Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fable 2 Guild {update coming soon}

Back to Guilds

Fable 2 

Tags: Fable 2 

Reply Fable 2
Fable 2 DLC Information (Out now!!!!!!!!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Light So Dim
Crew
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:43 am
Just some information on the DLC and what you can expect:

http://www.lionhead.com/fable2/KnotholeIsland.aspx

Personally, I think this sounds great!

Embark on 3 unique quests set in 3 unique dungeons.
Unravel the mystical secrets of the resurrection shrine.
Try on a whole new range of outfits and look like an armoured knight, an assassin, a barbarian or a leather-clad biker, among many others.
Brandish 6 new weapons.
Dozens of unique potions that will drastically alter your appearance.
Customise your weapons the way you want with the new augment tool and a whole new array of augments.
+50 additional leaderboards.

Post your thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:25 pm
wow, the second delay, dang it! oh well, the longer we wait just means the more time theyve got to put the finishing touches on it, and that also means, if its not too good, we can blame them even more! XP
although i doubt its gonna be bad! just about every single game theyve made has been great!  

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

A Light So Dim
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:35 am
Miyamoto_Musashi102
wow, the second delay, dang it! oh well, the longer we wait just means the more time theyve got to put the finishing touches on it, and that also means, if its not too good, we can blame them even more! XP
although i doubt its gonna be bad! just about every single game theyve made has been great!

Well there's ALOT of content coming with the DLC, I'd say it will keep me occupied for quite a while! Making my own augs! But yeah, originally it was due for mid december, the 15th then it was due for the 22nd and now it's due sometime in January.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:23 am
yeah youve got a point there, but i wonder if theyll add a tool in another expansion pack so that you can dye your weapons, that would be sweet! the liquid gold dye on a master turret rifle! and you can rename your weapons after you edit your weapons, like in elder scrolls IV!!!! THAT WOULD BE SWEET!!!!!!!!!  

Sir Johnny the 3rd

2,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

A Light So Dim
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:33 pm
You probably will be able to. I'll recreate avo's tear, sword of aeons, and some other stuff. Augment wise, at least.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:28 am
Knothole Island DLC out now!!! I'm dling as we speak.  

A Light So Dim
Crew
Fable 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces