Submit

Funny?
  YES!
  not really ¬ _ ¬ ...
View Results

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:43 pm
So today my friend and i were at lunch and laughing about some of the crazy things i have done in my life. Not the sort of crazy that ppl avoid you, thinking that the insanity might be contagious. Instead, this is the sort of crazy that you can't help but laugh about because it was just so odd. Yet so perfect for me XD

TODAY'S REFLECTION:
I have an unusual fondness for bells. Near an obsession, to be honest. One year, at christmas, i purchased a large group of bells that were tied together to look like a bunch of grapes and was meant to be hung on the door to chime whenever someone used the said door.

I kept it on my door for months, jingling them purposefully whenever i wanted to and just being weird with my bells >>!

One day, i sat on my bed and stared at my lovely bells and got the great idea to take the bunch apart and to sew the bells onto some of my clothes so i could jingle everywhere i went.

needless to say, it didn't work. My thread wasn't strong enough and when I went bouncing out of my room, giggling like a dork, and flinging my arms and legs around to jingle, the bells fell off and rolled around. Leaving my jingle-less and sad faced.

sad

I wanted to jingle.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:16 am
lol-awww.......  

0Moon_Maiden0

Dornkus
Crew

Werewolf

11,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:17 pm
This doesn't seem very Spam-ish to me. I could put it in the main forum if you'd like me to.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:29 pm
Nah, leave it here. no one wants to read about my insane moments in life.

In 05, I started working for a coffee shop. At around the same time, I had gotten into a very odd obsession with containers. Boxes, bags, bottles, tins, it didn't matter. If it had been used to hold something, i wanted to keep it and look at it for ever & always.

In all seriousness, it looked like Nickelodeon's "Danny Phantom's Box Ghost" had exploded in my room. Leaving odd little presents wherever his ecto goo landed. Whenever someone woke me up when i didn't want to be up, all I had to do was reach over my head, grab a random container, and throw it. This usually woke me up because i leapt from the bed to retrieve the box or bottle or whatever and scuttle back to my darkness as quickly as i could.

One day, I decided that I wanted one of the flavor bottles from work. We kept flavors in these cool plastic bottles that looked like old fashioned liquor bottles and we added them to coffee drinks in a measured shot glass. After days of my pining after one, one finally came up empty and I saved it from being thrown away, washed it out, and brought it home.

Along with about three more.

I come bouncing through the door, giddy that I had a bunch of new (and really cool looking) bottles and when I showed them to my mom, she picked one up, dropped her jaw and -----

*SMACK!!!* over the head

@ . @!!

"You idiot! These aren't even glass!!!"

sweatdrop

"Couldn't you at least bring one home that was glass?! This just makes you look like a crazy person!!"

*snatches bottle from mom* "BUT I LIKE THEM!!! THEY'RE COOL!!!"

"Throw them away!!" Then, to top it all off, she hands me a fist full of ritzy mint tins that she got form her rich friends at work. They were blue, and green, and red, and way way pretty. I think i still have a couple of them.

It took me about two years to get out of the Box Ghost Mode. >>!

now, i'm the exact opposite.
MOM: Why don't you put some of this stuff in a box or something?
Me: Don't have one.
Mom: I just gave you two!
Me: Yeah and I threw them away.
Mom: WHY?!
Me: Didn't want them.
Mom: But you need them!"
Me: but i didn't WANT them *grins as mom walks away* biggrin  

Funem

Sparkly Nerd

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:17 pm
I enjoy reading them. 3nodding