Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Illegal Racing RP (Male Character Needed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saera of the Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:04 am
Two people, a guy and girl both are in the underground racing ring. The guys is one of the best racers int heir group. One day an opposing set of racers challenges the group, this can be either motorcycles or cars. This is up to the guy. Though the other group is really stupid and gets the police called on the racers. The guy will save the girl and keeps her safe at his house. Please fill out profile =3

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:

Name: Sara Dener
Other Job(outside of the racing): Book Store Owner
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Personality: She is a tad bitchy at times but shes mostly the quiet reader. She loves racing mostly because of the danger and adrenaline. Shes one whom wants to be there to show the others how its done.

Name: Ishida Tora
Other Job(outside of the racing): Martial Arts Teacher
Appearance: on the left
User Image
Personality: Ishida doesn't socialize too much, he lives by himself, for himself and does everything alone. His outside appearence of "Mr Sunshine" is nothing but an act for his students.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:21 pm
=3 yaay we have someone ! but now Man-kun, we're just gonna have to decide if it will be motorcycles, or cars for the racing  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:59 pm
well, I think that a fatal injury at some point will bring in alot of emotion, so I say cars! besides, they're faser and much easier to show off with xd

here's the first official rp post!

Ishida was behind his stearing wheel, the sound of his engine as well as the others god his blood rushing and adrenaline flowing as insanly as always. He would always be excited, no matter what or who he's racing, the feeling of reedom was seductive and he chose to give in, waiting to hear the word "GO!".  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:13 pm
Sara tapped on Ishida's passenger side window and grinned. She was one of the few girl who did more than just ride, she was also a racer and had decided this time she hoped that she could ride with Mr. Sunshine himself.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:23 pm
Ishida looked sideways and saw Sara in his window, he gave her a smile and opened his car door "Well, Well, if it isn't the worlds fastest book worm. Are you sure you want to sit when I'm on the wheels? It's probably gonna get ugly"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:27 pm
"thats why i want to sit in the sure to win's car.." She said slipping into the seat and closing the door. her eyes looked at him over her shoulder and she grinned." what plan do you have that's told you it will get ugly.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:34 pm
"Not much, probably a little crash here and there to leave the competition eating my dust or something like that, I'm going with my gut feeling either way." The starter began the race Ready... GO!" Ishida quickly shifted into gear and hit the gas, getting a lead over the other cars "The sure to win's car,eh? Sounds about right."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:41 pm
She smiled and chuckled." yes yes, this bookworms got her gut feeling on you winning...so i decided to put money, and my a** with you " She said as they took off her face an obvious smirk as she saw them take the lead.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:59 pm
Ishda was driving recklessly as usual untill he heard the sound of a street racers worst enemy, the police "Dammit, we gotta get our a** outta here, hang tight." He got into full speed but one of the cars managed to chase him untill it got lost on the highway "Dammit... That was a real pain. Who the hell called the cops?" He got Email from his friend, saying the opposing team called the cops before showing up "Great, so now they know where the ring is, looks like we're not gonna be racing for a while" he sighed angrily and forgot all about Sara being with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 pm
" ******** ..." Sara grumbled as they made their way through the highway and away from the police. " at least she hadnt driven tonight She looked at him. " at least you werent back at the ring not racing, we were on the road already moving away from the cops "  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:17 pm
"You think this is the first time I deal with cops? What do you think I use for training when they can't identify me?" He laughed to ease up the mood a little bit "So anyways since your car was left back and probably being toed right now, and I've lost my place to race, we gotta be normal people for a while, huh? Anyways where do you live, I'll drop you off at your house before I go to mine"
((I REALLY need some sleep, it's 2:16 am, good night))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:19 pm
She smiled a bit and him and groaned " oh i dunno..just a few miles behind us past the racing ring..." She said sarcastically as she snuggled down inhis seat.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:38 am
He caught a slight shock for a moment "A few miles behind? you mean it's on the other sideoftown?you REALLY need to say those things earlier, the place is probably swarming with cops onthe lookout! Forget it, you'll crash at my place for the night, it's closer to your job anyways, right?" He kept on driving untill he reached his house, nothing too big, but not too small, he lived a simple life in a place of his own. He parked his car in a garage and stepped out "Home sweet home, huh? Don't expect anything to read while you're here, got it bookworm?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:47 am
" Jerkface " She teased pushing him hard inthe shoulder as she got out. " i think i can live a day or two away from books.." She said stretching, her tight pants and mesh top sliding and stretching as well.  

Saera of the Ninja

Manafai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:03 am
He opened the door and turned on the lights, his house was kind of a mess since recently he's been racing more "Well, since I never really bought this place with a guest room, guess I'll be sleeping on the couch tonigt, you can sleep in my room, it's a bed for two so you can sleep freely. The bathroom is across the hall to the left, and feel free to eat anything off the fridge" with that said he got himself an extra pillow and blanket and got himself set for a good night sleep "Good night"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff