taking a leave of absense

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Requiem ex Inferni

Eloquent Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:46 pm
I'm going to be gone until the 28th or so, and probably won't be able to get on during that time. My grandpa's neighbor's duplex filled up with water, and it leaked through to his first floor and flooded it, so we have to stay in two different hotels while we're down there. If the hotels have Internet, I might be able to get on with my laptop, but that's about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:18 pm
That sucks man. Spending Christmas in a hotel? Hope everything's set right soon.  

ArmasTermin

Rommel_Desert_Fox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:24 pm
Well at least you will be in a place with a dry ceiling and good insulation in the walls so it won't be too bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:49 pm
Dunno about wherever it is that you live, but out here in AZ, almost every hotel has wireless internet. One of my friends lives close enough to a hotel that I can use their internet from his porch. They don't even password it...  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:19 am
Fresnel
Dunno about wherever it is that you live, but out here in AZ, almost every hotel has wireless internet. One of my friends lives close enough to a hotel that I can use their internet from his porch. They don't even password it...

When we were stuck in O'Harre(SP?), the hotel didn't have Wifi but they did have a room with computers that you use your room's keycard to enter. Internet was free.
That's actually how I got on here and bitched about it.

So if there isn't an extra fee I'd just call around and see what has what.

Hope all the damage is covered by insurance.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games