doll that doesn't even look like him. and also they have the life size posters of Rob and Kriste which i think is kind of wierd. i don't know maybe i'm just wierd.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:02 pm
XD...OMG LOL! I've seen alot of the the weird things to...like the body shimmer.... I thought that was retarted....and the over priced hoddies at Hottopic made me mad....>.>U....It was waaaaay over the average price for a regular one... sweatdrop ....It's like if you put the word 'Twilight' or put Edward/Bella's face on it...they jack up the price....Like...the cover of Twilight has changed from....The Apple...to The cast of the Twilight movie on it.....and jacked up the price....I thought that was a low blow sweatdrop

(Sorry for the rant)

Claire_Hiwatari

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Revenging Mistress

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:45 pm
OHMYGOSHIKNOW!!!!! Seriously, I had no idea what the 'Cullen Crest' was. SOOO retarded. And I went to Borders and they had these, home-made t-shirts or whatever, and it looked like crap and they were selling them for like, $25.00. But I like CafePress.com. They have fan-made merchandise and they are really cool.

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff