Vanilla Lollita

Barton Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:44 pm
Well.
Yuuki's hair has grown since the last few chappies.
So what do you guys think?
Short hair or her new Long hair?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:16 am
Short for shure. XD  

000Hinata000

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:31 pm
Wth lger hair, she became more...more beautiful...But to me, that beauty came with a price. Since the last few chapters...she appears to be less inhumane, personality-wise. IT just makes me cry seeing Yuuki with Shorter hair, as a human that is...because it reminds me of her with Zero.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 4:31 pm
I'll also show you a sweet dream
next night...

Yuuki was cool with the short hair but personally, I like her with longer hair. She looks better with longer hair and it gives her a more mysterious look. :3

~ Vampire Knight <3

Kurojochu

Romantic Bookworm

Lady Pureblood

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:09 pm
I like Yuuki with that long ,flowing hair. she looks more beautiful then ever.
more graceful too.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:18 pm
She prettier with her long hair, but I would prefer the short hair because that was the original, real Yuuki.
Because the long hair symbolizes that the vampire part of Yuuki ate the other part.  

Ino_-_Yamanaka

Ruthless Fatcat

15,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200

mofosplz

Shy Lunatic

11,200 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 am
I agree w/Ino. 3nodding I mean I always thought Yuuki with short hair was cute, but a bit plain; now she looks prettier, but all the pictures are about her looks now, while we all know Yuuki was never that kind of heroine. >>;

Though I think Zero's wrong to go killing all the purebloods, I don't blame him when it comes to Yuuki--she's totally not the same person anymore, and its hard for me to like her. She doesn't contain the cute innocence anymore.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:43 pm
i like both but i think i like the long hair more, it's better for floating in the breeze xp  

buffygen

Jeweled_raven

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:35 pm
I like her better with long hair. Having short hair was okay, but she's not the same person anymore and her long hair helps to visually represent that change.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:39 pm
I really think she looks beautiful beautiful with longer hair. It does make her more mysterious. Though I can not say that I like her personality with it. She seems more distant and less positive. I know that now she knows who she is, she seems to grow more mature to the point where she reminds me of a female version of Kaname.

I do miss her cheerful and innocence. Zero tried at least in bringing that out...

Ebony Amalthea

oozu

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:12 pm
Jeweled_raven
I like her better with long hair. Having short hair was okay, but she's not the same person anymore and her long hair helps to visually represent that change.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:32 am
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Imagetotally long hair I mean she is kool and I love her being a vampire plus her sythe is kool  

XxMoon_DivinexX

Donovan Gyoku

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:41 pm
C'Mon Little Haired Yuuki! You can do it! BREAK FREE FROM YOUR VAMPIRE HIDE!! DONT LET THE DARKNESS COSUME YOU!!!

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:44 pm
i love the long.... But the short also looks cute on her  

SupaWeena

xXx_RAWRzimaBATz_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:46 pm
the short looks better on her than the long. the long makes her look really young due to her height  
[Vampire Knight Fan Guild]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff