Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gingy665

5,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:13 pm
Ok well my dude on f2 is fat because all I bought was pies to eat and now im wondering the fastest way to lose the fat  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:58 am
The only (current) way is to eat celery; and s**t-loads of it. Each stalk, no matter what level, only gets rid of 5 fat points.  

Ruki XXIII
Crew

Tipsy Pieslinger

Link is JD
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:25 pm
everyone has been fat before. Too bad there is only one way to prevent it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:43 pm
if you have the pub games arcade game, you can win a pie that gives you -90 fat, it's called awesome pie, so i would suggest either winning it in pub games or getting it from someone on live  

The Fabulous RBK
Crew

Hilarious Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

LOBOTOMYartist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:40 am
Yea, celery's the only way. I feel like the traveling traders and produce stands should stock more of it. It's actually fairly difficult to find enough to lose weight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:05 pm
Link is JD
everyone has been fat before. Too bad there is only one way to prevent it.

The knothole island expansion pack has ways to avoid being fat. There is now a weight loss and weight gain potion.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:44 am
With the Knothole DLC you can buy "Skinny" potions which decreases your characters weight. Then there is the other method of just loading yourself with celery.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:50 pm
Razz-Berry 9
With the Knothole DLC you can buy "Skinny" potions which decreases your characters weight. Then there is the other method of just loading yourself with celery.

In The knothole island expansion there is a weight loss and weight gain potion. There are also Height potions.

Razz-Berry- Hey you are right repeating the exact thing the guy before you said is fun. biggrin  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:43 am
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

In The knothole island expansion there is a weight loss and weight gain potion. There are also Height potions.

Razz-Berry- Hey you are right repeating the exact thing the guy before you said is fun. biggrin

Boo frickin hoo. It's not hurting anyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:27 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

I know, I am not complaning. I just said that it was fun and that I should do it more often. No need to cry Razz- Berry 9.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:20 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

I know, I am not complaning. I just said that it was fun and that I should do it more often. No need to cry Razz- Berry 9.

"Hey you are right repeating the exact thing the guy before you said is fun. biggrin "

didn't make much sense so excuse me.

If it was more like " Razz, you just repeated what that guy ahead of you said. Fun." it would make sense.

You see how far a bit of grammar can go?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:34 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

"Hey you are right repeating the exact thing the guy before you said is fun. biggrin "

If it was more like " Razz, you just repeated what that guy ahead of you said. Fun." it would make sense.

Well that example would not make much sense, seeing as I was the guy who posted before you.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:38 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Well that example would not make much sense, seeing as I was the guy who posted before you.

Are you actually listening to yourself? Seriously?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:47 pm
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Yes I am listening to my self. I am posting now since you keep expanding the topic. You know that is good since "The more you post, the more people will join the guild.  

Link is JD
Crew

Razz-Berry 9
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:54 pm
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9
Link is JD
Razz-Berry 9

Yes I am listening to my self. I am posting now since you keep expanding the topic. You know that is good since "The more you post, the more people will join the guild.

Actually no, I said the more people that post the more the guild will move up.  
Fable 2

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff