Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Winter Wonder Land Christmas Event
ZoMG WHATJA GET?!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:00 am
Welcome to the PRESENT THREAD. Yes, just for posting you will get a SMALL gift from the Jingle Jerk or the Jingle meister depending on who you are.

Post whatcha got or maybe what you wanted but didn't get, but please try and keep it moral. No "I GOTZ A B-JOB FOR CHRISTMAS YAY KITTIES!"

-.-
really...please don't....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:35 pm
User Image

Haha for christmasa i got a new cellphone, random CDs and this jewelry box thing. XD It was pretty awesome.

x Silent Sonata x

Dapper Spotter

8,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:37 am
I was lucky this Christmas. From my parents I received. An Xbox 360, Infinite Undiscovery. A rather well made thick sweat shirt. A Nintendo hat, The Dark Knight collectors edition. A bunch of candy that came in my stocking. 35$ in Gaia Cash that I'm spending a little at a time on calculated items that will hold there value. The new Dragonforce Cd as well as a new Acdc special edition cd. My sister gave me a 15$ gift card. And my Grandmother gave me 25$ which I will end up putting with the gift card to buy a new game for my new system. My other grandmother gave me pajama pants as a present with Polar Bears on them....yeah. Anyway I made out like a bandit this Christmas. I've got plenty to entertain me. As well as a large hoard of candy. That I'm sharing with the other people in the house.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:58 am
LanceCalvis
I was lucky this Christmas. From my parents I received. An Xbox 360, Infinite Undiscovery. A rather well made thick sweat shirt. A Nintendo hat, The Dark Knight collectors edition. A bunch of candy that came in my stocking. 35$ in Gaia Cash that I'm spending a little at a time on calculated items that will hold there value. The new Dragonforce Cd as well as a new Acdc special edition cd. My sister gave me a 15$ gift card. And my Grandmother gave me 25$ which I will end up putting with the gift card to buy a new game for my new system. My other grandmother gave me pajama pants as a present with Polar Bears on them....yeah. Anyway I made out like a bandit this Christmas. I've got plenty to entertain me. As well as a large hoard of candy. That I'm sharing with the other people in the house.

...that...is...like....fantasy....to me....in...real...life...  

Ronzalpha201

okiedokoro

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:41 pm
I got pants. But I didn't really ask for anything so I can't say that I can complain.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:58 pm
I got a wii. that was the only epic gift. lol.  

The_Last_Avenger

Kaiku917

4,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:37 pm
The only thing I know I got so far is Linkin Parks Hybrid Theory album @_@ I hate to wait for christmas for everthing else DX  
Winter Wonder Land Christmas Event

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games